Title by ACarATorchAJess
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Honestly no one can judge and blame one person off of that 20 second clip. Kyra can be just as verbally abusive as Oscsr she said so herself. Stop making her out to be the victim. They are both responsible for their actions.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

MomOf286 wrote:Honestly no one can judge and blame one person off of that 20 second clip. Kyra can be just as verbally abusive as Oscsr she said so herself. Stop making her out to be the victim. They are both responsible for their actions.
Didn't mean to thank.

I agree that it's hard to know what's going on from 20 secs of alleged accidental footage but something is and has been amiss with Oscar. Of course they're both responsible for their actions - I don't see anyone arguing otherwise - but that doesn't mean we can't speculate his actions are worse than hers.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

cklein31 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Honestly no one can judge and blame one person off of that 20 second clip. Kyra can be just as verbally abusive as Oscsr she said so herself. Stop making her out to be the victim. They are both responsible for their actions.
Didn't mean to thank.

I agree that it's hard to know what's going on from 20 secs of alleged accidental footage but something is and has been amiss with Oscar. Of course they're both responsible for their actions - I don't see anyone arguing otherwise - but that doesn't mean we can't speculate his actions are worse than hers.
To this I want to add: How many times did we witness Oscar making shitty comments towards Kyra? Criticizing her weight, eating habits, hygiene (during fucking PPD), way to handle/discipline the kids, not backing her up and laughing when she did try to discipline Levi? Also, Kyra's comment about not telling Oscar when Levi misbehaves sounded to me like Oscar spanks Levi and Kyra disagrees. In support of this is also Kyra's statement that she "personally" only "popped" Levi twice, which basically suggests Oscar did it more and the kid was barely one at that point. It really does sound like Oscar has a temper, whatever else may be going on.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

All we got in that clip was Kyra dramatically putting words in Oscar's mouth while extremely upset. She seemed to be expressing that that's how he makes her feel based off his actions, not quoting what he literally said. That doesn't make his actions okay at all but people can't say "what Oscar said is wrong" because although it's possible he could have, there's no proof. To me he's always seemed sort of subtly emotionally abusive towards her, and now we have her unfiltered reaction to it. It'll be interesting to see if they address it at all, especially towards the young fans that don't need to be looking up to unhealthy relationships.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

teddyandmommy wrote:Title by ACarATorchAJess
Thanks!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

waitwhat wrote:
cklein31 wrote:
Didn't mean to thank.

To this I want to add: How many times did we witness Oscar making shitty comments towards Kyra? Criticizing her weight, eating habits, hygiene (during fucking PPD), way to handle/discipline the kids, not backing her up and laughing when she did try to discipline Levi? Also, Kyra's comment about not telling Oscar when Levi misbehaves sounded to me like Oscar spanks Levi and Kyra disagrees. In support of this is also Kyra's statement that she "personally" only "popped" Levi twice, which basically suggests Oscar did it more and the kid was barely one at that point. It really does sound like Oscar has a temper, whatever else may be going on.
Not to mention, Oscar is so stubborn that he would easily walk away from Kyra if she was truly as bad as he seems to actually be. I feel like Oscar would be like "you think you can do this without me? Fine, bye!" Whereas Kyra is so much more emotionally dependent on Oscar than he is on her. Oscar doesn't do shit, so I honestly wouldn't blame her for being pissed off at him pretty often (obv not to the point where it's abusive, there's a distinction). She needs to LET THAT MAN GO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

doggo wrote:All we got in that clip was Kyra dramatically putting words in Oscar's mouth while extremely upset. She seemed to be expressing that that's how he makes her feel based off his actions, not quoting what he literally said. That doesn't make his actions okay at all but people can't say "what Oscar said is wrong" because although it's possible he could have, there's no proof. To me he's always seemed sort of subtly emotionally abusive towards her, and now we have her unfiltered reaction to it. It'll be interesting to see if they address it at all, especially towards the young fans that don't need to be looking up to unhealthy relationships.
You're not wrong about this all being based on hear-say basically, but Kyra at one point did say, "you literally said I'm a bitch and you hope this hurts me" (probably not word for word, I haven't watched the video since last night)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I don't even watch these two idiots but man, this thread his been golden since this shit hit the fan.. :corn:

My two cents (even though it's pretty irrelevant since i have watched maybe 2 videos of theirs)... idk who started what or what the fight was about but just from that 20sec clip, they are both very much guilty of verbal abuse. It is not ok, under any circumstance to talk to your SO in that way. Especially since the kids were probably around it. There is no way its a one off incident. They need to get some counseling, learn how to fight like mature adults (no name calling, cursing, screaming, etc needed, period) or they need to pack it up and go their separate ways. This relationship will not last if they keep this up.

Back to observing...
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

We have noticed Oscar's controlling behaviour since forever. People like that are scary and manipulative and extremely hard to get away from, especially when you have kids with them because you feel so guilty. We don't know the context here and what the argument was really about and who truly said and did what. That's fair. But we do know that these two lived by themselves with two kids for a while and MUST HAVE done their arguing in front of them. And even now, when would they get a chance to argue by themselves, in an empty house? Probably never. I'll bet Levi and Alaya have seen and heard shit from their parents that they should never see or hear, especially from the two most important people in their lives.

