OkOscarSleepsAllDay

peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

flightlessbird wrote:It sounds like Oscar says in the video "I said I hope HE hurts you."

So.... Who is he?
Oscar: I don't, it's not that I hope it hurts you--
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

waitwhat wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:] did you have two kids with him within 3 years of you guys dating? There’s a lot of stress added onto there relationship. They have never really lived with each other alone (without kids), they never even had the time to get to know each other inside there relationship and being young does have a huge factor into fighting(I’m not validating their argument). So it’s a bit of a stretch to compare your relationship to theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's because they have children that Kyra should dump his ass if he is treating her like dirt and they have such ugly fights. What is she teaching the children by staying? That this is what love(or at least healthy love) is? That this is how you SO is supposed to treat you? Because that's not what healthy love is (from everything we've seen with these two) and that's not how you should ever be treated. Oh also, you are validating their argument by throwing excuses left and right. Saying "I'm not validating them but [insert excuse here]" cancels out the first part of the sentence. Being young is no excuse for not treating someone with respect. You're taught to apologize when you call someone "stupid" or pushing them even in kindergarten. A child knows you're supposed to be respectful but two 20 year olds with 2 kids between them don't?[/quote] My point was not to excuse Oscar’s action my point was to express my thought process on why they worked themselves up to the point where they are screaming at each other. I’m not sure at what point in the argument where I said they should stay with each other for kids? I feel like you’re confused on what my point is. I’m only specifically stating they are both young and have kids and are the statically teen parents fighting all the time. Ironically kyra posted something on Instagram not too long ago about beating the statics of teen parents or something, but in reality they’re aren’t. That was my point not sure where the confusion comes in.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

peachykeen2017 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:It sounds like Oscar says in the video "I said I hope HE hurts you."

So.... Who is he?
Oscar: I don't, it's not that I hope it hurts you--
Just listened again. I think he says "I only said that I hope it hurts you." It sounded like he at first
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

SoNotOverIt wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:] did you have two kids with him within 3 years of you guys dating? There’s a lot of stress added onto there relationship. They have never really lived with each other alone (without kids), they never even had the time to get to know each other inside there relationship and being young does have a huge factor into fighting(I’m not validating their argument). So it’s a bit of a stretch to compare your relationship to theirs.

It's because they have children that Kyra should dump his ass if he is treating her like dirt and they have such ugly fights. What is she teaching the children by staying? That this is what love(or at least healthy love) is? That this is how you SO is supposed to treat you? Because that's not what healthy love is (from everything we've seen with these two) and that's not how you should ever be treated. Oh also, you are validating their argument by throwing excuses left and right. Saying "I'm not validating them but [insert excuse here]" cancels out the first part of the sentence. Being young is no excuse for not treating someone with respect. You're taught to apologize when you call someone "stupid" or pushing them even in kindergarten. A child knows you're supposed to be respectful but two 20 year olds with 2 kids between them don't?
My point was not to excuse Oscar’s action my point was to express my thought process on why they worked themselves up to the point where they are screaming at each other. I’m not sure at what point in the argument where I said they should stay with each other for kids? I feel like you’re confused on what my point is. I’m only specifically stating they are both young and have kids and are the statically teen parents fighting all the time. Ironically kyra posted something on Instagram not too long ago about beating the statics of teen parents or something, but in reality they’re aren’t. That was my point not sure where the confusion comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well, you claimed another poster shouldn't compare her relationship with Oscar and Kyra's because OK have kids together and that makes it different but it doesn't in this context. It makes no difference if they have kids or not, if their relationship is toxic (I said IF) kids or no, Kyra should probably get away. Also, your claim that they didn't get to know each other and their young and those things factor into the ugly fight sounded like an excuse too (at least it sounded that way, I'm just explaining where the confusion came from). It's not even true that they never lived together without kids, weren't they together the whole time Kyra was pregnant and didn't they move to montana before Levi was born?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Also, people keep saying OK could never quit YT and go back but they could. They could delete the channel, sell the house and buy something smaller and more affordable and use the left over money to live off until both O and K get jobs(since Kayla lives with them for free she damn well could babysit) and get it together. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't want to, because they enjoy living off of their children and not having to actually work.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

