OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

I have to say as.much as they annoy me this vlog was really cute. It seemed like the kids had so much fun.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Haha[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 18b3fa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
MikeJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MikeJ »

bookwrm97 wrote:I have to say as.much as they annoy me this vlog was really cute. It seemed like the kids had so much fun.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I know right!!! As much as their crappy parenting makes me mad, the fact that most of the vlog was all about the kids and them having fun, was really awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Unread post by RottieMama »

esp_marie wrote:
rottiemama wrote:New thread suggestion:

OKbabyWe’reNotDailyVloggers
Maybe OKBabyJustNotDaily? So it rhymes? Lol idk i’ve never submitted a suggestion before
Yes! I didn’t even think about rhyming it. Great job!! Image

I can make a new thread; I just don’t want to pick the wrong title and make anyone upset.

So they posted a new vlog with another clickbait pregnancy title. I don’t know why it irritates me so much but wtf is Kyra thinking? Does she honestly believe she’s ready for another baby? Whyyy? What’s the freaking rush?? I can’t believe how many of their subs are calling them out saying they can’t even take care of the two they have now.

Maybe if they uploaded vlogs on time people would be more receptive towards the idea. What would they do if Kyra does get pregnant? She‘s doing all the work on the vlogs now and they’re already half assed and a week behind. Can y’all just imagine what would happen to their channel? Do you guys think O would step up or would their channel go to shit? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

rottiemama wrote:
esp_marie wrote:
rottiemama wrote:New thread suggestion:

OKbabyWe’reNotDailyVloggers
Maybe OKBabyJustNotDaily? So it rhymes? Lol idk i’ve never submitted a suggestion before
Yes! I didn’t even think about rhyming it. Great job!! Image

I can make a new thread; I just don’t want to pick the wrong title and make anyone upset.

So they posted a new vlog with another clickbait pregnancy title. I don’t know why it irritates me so much but wtf is Kyra thinking? Does she honestly believe she’s ready for another baby? Whyyy? What’s the freaking rush?? I can’t believe how many of their subs are calling them out saying they can’t even take care of the two they have now.

Maybe if they uploaded vlogs on time people would be more receptive towards the idea. What would they do if Kyra does get pregnant? She‘s doing all the work on the vlogs now and they’re already half assed and a week behind. Can y’all just imagine what would happen to their channel? Do you guys think O would step up or would their channel go to shit? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She needs to get Levi and Alaya out of diapers first. She is so lazy with potty training. Levi communicates well there is no excuse. In a way I feel bad for Kyra. She had such a bad child hood she is trying to prove she isn’t messed up. Oscar will never marry her. Eventually he is going to get tired of her depression and anxiety and leave.

I hope they are investing money so it can grow otherwise they are going to be in trouble. And not being married it will be even more of a mess when they break up. You never see her sitting down with Levi teaching him educational stuff. If she don’t get him into preschool this fall he is going to be so far behind.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Thanks for - OKBabyJustNotDaily

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Thanks for- OkBaby:TonsOfDebtButNoBabyYet

Since they were tied earlier and no one gets upset!

sttarchild
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sttarchild »

Kyra got a tattoo like less than a week ago and she’s already going in a chlorinated pool? Maybe it’s just because im covered in tattoos and try my hardest to take care of them, this just seems so unprofessional and irresponsible on her part. Maybe her artist really is a scratcher? I know mine still reminds me constantly after about tattoo aftercare.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just posted this on Twitter. I am LMAO

Just bought almost $500 worth of @WishShopping stuff to try out for a kbaby video buying stuff you guys requested including 2 WEDDING DRESS’S

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

chloe6124 wrote:She just posted this on Twitter. I am LMAO

Just bought almost $500 worth of @WishShopping stuff to try out for a kbaby video buying stuff you guys requested including 2 WEDDING DRESS’S ImageImageImageImage

LMAOOOOO it’s just gonna be a dress you wear to a wedding. I’m calling it.

RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

Someone please explain to me how she wants another baby yet can’t even potty train the first one .. anyways for some reason I feel like they’re dirty ya know? like they stink. and I hate how they always have alaya looking dirty I understand we only watch 10 min of their day but still you can’t even have ur baby clean for those 10 minutes.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RedColour wrote:Someone please explain to me how she wants another baby yet can’t even potty train the first one Image.. anyways for some reason I feel like they’re dirty ya know? like they stink. and I hate how they always have alaya looking dirty I understand we only watch 10 min of their day but still you can’t even have ur baby clean for those 10 minutes.
The problem is they don’t stay home. It’s great they take the kids out to do things. But for a week they need to stay home and not go anywhere. I think Levi would be super easy to potty train if they just stayed home a week and didn’t do anything.

RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

One last comment... does kyra have any real friends? Like cmon if I see my friend constantly embarrassing herself begging for a ring for a wedding I would have a talk with her seriously! does anyone ever tell her to stfu about it. “You’re good enough to pop his kids out but not good enough for him to pop the question” sorry. And if he ends up giving you one is bc he got tired of u talking not because he wanted to :(
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Continue here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Return to “OKBaby”