OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Unread post by nebula »

Ohthehumanity wrote:This thread has just become OK vs KK. The point is ya, Alaya had a party that Kyra didn’t plan and everyone is comparing it to Landon’s party because it was shitty. If Kyra planned Alayas herself it would have been shitty so she passed it off. She shouldn’t get praised for that yet so many people here think she should. At least own that you’re OK fans lol. Most times anyone critizes them it’s only a matter of time before someone rushes in with an excuse as to why it’s ok, or with how it’s not that bad in comparison to something KK did.
Exactly....

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
katvoncheetos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katvoncheetos »

This past vlog bothered me so much when alaya crawls over to them eating an orange and both kyra and Oscar are talking about the dirt in/around her mouth but neither of them wipe her off or anything. Like who else is going to do it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Interesting that Robert and Winter got engaged I believe on Valentines Day.. Kyra mentions on snapchat that Winter and Robert started hanging out the same day as Kyra and Oscar. Well, I'm happy for them. They seem to have a good relationship and are down to earth. A relationship with more possibility for success than K&O. Wonder how Kyra feels about their engagement? I've always felt that she's a bit snooty towards Winter. However Oscar and Robert are great buddies!
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Lol do we watch the same people? They are some selfish fuckers. They don't care what is best for anyone other than themselves.
That’s what I mean, for once they should think about the kids, and THEY would benefit from being closer to family.
Right, I get where you're going. But that isn't how they roll. They're selfish. Oscar likes the snow and being in that area. Also the kind of house they're attempting to own they would never be able to afford the same in CA.
For the size and price of their house they can definitely afford one here in Ca. They just need to move to a different county like SB/Riverside.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

What they would do if they were genuinely smart would be to sell their house, move back to Cali (yes they would have to downsize because it’s high cost of living) but let’s not forget they lived in small apartments for quite so,e time and did just fine. They would utilize the support network of ha info family close by and they would both enroll in college full time, get bachelors degrees, and once they complete that they could move anywhere they wanted.
ImpartialCharacter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImpartialCharacter »

This is completely random, but did anyone else notice how pale and sweaty Oscar was when coming out of the basement in Kyras Valentines video? I’m super new to this website/don’t know how to link stuff, but it’s the one where she made him sushi, etc. I was watching it with my husband and he said that Oscar looked like he had been high on cocaine. He doesn’t watch/doesn’t care about them at all, so it was completely unbiased. After a bit, he was rubbing his face and acting kind of off. It could have been because it was 1am, though.
ImpartialCharacter
Amateur
Amateur

This is completely random, but did anyone else notice how pale and sweaty Oscar was when coming out of the basement in Kyras Valentines video? I’m super new to this website/don’t know how to link stuff, but it’s the one where she made him sushi, etc. I was watching it with my husband and he said that Oscar looked like he had been high on cocaine. He doesn’t watch/doesn’t care about them at all, so it was completely unbiased. After a bit, he was rubbing his face and acting kind of off. It could have been because it was 1am, though.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
Emysere wrote: I thought the same thing about Oscar. He's from a broken home, and we don't really know how his parent's divorce affected him. I have a lot of friends who come from broken homes who have sworn off marriage because of how messy their parents' divorces were. Granted if that's the case with Oscar, he should be honest with Kyra. But maybe he hasn't realised the root of it yet. Everyone just jumps to the conclusion that he's an ass. He seems pretty devoted to his kids (definitely not saying he's perfect) but Kyra wants everything to happen now. They're literally 21, plenty of time to get married. Look at Keren and Khoa, engaged for 4/5 years already. I think that's worse.
You could be completely right but anytime the talk of marriage comes up with these two I can't help but think back to that one vlog where Oscar admitted that if they didn't have Levi, he and Kyra most likely would have broken up long ago. Basically admitting they're only together for the kids. Maybe it's just me and my pigheadedness but the minute I heard my bf admit that I'd be gone. I could Never stay with someone who wasn't with me because they actually loved me and only stayed because they feel like they HAVE to. And I'd feel like an absolute fool begging this person to marry me.
I mean they got pregnant with Levi's after a month of dating and still in high school... Love was nowhere involved in the situation. So I understand why he says that because honestly, high school relationships don't last, especially if Kyra was serious when she talks about wanting to go to college to become a teacher when she was younger. Plus both were heavy party people. The relationship was doomed from the start lol.

