OkOscarSleepsAllDay

kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Stellar wrote:Amy is Oscars only full sibling, correct? So Casey and Caden are Korrinas kids with her husband and Leo/Andrea are his dads kids with his wife ? I've always wondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s correct

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

kgiff77 wrote:
Stellar wrote:Amy is Oscars only full sibling, correct? So Casey and Caden are Korrinas kids with her husband and Leo/Andrea are his dads kids with his wife ? I've always wondered.

That’s correct

Wait so how old was Korrina when she had Amy?! Because isn't Amy older? Yikes

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

missy-1010 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:

That’s correct

Wait so how old was Korrina when she had Amy?! Because isn't Amy older? Yikes

Whaaaat I thought Oscar was older than Amy.

GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

Korina was 16/17 when she had Oscar. He’s a year or so older than Amy. I think she graduated high school just last year then went on that Europe trip?

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

GureenBooberries wrote:Korina was 16/17 when she had Oscar. He’s a year or so older than Amy. I think she graduated high school just last year then went on that Europe trip?

Okay my bad!

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

nebula wrote:This thread has become "praising ok baby".
I know Kyra has gotten to college and she is a better mom blah blah but no one can erase the times that their baby was almost drowned, killed, you know the usual.
Is there any other forum that talks about their shit parenting as we did here? If anyone knows please tell me.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Agreed x10!!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
Kenzie23 wrote:I'm guessing they're having Levi's birthday party in LA? Oscar just said they'll be there in 2 weeks. That's a good idea because in Utah they don't really have anyone to invite... but it makes me wonder once again why they don't just freaking live there!
They had his birthday party last year in LA too. It's more expensive to live in LA. They wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere nearly as nice as they do now

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
It's kinda sad to see people choosing luxury and material crap over human relationships. OK would rather live in a mansion alone than in a smaller apartment surrounded by people who love them and who they love and just...friends. Too bad, they're probably teaching their kids too that junk is more important than people
Eh, I have to disagree a little with you on this. I'm not the kind of person that can live in a small space for long periods of time. I'd much prefer to live in the country/a different state as my friends in order to have space to stretch out. Also, LA rent is just BS and most people living there can hardly afford to. They could, however, move somewhere in CA that isn't inside of Los Angeles, maybe somewhere a few hours out, and find cheaper rent? I'm not from there so I have no idea how big the variation would be. Especially with kids, they need to have a backyard or space to run around.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

jbg1515 wrote:
I know Kyra has gotten to college and she is a better mom blah blah but no one can erase the times that their baby was almost drowned, killed, you know the usual.
Is there any other forum that talks about their shit parenting as we did here? If anyone knows please tell me.

Agreed x10!!

Not all of us have to agree on everything that people post here. This is called a forum for a reason. We're allowed to reply to each other, disagree with each other, and also call out people on their BS. I'm not a fan of OK AT ALL, but when I see someone post something that I have a disagreement with (whether it be positive or negative), I'm going to reply back because I'm allowed to, just like you are. Just because we have acknowledged positive things, like Kyra deciding to go back to school, doesn't automatically mean we're Butt Buddies now & support them. Part of creating valid arguments is having an actual basis for that argument. Saying shit that doesn't even relate to their vlogs is just creating a straw man, and it makes us all look dumb. We're all (mostly I assume) adults, we can have adult discussions. There are still PLENTY of things to talk about regarding OK that are about their shitty decisions, don't worry.

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

No license plates yet either...hmmm.

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

workinprogress wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:They had his birthday party last year in LA too. It's more expensive to live in LA. They wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere nearly as nice as they do now

It's kinda sad to see people choosing luxury and material crap over human relationships. OK would rather live in a mansion alone than in a smaller apartment surrounded by people who love them and who they love and just...friends. Too bad, they're probably teaching their kids too that junk is more important than people
Eh, I have to disagree a little with you on this. I'm not the kind of person that can live in a small space for long periods of time. I'd much prefer to live in the country/a different state as my friends in order to have space to stretch out. Also, LA rent is just BS and most people living there can hardly afford to. They could, however, move somewhere in CA that isn't inside of Los Angeles, maybe somewhere a few hours out, and find cheaper rent? I'm not from there so I have no idea how big the variation would be. Especially with kids, they need to have a backyard or space to run around.

i live 2 hours out of la and rent is typically $2100+ depends how close you go towards the ocean. houses around me i’ve seen are $400,000+ for 4 bedrooms. they could deff afford california if they went outside of la. the backyards are a hit or miss though.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

jacksonsteeth wrote:No license plates yet either...hmmm.