Someone mentioned Kyra "almost definitely" got pregnant on purpose and I was just wondering why people say that? Are there any proof? I haven't watched every video from them or anything, you guys probably know a lot more than me lmao.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

workinprogress wrote:
doggo wrote:All we got in that clip was Kyra dramatically putting words in Oscar's mouth while extremely upset. She seemed to be expressing that that's how he makes her feel based off his actions, not quoting what he literally said. That doesn't make his actions okay at all but people can't say "what Oscar said is wrong" because although it's possible he could have, there's no proof. To me he's always seemed sort of subtly emotionally abusive towards her, and now we have her unfiltered reaction to it. It'll be interesting to see if they address it at all, especially towards the young fans that don't need to be looking up to unhealthy relationships.
You're not wrong about this all being based on hear-say basically, but Kyra at one point did say, "you literally said I'm a bitch and you hope this hurts me" (probably not word for word, I haven't watched the video since last night)
No she didn't. I watched it like 20 times to hear everything and posted what was said word by word. She was dramatically saying "You hate me and want to hurt me! That's what you think!" while he was disagreeing and repeating to close the door and get in the car.
atfatfatfatf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by atfatfatfatf »

I think maybe they’ve been holding their emotions for a very long time since Kyla moved to their house, she is their friend but still stranger.. maybe they can’t talk properly and discuss their feeling and argue about something since she is with them 24/7. And also since they moved they always had someone in their house (parents, friends, etc.). To me i feel they need some alone time and discuss like an adults, they both seems hurt and depressed. Hope everything goes back to normal as soon as possible <3
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

They need to spend some time apart.. Shit happens and couples fight and can be extremely mean to each other at times, but they barely know each other as individuals, they got pregnant as soon as they started dating and Kyra was basically living at korina's house because it happened...
They need time apart, maybe Oscar renting a place for a few months, they need to talk to someone and try to get to know each other the right way.
Clearly everything that has happened in the past 3 years affected them more that they've showed on the vlogs.
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

Wow, it kind of hurts to see her so distressed. I think there’s a lot of shit going on between those two and it’s going to blow up soon. I mean, Oscar can barely hide his contempt for her in the vlogs, so I’m not surprised to see them fight like this.

They need to go their separate ways. Oscar is so woefully immature and he seems over it. Kyra, as hard as she tries doesn’t deserve an emotionally abusive bum. They tried, but there’s nothing wrong with failure. Live and learn.

They were way too young and did not know each other fully well to jump into what they did. I hope she gets the strength to leave soon and continues counseling. It seems to me like she puts up with it because she wants the idea of a family so bad, but this is not the way to go.

And for the sake of the little ones, right now they’re way too young to understand but if they keep going like this, they’ll start to think that arguing and putting each other down is the way to live.

They just need to separate ASAP.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I just watched the new vlog where Levi sleeps in his new bed for the first time. I thought it was weird that after Kyra went and laid with him for over an hour Levi came back out and Oscar "told" him to go back to bed then she shows Levi on the monitor and says he's hiding.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I just watched the new vlog where Levi sleeps in his new bed for the first time. I thought it was weird that after Kyra went and laid with him for over an hour Levi came back out and Oscar "told" him to go back to bed then she shows Levi on the monitor and says he's hiding.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

snowflakecake wrote:We have noticed Oscar's controlling behaviour since forever. People like that are scary and manipulative and extremely hard to get away from, especially when you have kids with them because you feel so guilty. We don't know the context here and what the argument was really about and who truly said and did what. That's fair. But we do know that these two lived by themselves with two kids for a while and MUST HAVE done their arguing in front of them. And even now, when would they get a chance to argue by themselves, in an empty house? Probably never. I'll bet Levi and Alaya have seen and heard shit from their parents that they should never see or hear, especially from the two most important people in their lives.

Someone mentioned Kyra "almost definitely" got pregnant on purpose and I was just wondering why people say that? Are there any proof? I haven't watched every video from them or anything, you guys probably know a lot more than me lmao.
They TTC Alaya for sure. Levi is just speculation bc or some old tweets that seemed like K was planning a baby, living w O, when they just barely got together.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

I hit enter too soon but basically she just prematurely talked about how excited she was to live w him even tho they'd barely even dated, she found out she was pregnant pretty early for no real reason other than she stopped (or started?) drinking a lot of milk but I don't think she's even missed her period? It was basically just a bunch of random suspicious things she's said about it. I'm sure if you go back in the threads if you're really interested you can see, and tbh I doubt anyone would've caught on IRL if they hadn't gotten randomly popular on YT

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

cklein31 wrote:
snowflakecake wrote:We have noticed Oscar's controlling behaviour since forever. People like that are scary and manipulative and extremely hard to get away from, especially when you have kids with them because you feel so guilty. We don't know the context here and what the argument was really about and who truly said and did what. That's fair. But we do know that these two lived by themselves with two kids for a while and MUST HAVE done their arguing in front of them. And even now, when would they get a chance to argue by themselves, in an empty house? Probably never. I'll bet Levi and Alaya have seen and heard shit from their parents that they should never see or hear, especially from the two most important people in their lives.

They TTC Alaya for sure. Levi is just speculation bc or some old tweets that seemed like K was planning a baby, living w O, when they just barely got together.

Oh yeah, obviously Alaya was on purpose. Whether or not that was a smart decision is up for debate but they definitely planned her. I assumed that person was talking about Levi! What did those old tweets say? If you remember. Thanks for answering :)
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

cklein31 wrote:I hit enter too soon but basically she just prematurely talked about how excited she was to live w him even tho they'd barely even dated, she found out she was pregnant pretty early for no real reason other than she stopped (or started?) drinking a lot of milk but I don't think she's even missed her period? It was basically just a bunch of random suspicious things she's said about it. I'm sure if you go back in the threads if you're really interested you can see, and tbh I doubt anyone would've caught on IRL if they hadn't gotten randomly popular on YT

lmao just saw this! Thank you! Weird thing to plan when you're a teenager in a new relationship... I guess it happens more than I'd like to think.

Return to “OKBaby”