Kyra has said having Levi was the push she needed to leave that lifestyle. Idk about Oscar tho, has he ever talked about it?

All things considered, they've only been together for 3 years and pregnant for most of it. Getting engaged now would be extremely stupid.
Kinda reminds me of when I got with my s.o, we got together the first day we met, and we in together that same day. Was very rushed, like their relationship. We have been together 2 years, going on 3. We have a beautiful son, but we are waiting to get married to afford a beautiful wedding, and I want our son to be walking to be apart of our relationship. I grew to love my son's father, it didn't click fast, we rushed our relationship and one day I woke up to a stranger, and that's when I got to truly know him and develop deep intimate feelings. He loved me from the start, which was scary but we grew together. Oscar and Kyra have rushed, they need to grow together. Kyra has feelings for Oscar but him, I am not so sure. He might marry her one day and he might not. They sound use to each other. For now, he is staying with her (in my opinion) because they have 2 kids, a house, etc. I think he feels trapped and maybe resents her, or himself for her coming out pregnant. He is missing all of his young years, which is probably why he locks himself in the basement, to forget. Maybe.
Hopefully they can push through for the kids.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommawhoneedsalife »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Anyone who thinks Oscar is anything but a controlling asshole hasn't been watching the vlogs. He treats Kyra like a child and not like a partner. He speaks to her like trash. As I said when I first started chatting here. She's a doormat. At the end of the day she desperately wants to be married and he doesn't. If and only if he does, it will be for the views. He puts more thought into his diet and gym time then he does into Kyra's feelings.
I haven't lurked on this thread in forever. I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I honestly hope Oscar doesn't treat Alaya the same way he does Kyra when she's older, I can see her having major self esteem issues growing up with how Oscar talks to Kyra or even when he mentions food in a negative way and the remarks he makes.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

olivialinnea101 wrote:What they would do if they were genuinely smart would be to sell their house, move back to Cali (yes they would have to downsize because it’s high cost of living) but let’s not forget they lived in small apartments for quite so,e time and did just fine. They would utilize the support network of ha info family close by and they would both enroll in college full time, get bachelors degrees, and once they complete that they could move anywhere they wanted.
This would require them to be rational and able to keep up with something for more than 5 minutes. College isn't for everyone and it definitely isn't for them with their current attitude.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

ImpartialCharacter wrote:This is completely random, but did anyone else notice how pale and sweaty Oscar was when coming out of the basement in Kyras Valentines video? I’m super new to this website/don’t know how to link stuff, but it’s the one where she made him sushi, etc. I was watching it with my husband and he said that Oscar looked like he had been high on cocaine. He doesn’t watch/doesn’t care about them at all, so it was completely unbiased. After a bit, he was rubbing his face and acting kind of off. It could have been because it was 1am, though.
I just checked because you said it, and someone in the comments mentioned how it was funny that his fly was open for that part, so, you know, he could’ve just used up all his ‘energy’ in the basement ;)
ImpartialCharacter
Amateur
Amateur

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
ImpartialCharacter wrote:This is completely random, but did anyone else notice how pale and sweaty Oscar was when coming out of the basement in Kyras Valentines video? I’m super new to this website/don’t know how to link stuff, but it’s the one where she made him sushi, etc. I was watching it with my husband and he said that Oscar looked like he had been high on cocaine. He doesn’t watch/doesn’t care about them at all, so it was completely unbiased. After a bit, he was rubbing his face and acting kind of off. It could have been because it was 1am, though.
I just checked because you said it, and someone in the comments mentioned how it was funny that his fly was open for that part, so, you know, he could’ve just used up all his ‘energy’ in the basement ;)

I could have lived many years without that image in my head :(
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

ImpartialCharacter wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

I could have lived many years without that image in my head :(
Hahaha, I’m sorry! (If I could I would insert every laughing emoji here)
caligirl96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caligirl96 »