@waitwhat I was simply stating that people shouldn’t compare their relationships because people have different stressor in a relationship. And secondly no kyra and Oscar never lived alone. They moved to Montana in her grandma’s house and moved out of her grandma’s house after Levi was born. There aren’t excuses to toxic behaviors to relationships, but there can be a riot to a toxic relationship. Oscar and kyra had kids young and never mature and never had much alone time and as they said in previous videos they let things stack up, so when they argue it can be blown out of proportion. I hope you understand where I’m coming from now

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

SoNotOverIt wrote:@waitwhat I was simply stating that people shouldn’t compare their relationships because people have different stressor in a relationship. And secondly no kyra and Oscar never lived alone. They moved to Montana in her grandma’s house and moved out of her grandma’s house after Levi was born. There aren’t excuses to toxic behaviors to relationships, but there can be a riot to a toxic relationship. Oscar and kyra had kids young and never mature and never had much alone time and as they said in previous videos they let things stack up, so when they argue it can be blown out of proportion. I hope you understand where I’m coming from now

Root not riot

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

What's the back story with Kyra's parents? When did they separate/divorce? I know she's close to her dad, but what kind of relationship does she have with her mother? In cases like these and with young marriage/co-habitation, daughters can often turn to their mothers for some couple and parenting advise/support.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by GymChick »

PurpleOctopus wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:To the person who said Kyra might have Borderline Personality,
You’re a POS. You must be a real stupid person to 1. Diagnose over the internet and 2. Not even know the characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder.
Also, Alayas ears are not pierced but in the snap of her getting out of the bath an hour ago they kind of did.

I think you are over reacting. I went back and read that post and they didnt say she definitely has borderline, they said it seems like she might have it or something else that is similar because of the way she was acting. It wasn't a diagnosis, just speculation. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Thank you ^

1) I wasn’t diagnosing I was speculating and saying that I could “see” her having something of the sorts. Not that she has it.

2) actually I’m a psychiatric nurse and we don’t sugar coat things, from the handful of vlogs I’ve watched some of her reactions and impulsive behaviours do give me that hunch/gut feeling. I’ve dealt with enough pseudo seizures and people with impulsive intense emotions to get those “hunch” feelings. Even the “good” qualities of kyra could line up with that, her fear of abandonment (letting her friend to stay with her and having people around), her willingness to please despite how unfair it seems (taking on the vlogs, school, kids)... and so on.

And I said I’m not taking sides, i clearly said that Oscar has rage and control issues... people speculating that he might be a narcissist (which he could be, he has those characteristics too- although it does look like he has more empathy and love towards his kids than a normal narc but that could be for show) they both need mental health help separate and counselling together.

So don’t flip out on other posters for joining in on the gossip speculating. The amount of people here who call every other yt child speech delayed lol it’s a “nice” change up being able to gossip about something else lol.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

I can't believe anyone is even defending this. How long have people been saying he's abusive towards her and now we have proof it's suddenly nothing and Kyra is over dramatic?? No, I'm sorry but no. I don't care what Kyra supposedly did without his permission, he should never make her feel so worthless that she says he hates her and that she's never ever had anyone be so mean to her. That is NOT normal. No one should be fighting with a significant other like that. It's unhealthy and abusive. I believe she went live because she was scared. She sounds genuinely distressed in that video. Oscar is the one who needs to get on and make a video explaining what a piece of shit he is for daring to treat anyone like that, let alone the Mother of his children.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

waitwhat wrote:Also, people keep saying OK could never quit YT and go back but they could. They could delete the channel, sell the house and buy something smaller and more affordable and use the left over money to live off until both O and K get jobs(since Kayla lives with them for free she damn well could babysit) and get it together. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't want to, because they enjoy living off of their children and not having to actually work.
Why should Kyra get rid of youtube and sell the house? Everything they own is because of her, she should be allowed to keep it if they were to break up.. Oscar's the one that needs to go find something to do with his life since he's clearly going through something and lashing out.

Kyra can keep the channel so she can get a steady income while she finishes school.. Even with 50k viewers per video she'd still make enough for monthly payments for the house and to support herself and the kids.

The channel stopped being about the kids a long time ago anyway.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Exactly one year ago they were dealing with Halloweengate (the fallout from their terrible Halloween costumes), now this. Imagine a year apart sitting at home racking your brain about how to fix something that might destroy your livelihood.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Chichi wrote:What's the back story with Kyra's parents? When did they separate/divorce? I know she's close to her dad, but what kind of relationship does she have with her mother? In cases like these and with young marriage/co-habitation, daughters can often turn to their mothers for some couple and parenting advise/support.
Didn't mean to thank!
But the basics we know is that she isn't close with her mother really at all. She's seen her mom (and little brother) a handful of times, she's hinted they don't have a good relationship, though she hasn't ever directly addressed why.

