OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

kayjay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by kayjay »

Anyone else think it was a mega bitch move for Kyra not to watch what Oscar wanted to see at the movies when it's Father's day??

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

kayjay wrote:Anyone else think it was a mega bitch move for Kyra not to watch what Oscar wanted to see at the movies when it's Father's day??

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
It seems to be Kyra’s way or no way these days. But if I was Oscar I wouldn’t want to hear her whine and complain either
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

What else is sad is if Oscar did dump Kyra she pretty much has no support with her family. She is on good terms with her dad but doesn’t look like a great relationship. Oscars family is her actual family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It looks like they got a offer on their house and accepted it. It has a pending on the listing now.
In the vlog a couple of days ago Oscar had gotten a call from their agent. That might of been it.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

chloe6124 wrote:It looks like they got a offer on their house and accepted it. It has a pending on the listing now.
In the vlog a couple of days ago Oscar had gotten a call from their agent. That might of been it.

finally...
So how long do we think they'll last in the new house till they move again?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:It looks like they got a offer on their house and accepted it. It has a pending on the listing now.

finally...
So how long do we think they'll last in the new house till they move again?
It’s so small. Probably not long. Kyra always thinks there is something better on the other side.

I do not like how their new house has a door to go down to the basement. Until the kids are much older they will not be able to go down there and play or anything. I think open basement stairs are much better when you have a ice finished basement.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

“I’ll never forget the day I told you I was pregnant with Levi at 18 years old, your reaction is the exact moment I knew I wanted you forever.” That’s a quote from kyra’s father’s day post on instagram. What do you guys think about that? Just BS for instagram. Or do you all think kyra is way more into oscar than he is into her??

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

keyraeee wrote:“I’ll never forget the day I told you I was pregnant with Levi at 18 years old, your reaction is the exact moment I knew I wanted you forever.” That’s a quote from kyra’s father’s day post on instagram. What do you guys think about that? Just BS for instagram. Or do you all think kyra is way more into oscar than he is into her??

I have always said he isn’t that into her. She is into him because it makes her look like the perfect family. I have never felt Oscar was super into her. There were moments when I felt it but not in awhile. I remember a video when they lived in Montana and she had a anxiety attack during a storm. He was super attentive to her and really showed he loved her. But haven’t felt that way about him in a long time. If your in a great relationship you don’t have to post that stuff to prove it.

poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonousprinces »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 30c398.png[/img]
They got a new dog??
Or oscars mom and co. have arrived and brought their dog??
Or they’ve got another Kyla moving into the house, this time with bonus dog!?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

poisonousprinces wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 30c398.png[/img]
They got a new dog??
Or oscars mom and co. have arrived and brought their dog??
Or they’ve got another Kyla moving into the house, this time with bonus dog!?
It’s Roberts and winters French bull dog. They are staying with them I belI eve. She said look what moved in. I think they may have moved to Utah and are going to be there until they find a place or maybe just visiting. Kyra said she will soon have 15 people staying with her.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

chloe6124 wrote:
keyraeee wrote:“I’ll never forget the day I told you I was pregnant with Levi at 18 years old, your reaction is the exact moment I knew I wanted you forever.” That’s a quote from kyra’s father’s day post on instagram. What do you guys think about that? Just BS for instagram. Or do you all think kyra is way more into oscar than he is into her??

I have always said he isn’t that into her. She is into him because it makes her look like the perfect family. I have never felt Oscar was super into her. There were moments when I felt it but not in awhile. I remember a video when they lived in Montana and she had a anxiety attack during a storm. He was super attentive to her and really showed he loved her. But haven’t felt that way about him in a long time. If your in a great relationship you don’t have to post that stuff to prove it.

I actually think it’s the opposite. I think he is more into her. Remember when she got back from Florida and Oscar picked her up from the airport and she barely greeted him just talked to the camera and he went in for a kiss and she pulled away super fast? He always seems more affectionate with her than she is with him.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I actually think it’s the opposite. I think he is more into her. Remember when she got back from Florida and Oscar picked her up from the airport and she barely greeted him just talked to the camera and he went in for a kiss and she pulled away super fast? He always seems more affectionate with her than she is with him.

