OKBaby/KBaby

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby

Unread post by twomommies »

What was her excuse when she stopped breastfeeding him? And why can't you breastfeed while ttc? (22 with no kids, sorry!!)

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by excited_nugget »

twomommies wrote:What was her excuse when she stopped breastfeeding him? And why can't you breastfeed while ttc? (22 with no kids, sorry!!)

Her excuse was pretty much that she couldn't be bothered. Which I do believe as they can't even be bothered holding him when he has a bottle.
But breastfeeding usually stops you from getting your period. And I know that she didn't have her period while she was breastfeeding because she let everyone know that she was sad/ grumpy because she got her period when she stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

excited_nugget wrote:
twomommies wrote:What was her excuse when she stopped breastfeeding him? And why can't you breastfeed while ttc? (22 with no kids, sorry!!)

Her excuse was pretty much that she couldn't be bothered. Which I do believe as they can't even be bothered holding him when he has a bottle.
But breastfeeding usually stops you from getting your period. And I know that she didn't have her period while she was breastfeeding because she let everyone know that she was sad/ grumpy because she got her period when she stopped.

I got pregnant while breastfeeding my oldest lol
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
excited_nugget wrote:

I got pregnant while breastfeeding my oldest lol
I'm not saying it's impossible to get pregnant while breastfeeding. It's just a lot easier if you're not.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Oscar mentioned he wants a house with 4 rooms where 2 are for the kids. She's definitely pregnant. Her tweets are hints too...who tweets that raw meet is appetizing?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I am royally confused about something and forgive me if it has been answered already but why on earth are they going to sell everything and buy new stuff for when they move? Is it really cheaper to get all new stuff then to get a trailer (does NOT seem like it would be)?
chirpychappers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chirpychappers »

I wonder if they are going to record telling their friends/family about the pregnancy when they go back to Cali and use that as the pregnancy announcement.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Holy crap no, don't tell me they're pregnant...ffs children are not toys, stop collecting them and start taking care of the one you already have...
You know what's the worst part? I'm 100% sure Kyra wanted this 2nd baby just because Keren is having it too. Wth.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

How the hell are the gonna afford a 4 bedroom house? They can't even have any credit they will be renting another apartment

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

chirpychappers wrote:I wonder if they are going to record telling their friends/family about the pregnancy when they go back to Cali and use that as the pregnancy announcement.

Yup, they will definitely record it. THE SAME WAY KEREN DID Because our little-miss-faking-sunshine-and-jollynes enjoys copying everything Keren does, even got herself pregnant on purpose ugh. stupid bitch "guuuuuurl" (annoying Kyra tone)
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

I am not a fan of KKandBabyJ, but I think they are better persons and parents than these two dumb asses.

* They have other friends besides each other, who they get to hang out with which shows they value friendship and still stay friends after years.

* They play with Jackson and actually gives him attention. Keren even stops/interupts her vlogs when she hears Jackson crying unlike these two who obviously only plays with Levi when on camera, I am sure they just put him inside the room with his bottle and his blanket the rest of the day

Eventhough Keren is already in her first trimester of pregnancy, with all those morning sickness, she still tries her best to get out of the house, buy groceries, even does chores. And she was never grumpy eventhough she has every right to be one while this greaseball here, is already super lazy while not pregnant, what more when she announces her pregnancy. Her grumpiness will again spread on the channel. GOODLUCK TO AWSCAAAR AND TUUUUSHY

I know babies learn on their own time, but I agree with one of the posts here before, "Levi still cant crawl because they dont expose him too much, they only expose him for video montages purposes, Im sure the rest of the time, they just put him in the crib and carry him, and put in the car seat, same action over and over again I'm afraid it might take him more long time to start walking :(
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

..Not sure how old Levi is... but Is it normal that he is constantly puking still? I mean i thought eventually babies grew out of that. Poor kid spits up atleast once a day.
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bitchplease »

beanboozled wrote:I am not a fan of KKandBabyJ, but I think they are better persons and parents than these two dumb asses.

* They have other friends besides each other, who they get to hang out with which shows they value friendship and still stay friends after years.

