OKBABY Kyla and Oscar??

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKBABY Kyla and Oscar??

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Am I the only one who has a strange feeling about Kyla? I have an odd feeling like something may happen between the two. Kyla gives me an off vibe.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKBABY Kyla and Oscar??

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Me too . Maybe things happened and she’s gonna tell us eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Stop trying to make Kyla and Oscar happen. It's not going to happen

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Not trying to make it happen, just a bad vibe from her. I hope it doesn't happen. I don't know, there's something off about her
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

A lot of people say they get a bad vibe from her.. what makes you guys feel that way?

Personally i think Oscar is annoyed by her so i dont think anything will happen

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I don't get it. Kyla cleans a bit, watches the kids sometimes, keeps company to Kyra (cause she feels lonely), she is the only calm person they ever hang out with. What's the problem with her?
They sure made an arrangement, she stays there, helping a little with what they decide everytime, and she never wants to draw the attention on her. She seems pretty decent. What's the point of making a whole thread about her and Oscar??
I really don't think not the slightest that there is something going on between them, I mean come on she is a friend!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

That's very true, she does help out. I guess she just reminded me of someone. Watching videos he does seem annoyed by her. It's a good thing she is around, Kyra seems more happy
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

My bad guys.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Does anyone know how to delete a thread?
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

Well shit. Kyla is living the life over at Kyra’s. She doesn’t work, so she clearly doesn’t pay rent she’s living there for free. If Kyla is gonna be living all the way in Utah with them she might as well get a job, make some money & be independent.

Shortlatina_87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shortlatina_87 »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:Well shit. Kyla is living the life over at Kyra’s. She doesn’t work, so she clearly doesn’t pay rent she’s living there for free. If Kyla is gonna be living all the way in Utah with them she might as well get a job, make some money & be independent.

I think they are her job,she always has A in her arms
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

Shortlatina_87 wrote:
NichollAracenaxo wrote:Well shit. Kyla is living the life over at Kyra’s. She doesn’t work, so she clearly doesn’t pay rent she’s living there for free. If Kyla is gonna be living all the way in Utah with them she might as well get a job, make some money & be independent.

I think they are her job,she always has A in her arms
Maybe but the kids have Sydney come over to babysit so I don’t think Kyla gets paid to take care of them. But I could be wrong.

kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

Can someone give me the lowdown on this Kyla one?
Used to watch OK everyday.. then left right after Alaya was born as I fell behind and the content wasn’t he best.. Every once in a while I’ll check in again and I see this Kyla person, who seems to be more of a mom to the kids than Kyra is sometimes.
Is she a Nanny???
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

kmcp13 wrote:Can someone give me the lowdown on this Kyla one?
Used to watch OK everyday.. then left right after Alaya was born as I fell behind and the content wasn’t he best.. Every once in a while I’ll check in again and I see this Kyla person, who seems to be more of a mom to the kids than Kyra is sometimes.
Is she a Nanny???
She's Kyra's best friend who moved in to help her out, she watches the kids and is usually on her phone. She is moving with them to the new house. Apparently she has a job now from what I read, for awhile she lived for free.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Is she a Nanny???
She's Kyra's best friend who moved in to help her out, she watches the kids and is usually on her phone. She is moving with them to the new house. Apparently she has a job now from what I read, for awhile she lived for free.

Am I just stupid or was she never around with Levi?
Seems weird to have such a best friend that lives with you rent free etc that’s only been around for like what? a year?
And how do they need help with the kids... they don’t work... i knew i stopped watching for a reason....

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

kmcp13 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Is she a Nanny???

Am I just stupid or was she never around with Levi?
Seems weird to have such a best friend that lives with you rent free etc that’s only been around for like what? a year?
And how do they need help with the kids... they don’t work... i knew i stopped watching for a reason....

She wasn't around when Levi was a baby. She has been her best friend for about 8 years I believe. I agree they do not need help, she's a stay-at-home mom and has Oscar staying with her, she is very lucky, very lucky to have that much amount of help. They're just lazy as fuck

DAWNNA

Unread post by DAWNNA »

Guys there is most definitely something going on with Kyla and it creeps me out!
Let's check off things. Firstly, she's more of a mom to the kids than Kyra. It seems Kyra is using her like she thinks she's a queen, with her best friend as her subservient Nanny.
Second, she is really pretty. Like, really pretty. Much prettier than Kyra, imo, who can be sorta pretty if she keeps herself up, but doesn't. People comment all the time how gorgeous Kyla is, though. At first I felt that Oscar was annoyed with her too. Then I watched a video where the two were alone when Kyra was in Florida. Oscar's laugh when talking to Kyla is most definitely nervous...not the good kind. I recognize that laugh as a woman. A guy does that when he's into you but won't show it. When I thought about it more, I realized a lot of guys will act like you annoy them when they like you too.
Third, they live in Salt Lake. Not saying anything, but could this be why Oscar is putting off marriage? Could they want to start their own Sister Wives one day?
All I gotta say is, even though they are semi-famous, it's still weird. She just appeared one day and she's such a part of the family. I also thought it was weird when I saw Kyla lying on Kyra and Oscars bed...a few times, too. And if Kyla suddenly gets pregnant one day...they'll at least get a lot of ratings. Maybe they want that. I feel these two have very hidden motives.

Return to “OKBaby”