She also lived with her dad in LA for high school and idk when her parents divorced, but I'm 99% sure it was prior to HS. Idk how it works with custody in every state and situation but don't a lot of cases with older kids let the kids get a say in who they live with? So it isn't unreasonable she would've chosen her dad. She used to talk more about it but hasn't in a while - how her and her mom aren't close at all.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Some people are defending the fight- others are appalled people are "defending" Oscar in this situation when we sometimes see he is controlling and mean to Kyra. But honestly, you can't really make a decision on who's right or wrong based on this small clip. Yes, the things Kyra says about Oscar in the video are horrible, terrible things and if he DID in fact say those things I would 100% be on team Kyra....but how do we know he said that? Solely based on this video alone how do we know? Oscar didn't say anything of the sort. Sure, maybe he did say it JUST before she went live but then again, maybe he didn't.

There are no excuses for making your SO feel the way Kyra feels but I'm going to throw my own "personal" two cents in here. Kyra obviously deals with severe anxiety and is seeking help for it. Along with anxiety, depression usually isn't too far behind- they like to stick together. For myself, when I'm dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety, crazy thoughts sometimes enter my brain. If I'm already feeling bad about myself, the smallest little thing someone does can set me off. Whether it's anger or sadness and YES actually convincing myself that someone, or everyone, hates me is a very common thing that happens. Even though the person may not actually hate you, or do things that class as "hate"...to you, it feels like it. Maybe Oscar did say he hates her but maybe he didn't. Maybe he doesn't act like he's truly in love with her and that saddens her and because of that she interprets his feelings as hate. And honestly, no, I don't think Oscar truly loves her and deep down I don't think Kyra truly loves him. They probably love each other as the mother/father of their children but that's it. I mean really, Oscar has already stated in a video that they wouldn't even be together if it wasn't for Levi. That tells you right there. Kyra just wants to hold onto their relationship so they can remain a family.

No, this kind of fighting is NOT healthy when it happens all the time but it's also not just Oscars fault. They are both at fault here. Their relationship has been toxic since day one- Kyra most likely became pregnant on purpose and we're stupid to think Oscar doesn't realize that and that can cause a lot of resentment towards her from him, after Oscar quit working they literally spent every waking hour together, their relationship has always been filled with backhanded remarks and calling each other names and has NEVER been healthy. Staying together for the children does a lot more harm then good and they both need to realize that and just walk away.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

wolflily23 wrote:Some people are defending the fight- others are appalled people are "defending" Oscar in this situation when we sometimes see he is controlling and mean to Kyra. But honestly, you can't really make a decision on who's right or wrong based on this small clip. Yes, the things Kyra says about Oscar in the video are horrible, terrible things and if he DID in fact say those things I would 100% be on team Kyra....but how do we know he said that? Solely based on this video alone how do we know? Oscar didn't say anything of the sort. Sure, maybe he did say it JUST before she went live but then again, maybe he didn't.

There are no excuses for making your SO feel the way Kyra feels but I'm going to throw my own "personal" two cents in here. Kyra obviously deals with severe anxiety and is seeking help for it. Along with anxiety, depression usually isn't too far behind- they like to stick together. For myself, when I'm dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety, crazy thoughts sometimes enter my brain. If I'm already feeling bad about myself, the smallest little thing someone does can set me off. Whether it's anger or sadness and YES actually convincing myself that someone, or everyone, hates me is a very common thing that happens. Even though the person may not actually hate you, or do things that class as "hate"...to you, it feels like it. Maybe Oscar did say he hates her but maybe he didn't. Maybe he doesn't act like he's truly in love with her and that saddens her and because of that she interprets his feelings as hate. And honestly, no, I don't think Oscar truly loves her and deep down I don't think Kyra truly loves him. They probably love each other as the mother/father of their children but that's it. I mean really, Oscar has already stated in a video that they wouldn't even be together if it wasn't for Levi. That tells you right there. Kyra just wants to hold onto their relationship so they can remain a family.