I live in CA and they can find a house they want in CA. Maybe not in the LA area but there are houses that they can afford with everything they want. Idk why people are saying they’d have to downsize or what not.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The video that was made for alaya’s birthday was really sweet. The guy who made it did a good job. I wish OK had of given korina more credit for the party because she did a great job with it.

kellyeffinclarkson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellyeffinclarkson »

I just watched Robert and Winter's latest vlog, and there's this part where all of a sudden Oscar is vlogging and he is walking down the street from someone's car. I assume he was gone for a while because when he got back to the house Kyra was like "you were gone for a while on your daughters birthday" and he's like "I was just with the boys for a bit." He was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT smoking a J. Honestly, nothing against this, not giving him shit, I just thought it was a funny moment and you all should know lol There's like no way he was doing anything other than that by chilling in someone's car. And then I felt like he was acting a little weird after.

Maybe that's one of the reasons they don't want to live in Cali. MJ is legal there and with Oscar's addictive personality Kyra wants him away from his friends who do it and how easy it is to do there. Cause she wants her perfect little youtube family life.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

kellyeffinclarkson wrote:I just watched Robert and Winter's latest vlog, and there's this part where all of a sudden Oscar is vlogging and he is walking down the street from someone's car. I assume he was gone for a while because when he got back to the house Kyra was like "you were gone for a while on your daughters birthday" and he's like "I was just with the boys for a bit." He was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT smoking a J. Honestly, nothing against this, not giving him shit, I just thought it was a funny moment and you all should know lol There's like no way he was doing anything other than that by chilling in someone's car. And then I felt like he was acting a little weird after.

Maybe that's one of the reasons they don't want to live in Cali. MJ is legal there and with Oscar's addictive personality Kyra wants him away from his friends who do it and how easy it is to do there. Cause she wants her perfect little youtube family life.
I watched their vlog bc of this post and 1) I don’t like them, they’re so unnatural at vlogging way more so than OK were when they started. and 2) Preeeettty sure you’re right. Esp because O said “They don’t wanna vlog for some reason?” facetiously and R & W were like giggling... Can’t say i’d wanna vlog while high either tbh

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

cklein31 wrote:
kellyeffinclarkson wrote:I just watched Robert and Winter's latest vlog, and there's this part where all of a sudden Oscar is vlogging and he is walking down the street from someone's car. I assume he was gone for a while because when he got back to the house Kyra was like "you were gone for a while on your daughters birthday" and he's like "I was just with the boys for a bit." He was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT smoking a J. (...)
I watched their vlog bc of this post and 1) I don’t like them, they’re so unnatural at vlogging way more so than OK were when they started. and 2) Preeeettty sure you’re right. Esp because O said “They don’t wanna vlog for some reason?” facetiously and R & W were like giggling... Can’t say i’d wanna vlog while high either tbh
Did the same and:
1) I don't like them either and basically skipped through most of it
2) Yeah you might be right, especially given the water bottle he had in his hand. BUT his eyes weren't red at all.
3) R+W have the cutest puppy!!!!!
4) I kinda enjoyed the short segment where they show up at night at Kyra's dad's house and see each other. The way they (Oscar and Kyra, but mainly Kyra) interacted seemed like normal people, not the weird hyper personas that they put on for the vlog.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

OKBabyhairsAndBasementLairs
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

cklein31 wrote:
kellyeffinclarkson wrote:I just watched Robert and Winter's latest vlog, and there's this part where all of a sudden Oscar is vlogging and he is walking down the street from someone's car. I assume he was gone for a while because when he got back to the house Kyra was like "you were gone for a while on your daughters birthday" and he's like "I was just with the boys for a bit." He was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT smoking a J. Honestly, nothing against this, not giving him shit, I just thought it was a funny moment and you all should know lol There's like no way he was doing anything other than that by chilling in someone's car. And then I felt like he was acting a little weird after.

It could be because they just said in the car that they didn't really wanna vlog and they just mentioned it to him? I hope he's not doing any kind of drugs, but it would certainly explain why they don't wanna move back to CA if it's the case.

Return to “OKBaby”