OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Unread post by Annavi04 »

KKand3boys wrote:I thought it was really sweet how Oscar was telling Robert to let Winter cry. But then I realized if I was Kyra that would have made me really sad because he's always being so passive aggressive and rude to her, so it's weird seeing that he can be really sweet and emotionally tuned in to womens' feelings but he just chooses not to be with Kyra more often than not.
Oscar can definitely be a sweet guy and i think all it would take is "the one" for him to bring out that side of him. Many guys are punks to their gfs and completely change when they meet the woman for them.

He most likely resents kyra so that's why he acts like that towards her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Since no one will make a new thread lol

OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Anyone who thinks Oscar is anything but a controlling asshole hasn't been watching the vlogs. He treats Kyra like a child and not like a partner. He speaks to her like trash. As I said when I first started chatting here. She's a doormat. At the end of the day she desperately wants to be married and he doesn't. If and only if he does, it will be for the views. He puts more thought into his diet and gym time then he does into Kyra's feelings.
I haven't lurked on this thread in forever. I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I honestly hope Oscar doesn't treat Alaya the same way he does Kyra when she's older, I can see her having major self esteem issues growing up with how Oscar talks to Kyra or even when he mentions food in a negative way and the remarks he makes.
Well he's started off on that road already seeing as his nickname for Alaya is Chubby.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Annavi04 wrote:I think he loves her as the mother of his children and thats it. It seems like hes with her because separating takes too much effort (selling the house, moving, coparenting) and because he wants to be able to see his kids really often (even though hes not father of the year, he loves them a lot and would miss them).

I think Oscar planned Alaya with Kyra so Levi could have at least one full sibling. Many people rather have several kids with whoever they already have one with even though they know it wont work out just so they can say "I don't have 2 baby mamas" or etc. i think hes more skeptical about baby #3 because he feels satisfied that Levi has Alaya and that its enough.

I think they bought a house together simply because it was more comfortable than an apt and they had the money to do so, not because it was a step to further their relationship.

Also people say kids are a bigger commitment than marriage and yeah you do have to deal with your children forever but you can do so mostly alone if you choose. Sure, you can get married, divorce and part ways forever but i think the idea of choosing Kyra forever scares the crap out of Oscar because it seems like he can hardly be with her for now. Also a divorce is a lot of work. I dont think he sees their relationship lasting so he doesnt want to bother with being married. It seems to me that hes stuck between being free and single but missing his kids or being miserable with Kyra and enjoying his children daily. People have been saying he doesn't compromise and that he always gets what he wants but in this case i do NOT think he should compromise and get married if he doesnt 110% want to. Thats unfair.

Kyra should cut her losses and move on.

I didn't mean he should compromise and get married. I mean the man doesn't do anything he doesn't want. It's very much about him, all the time. How he likes things. He never takes anyone else's feelings into consideration. So the chance that he would take a moment to consider how Kyra feels in all this is laughable.

I agree, Kyra needs to GTFO. He is not in love with her. He is not going to marry her and they will never last. Both of them should be with other people.
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

They clearly feel the need to downsize, and don’t even own their car, they are leasing it... with Oscars dad as a co-signer. They are clearly not rolling in all the money that everyone here seems to think.[/quote]

Yeah lmao that is pretty pathetic and clearly not good financial decisions. Leasing is horrible financially basically throwing away money.. and the fact that he needs a cosigner is pretty telling.[/quote]

Leasing vs financing is definitely a personal preference. I finance my vehicle and got it brand new, it won't be worth even half of what I purchased it for when I finish paying it off and it will be so old I'd want a new car lol. Leasing gets you the car you want without the responsibility of if something were to break or go wrong and you can just upgrade every few years. ALSO the co-signer thing you mentioned really means nothing. I was 19 when I was hired by the state of Florida , I had zero credit but lots of income. So I had my grandmother co-sign on my car for me which got me a GREAT deal. Now i'm 22, I've paid off 5 major loans and maintained a credit card for the past 2 years my credit is great now. As I've said before some of the comments on here aren't well thought out.
mls128
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mls128 »

missy-1010 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:They’re only 21. They should be in college bar hopping on the weekends, they shouldn’t be worrying about getting married right now. It’s young for Robert and winter to be getting engaged and Kyra needs to remember that in the time that Robert and winter have dated and gotten to know each other and maybe move in together (I don’t watch their vlogs so I don’t know) Kyra and Oscar have moved across the country twice, had 2 kids and bought a house. All of those things are massive commitments. Bigger than an engagement.

Uhm not everyone wants to be 21 and bar hopping lol.
There is nothing wrong with settling down young. I think it’s unfair to say the things Oscar and Kyra have done are bigger than an engagement. Kyra spread her legs and got pregnant with the first guy who crossed her path. Winter and Robert actually took the time and genuinely love each other- just them. No house, no kids.

Couldn't agree more. Don't even know who these Winter and Robert people are but they seem to be doing things on a more normal relationship timeline than Ok baby are.
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Annavi04 wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:I thought it was really sweet how Oscar was telling Robert to let Winter cry. But then I realized if I was Kyra that would have made me really sad because he's always being so passive aggressive and rude to her, so it's weird seeing that he can be really sweet and emotionally tuned in to womens' feelings but he just chooses not to be with Kyra more often than not.
Oscar can definitely be a sweet guy and i think all it would take is "the one" for him to bring out that side of him. Many guys are punks to their gfs and completely change when they meet the woman for them.

He most likely resents kyra so that's why he acts like that towards her.

Wow this was a really intuitive, smart comment. I know someone this really may help even if Kyra doesnt get it.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”