No, this kind of fighting is NOT healthy when it happens all the time but it's also not just Oscars fault. They are both at fault here. Their relationship has been toxic since day one- Kyra most likely became pregnant on purpose and we're stupid to think Oscar doesn't realize that and that can cause a lot of resentment towards her from him, after Oscar quit working they literally spent every waking hour together, their relationship has always been filled with backhanded remarks and calling each other names and has NEVER been healthy. Staying together for the children does a lot more harm then good and they both need to realize that and just walk away.
i think he did say those things bc he didnt defend himself at all but he did say "i don't hope that it hurts you" or something along those lines. He never said "i didnt call u a stupid bitch" you know?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

shadylady wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:Some people are defending the fight- others are appalled people are "defending" Oscar in this situation when we sometimes see he is controlling and mean to Kyra. But honestly, you can't really make a decision on who's right or wrong based on this small clip. Yes, the things Kyra says about Oscar in the video are horrible, terrible things and if he DID in fact say those things I would 100% be on team Kyra....but how do we know he said that? Solely based on this video alone how do we know? Oscar didn't say anything of the sort. Sure, maybe he did say it JUST before she went live but then again, maybe he didn't.

i think he did say those things bc he didnt defend himself at all but he did say "i don't hope that it hurts you" or something along those lines. He never said "i didnt call u a stupid bitch" you know?

I thought the same thing... if I lied in an argument completely and said "you called me a bitch! You said you hate me! You wanted to hurt me!" then I'm pretty sure most people would respond defensively saying they never said that, not clarify "I said I hope IT hurts you, not I want to hurt you" or whatever.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

yy
shadylady wrote:

True.. But again, we don't truly know because we couldn't even see him in the clip. He could have been over there shaking his head no while she was saying those things. I dont know..I will never be ok with abuse of any kind and to me it seems like since day one they've both been known to verbally abuse each other and for that I have a hard time finding just ONE of them at fault. I guess that sums up the point of my massive post above lol

They both contribute to this unhealthy relationship.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

New thread
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:Also, people keep saying OK could never quit YT and go back but they could. They could delete the channel, sell the house and buy something smaller and more affordable and use the left over money to live off until both O and K get jobs(since Kayla lives with them for free she damn well could babysit) and get it together. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't want to, because they enjoy living off of their children and not having to actually work.
Why should Kyra get rid of youtube and sell the house? Everything they own is because of her, she should be allowed to keep it if they were to break up.. Oscar's the one that needs to go find something to do with his life since he's clearly going through something and lashing out.

Kyra can keep the channel so she can get a steady income while she finishes school.. Even with 50k viewers per video she'd still make enough for monthly payments for the house and to support herself and the kids.

The channel stopped being about the kids a long time ago anyway.
Maybe because it's unethical to make money by selling your kids online? Most parents choose a smaller house over exposing their children and selling their privacy. These YT families are the exception, not the norm.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:They are so not gonna last. Fighting like that is totally bad for a relationship, especially if it's happening all the time Image

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
When you're in a long-term relationship, fights like this happen. Idk I just watched the video and nothing about it is really alarming to me. He didn't hit her. He didn't even yell that loudly. I think they're both going through a rough time mentally right now and taking it out on each other. Sometimes the person you love the most is also the person you hurt the most, because you feel like you can lash out at them but at then end of the day, they'll still forgive you and move on. I think Oscar and Kyra are kind of at a make-it-or-break-it stage in their relationship though. They're going to have to see whether, on days when they're exhausted and the passion isn't there, they can continue to love each other through it.

Tbh I'm more concerned about Oscar's recent behavior and the possibility that maybe he's going through some kind of depressive period. He sleeps all the time. He's lost interest in things he really enjoyed (remember back in the day, he was so passionate about YouTube that he mentioned that if he ever went back to school, he'd go for film?). He isn't as present with the kids as he used to be with Levi. He's achieved all his goals -- YouTube, kids, bought a house, became financially stable -- and now there's nothing left for him to achieve, so he has no direction at the moment. He just turned 21, but he can't party the way his friends probably do because he has a 2-year-old and an infant. He lays around the house all day and drowns himself in video games.

In your 20s, a lot of people go through times when you try to figure out what your purpose in life is. It's really tough. I think that's where Oscar is at right now, and I don't think he knows how to cope or get himself through it.
You couldn’t had said it any better..... that’s exactly what’s happening!!!

Return to “OKBaby”