But I've seen them blur it out. So I'm so confused on if they have a license plate or not

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

workinprogress wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:They had his birthday party last year in LA too. It's more expensive to live in LA. They wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere nearly as nice as they do now

They could've just moved to Riverside County. 1 1/2 hrs away from LA. The houses are cheaper if they wanted to buy one. For the price/size they got there house they could've found one here in Riverside.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Ilovecats wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:No license plates yet either...hmmm.

But I've seen them blur it out. So I'm so confused on if they have a license plate or not

I think they have a back plate but the front is the dealer advertisement? I don't drive so idk if that's unusual but I do feel like I've seen that happen ? Or maybe they've been BSing by blurring out nothing so people stopped bugging them lmfao
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

workinprogress wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:

Agreed x10!!

Not all of us have to agree on everything that people post here. This is called a forum for a reason. We're allowed to reply to each other, disagree with each other, and also call out people on their BS. I'm not a fan of OK AT ALL, but when I see someone post something that I have a disagreement with (whether it be positive or negative), I'm going to reply back because I'm allowed to, just like you are. Just because we have acknowledged positive things, like Kyra deciding to go back to school, doesn't automatically mean we're Butt Buddies now & support them. Part of creating valid arguments is having an actual basis for that argument. Saying shit that doesn't even relate to their vlogs is just creating a straw man, and it makes us all look dumb. We're all (mostly I assume) adults, we can have adult discussions. There are still PLENTY of things to talk about regarding OK that are about their shitty decisions, don't worry.

Thanks for the lesson!
Your post was not making any point to
me at least. I know ALL these things believe me! Its been discussed again and again so no constructive criticism for you to do here.
So Kyra went to college, was diagnosed with ocd and received treatment or whatever, started gym, she cooks and she's faking happiness the whole damn time. Good for her, big deal.
I can point out a LOT of things they are still doing wrong as vloggers and parents.
I'm just genuinely asking if there is any other forum to go to, since I mostly feel I'm in their yt comment section here.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

god some people are annoying.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

That's the perfect example of "yt comment section"

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

nebula wrote:That's the perfect example of "yt comment section" ImageImageImageImage

No it isn't lol. We say one nice thing and here you are bitching and moaning. If you have something to complain about, do it but it's fucking annoying how you're complaining about how can't complain ImageImage like we get it. You made like 3 fucking posts about this being the comment section. It's really not, but if you don't want to see anything nice at all, then scroll past the nice comments. Sorry that we don't complain about every tiny irrelevant thing Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

And we are still complaining​ about their parenting. Mainly Oscar because he's a fucking idiot, but please act like we are all kissing their asses

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Ilovecats wrote:
nebula wrote:That's the perfect example of "yt comment section" ImageImageImageImage

No it isn't lol. We say one nice thing and here you are bitching and moaning. If you have something to complain about, do it but it's fucking annoying how you're complaining about how can't complain ImageImage like we get it. You made like 3 fucking posts about this being the comment section. It's really not, but if you don't want to see anything nice at all, then scroll past the nice comments. Sorry that we don't complain about every tiny irrelevant thing Image

The point here is that we can't complain, not without you and a few others jumping to defend and justify OK regarding what we're complaining about, just like in the comment section. I don't comment to try to claim your positive comments are bullshit but you(it's a general you) are quick to jump on the negative ones. Take your own advice and scroll past the negative comments, if I wanted justifications for OK's behaviour I'd be...you guessed it, in their comment section, instead of here.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

The point here is that we can't complain, not without you and a few others jumping to defend and justify OK regarding what we're complaining about, just like in the comment section. I don't comment to try to claim your positive comments are bullshit but you(it's a general you) are quick to jump on the negative ones. Take your own advice and scroll past the negative comments, if I wanted justifications for OK's behaviour I'd be...you guessed it, in their comment section, instead of here.
Lmao I don't constantly jump to defend them ImageImageImage but that's okay ImageImage

Return to “OKBaby”