* They play with Jackson and actually gives him attention. Keren even stops/interupts her vlogs when she hears Jackson crying unlike these two who obviously only plays with Levi when on camera, I am sure they just put him inside the room with his bottle and his blanket the rest of the day

Eventhough Keren is already in her first trimester of pregnancy, with all those morning sickness, she still tries her best to get out of the house, buy groceries, even does chores. And she was never grumpy eventhough she has every right to be one while this greaseball here, is already super lazy while not pregnant, what more when she announces her pregnancy. Her grumpiness will again spread on the channel. GOODLUCK TO AWSCAAAR AND TUUUUSHY

I know babies learn on their own time, but I agree with one of the posts here before, "Levi still cant crawl because they dont expose him too much, they only expose him for video montages purposes, Im sure the rest of the time, they just put him in the crib and carry him, and put in the car seat, same action over and over again I'm afraid it might take him more long time to start walking :(
200% agree with you. These idiots have no friends! Well keren and khao as their "youtube friends" I cant imagine her princessy whines after announcing bogus #2. Fckin irritating individual
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

NEW VLOG SHORT REVIEW

* Kyra was giving such a non believable speech about appreciating being together rather than being materialistic on Fathers day, yes you guessed it, she didn't give Awscar anything. NOT.EVEN.A.CARD.OR.A.LETTER, it doesnt need to be something expensive, just a fathers day card would have made him feel good. Ugh lazy bitch

* Embarassing coversation:
Kyra: So I decided to contribute on Oscar's drone for his Fathers Day present
Oscar: Oh wait you're going to let me get one?
Kyra: (showing embarassed facial expression following by fake laugh, *keep reading you'll know why) Wetalked about it just 5 seconds ago
Oscar: (smirking) Well yeah but all I got from you was You're willing to buy a dorone for a thousand dollars, but not an engagement ring?
Kyra: (rolls eyes due to embarassment that Oscar broadcasted her forcing him by using guilt to propose to her) true that is what I said (kinda laughs but deep inside mentally killing Oscar for saying that)
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

did they really set up the camera at 2 different angles to watch them throw trash in a dumpster. awesome fathers day vlog -____-
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I think it's very telling Oscar would rather buy a drone than get engaged. If he won't marry her now, with a second child allegedly coming, he never will.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

The last thing they need is a second child when they are doing a shitty job with the first one. I feel horrible for Levi having such morons for parents.

I have one child and didn't ever have a 2nd child because I knew I wouldn't be able to afford to properly parent two. I can afford the needs and wants of one child, and can give one child undivided attention. Part of me would have loved to have a 2nd baby, but I knew it wasn't the right thing for my little family. Because I'm a rational adult with self control. Kyra is a total moron living in dreamland.
Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heronstriker »

Kyra said on younow last night they have been trying to conceive for several months now. She ignored all the pregnancy questions and trust me, there were a LOT.

I actually can tolerate them, but they are very naive in some aspects. And I'm not even sure if it's age. I am the same age(?), as in, I turned 20 this year, and I would never act like either of them. An unexpected pregnancy is one thing, and I am pretty open minded about that stuff. But to have Levi, who is not even one yet, and already discussing expanding your family? I am disappointed because they used to talk about how it's absolutely no rush to have children. Wish they could practice what they preach.

They talk so much about their goals, I started watching them because I wanted to see them make it work while having a son and a serious (?) relationship. But here we are, and neither of them are interested in school. Or doing anything else except bouncing around on youtube. They "say" they want to save up and buy a home, but there's really no evidence that they're even interested in that. Having another baby is going to make it a thousand times harder to save for a house... :?

They are also getting really boring. I'm kinda tired of watching them do the same thing and I feel bad Levi never is with people honestly haha.

On younow last night she also said they pay like 1020 / month for their current apartment and the one in SLC will be just a smidge more expensive, I think like 1300.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

^ $300 more is probably not a big deal to them now that their channel has blown up. And with more to do in SLC, the vlogs will be more interesting, so I suspect they'll be raking in the cash for the foreseeable future.
ahhXcapslock
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ahhXcapslock »

I can't believe she said she's been trying to conceive since Levi was 3 months old. my dr told me to try not to conceive til atleast a year after giving birth because of the c section. my friend got pregnant when her daughter was 4 months and it really messed with her body. just seems kind of reckless. But I'm not surprised.

Return to “OKBaby”