Or maybe he is actually trying to work to make their relation ship better. You could be right. Maybe all she is liking for is the illusion of a perfect family. I do get the sense they do both try. But it’s hard to tell if it’s real or just a show for the cameras.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I will admit these two have come really far in just two years. I do feel they have grown up a lot. And to accomplish what they have in such a short time is pretty incredible. They just do really dumb things sometimes.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

chloe6124 wrote:I will admit these two have come really far in just two years. I do feel they have grown up a lot. And to accomplish what they have in such a short time is pretty incredible. They just do really dumb things sometimes.

I don’t really see what they have accomplished??? They’ve got two houses and a few cars which is relatively normal and they only got it for popping out two kids which... also is a normal thing tons and tons and tons of people do. Like what else have they done...? Kyra collabed to create some jewelry that wasn’t that great? Oscar maybe built a gazebo? They’ve publicly and aggressively fought? Kyra’s dropped out of high school and college (if she ever even got to the college courses since you know... she had to make up high school ones first)? Dying to know what greatness you feel is incredible they’ve accomplished.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I will admit these two have come really far in just two years. I do feel they have grown up a lot. And to accomplish what they have in such a short time is pretty incredible. They just do really dumb things sometimes.

I don’t really see what they have accomplished??? They’ve got two houses and a few cars which is relatively normal and they only got it for popping out two kids which... also is a normal thing tons and tons and tons of people do. Like what else have they done...? Kyra collabed to create some jewelry that wasn’t that great? Oscar maybe built a gazebo? They’ve publicly and aggressively fought? Kyra’s dropped out of high school and college (if she ever even got to the college courses since you know... she had to make up high school ones first)? Dying to know what greatness you feel is incredible they’ve accomplished.
The fact they had nothing before Levi to what they have now is pretty big. We live in America. It’s all about taking advantage of what opportunities present themselves which they did.

pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

chloe6124 wrote:
catabelle wrote:

The fact they had nothing before Levi to what they have now is pretty big. We live in America. It’s all about taking advantage of what opportunities present themselves which they did.

You really seem to give them quite a bit more credit than they deserve. They got lucky on the 1 in a million chance that their channel took off and that's about it. They can't consistently upload nor can they seem to even take care of their own kids despite the fact that they're both stay at home parents. Making money isn't the only worthy accomplishment in the world.
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

chloe6124 wrote:
catabelle wrote:

Hahahahaha okay well call me high maintenance but I’m not impressed by their iNcReDiBlE inspirational american dream feat of failing at birth control while 17. sorry.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don’t get me wrong they do some pretty stupid things. Especially with the kids. Sometimes I just LOL at them. But the fact they were able to buy a house be so financially secure is pretty impressive after two short years. You can make money and live the dream doing almost anything if you put your mind to it. But like I said they have done dumb things and them even thinking about a 3rd baby is ridiculous.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

chloe6124 wrote:Don’t get me wrong they do some pretty stupid things. Especially with the kids. Sometimes I just LOL at them. But the fact they were able to buy a house be so financially secure is pretty impressive after two short years. You can make money and live the dream doing almost anything if you put your mind to it. But like I said they have done dumb things and them even thinking about a 3rd baby is ridiculous.
They got lucky that’s for sure. But looking at the way they’ve been treating their job lately - it won’t last long. They’ve completely lost touch with reality, they were much more relateable in the beginning and Oscar had his head screwed on right. It’s gonna suck for them both when the youtube money dwindles away and they’re left with a pile of expensive bills and only one highschool diploma...
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Baz1_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Don’t get me wrong they do some pretty stupid things. Especially with the kids. Sometimes I just LOL at them. But the fact they were able to buy a house be so financially secure is pretty impressive after two short years. You can make money and live the dream doing almost anything if you put your mind to it. But like I said they have done dumb things and them even thinking about a 3rd baby is ridiculous.
They got lucky that’s for sure. But looking at the way they’ve been treating their job lately - it won’t last long. They’ve completely lost touch with reality, they were much more relateable in the beginning and Oscar had his head screwed on right. It’s gonna suck for them both when the youtube money dwindles away and they’re left with a pile of expensive bills and only one highschool diploma...
Oh I agree. Them not treating youtube as their job has hurt their channel in a major way. These super short vlogs and not uploading has really hurt them. I don’t understand what’s so hard about having a set edit time and upload. It should be treated like your work schedule where it is done at the same day every day. You get up feed the kids and go edit while Oscar or the nanny’s watch the kids. It’s not that hard. They have become super lazy and have taken things for granite. And not finding other streams of income is going to hurt them in the future.

Return to “OKBaby”