NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Unread post by twomommies »

They got knocked up on purpose again, probably for views. Kyra still isn't Motherly. They moved to Salt Lake but still barely do anything worthwhile.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
lalala
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lalala »

twomommies wrote:They got knocked up on purpose again, probably for views. Kyra still isn't Motherly. They moved to Salt Lake but still barely do anything worthwhile.

Moved to Salt Lake because there was "nothing" to do where they were living. And now the few things they actually do are things the were also available where they were: parks, stores, dropping babies in fountains, baby activities, sleeping 16 hours a day, not showering, etc. Busy life!

Though I have to give credit to Oscar for trying a bit harder with Levi and picking up K's slack.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

lalala wrote:
twomommies wrote:They got knocked up on purpose again, probably for views. Kyra still isn't Motherly. They moved to Salt Lake but still barely do anything worthwhile.

Moved to Salt Lake because there was "nothing" to do where they were living. And now the few things they actually do are things the were also available where they were: parks, stores, dropping babies in fountains, baby activities, sleeping 16 hours a day, not showering, etc. Busy life!

Though I have to give credit to Oscar for trying a bit harder with Levi and picking up K's slack.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dead
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Omg I feel famous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Let's not forget the indoor trampoline centre attempts, killing the drone and camera, having no furniture (but making a studio is more important!) and who can forget the disappointing moment between Kyra and her dad - who by the way is the most normal person in all this
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I cannot understand how they don't have furniture yet???

How can they possibly be that "picky" by not finding the right one.
You live in a teeny over priced 2 bedroom APARTMENT. get a sofa and recliner that's baby friendly...

I have a feeling they are going to get some ridiculous "modern" white sofa like every other youtuber.

Because wHite furniture is so practical with kids
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

So O & K went to a sushi bar, which is fine because I know sushi does exist without raw fish, and thankfully Kyra ordered the avocado roll.... but then Oscar says, "And I think she ordered the california roll too."

I was told that even imitation crab meat was NOT okay while pregnant. Regardless sushi can be cross contaminated. She's such a special snowflake.
barris15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by barris15 »

These bug buddies are idiots. Kyra tweeted about looking at houses and meeting a real estate agent and they are all telling her to use khoa. I don't know where they are planning on buying a house because I don't watch all their vlogs, but it would probably be useful to use a real estate agent that sells houses where your looking to buy, not someone across the country.

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

barris15 wrote:These bug buddies are idiots. Kyra tweeted about looking at houses and meeting a real estate agent and they are all telling her to use khoa. I don't know where they are planning on buying a house because I don't watch all their vlogs, but it would probably be useful to use a real estate agent that sells houses where your looking to buy, not someone across the country.

They're CHILDREN. All of them!
melliakoni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melliakoni »

DeeplyMissable wrote:So O & K went to a sushi bar, which is fine because I know sushi does exist without raw fish, and thankfully Kyra ordered the avocado roll.... but then Oscar says, "And I think she ordered the california roll too."

I was told that even imitation crab meat was NOT okay while pregnant. Regardless sushi can be cross contaminated. She's such a special snowflake.
My OB actually said its ok to eat raw fish while pregnant but in moderation. The amounts vary with the different fish because of the Mercury content and all that. Imitation crab was also ok according to the handout he gave me.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

DeeplyMissable wrote:So O & K went to a sushi bar, which is fine because I know sushi does exist without raw fish, and thankfully Kyra ordered the avocado roll.... but then Oscar says, "And I think she ordered the california roll too."

To quote my OB who actually delivered ME and my brother and then my children 20+ years later "pregnant women aren't disabled, don't drink alcohol and don't do drugs and your baby will be great". He was of course halfway joking and there are a few other things you really shouldn't do (ride in bumper cars is one of them), but imitation crab meat? Come on. I think she will be fine.

melliakoni
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone know why there's no vlog today?

melliakoni
Amateur
Amateur

Never mind

puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

barris15 wrote:These bug buddies are idiots. Kyra tweeted about looking at houses and meeting a real estate agent and they are all telling her to use khoa. I don't know where they are planning on buying a house because I don't watch all their vlogs, but it would probably be useful to use a real estate agent that sells houses where your looking to buy, not someone across the country.

It's hard to understand how the real estate market works when you're 12 years old.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

blahblahblahhh wrote:

To quote my OB who actually delivered ME and my brother and then my children 20+ years later "pregnant women aren't disabled, don't drink alcohol and don't do drugs and your baby will be great". He was of course halfway joking and there are a few other things you really shouldn't do (ride in bumper cars is one of them), but imitation crab meat? Come on. I think she will be fine.

True. My boyfriend is a doctor and he's the "rather be safe than sorry" type. He sees a lot of things in the hospital that could be avoided by proper knowledge so we're both overly cautious when it comes to certain things. Besides it would be totally different if sushi was the only risk she ever took, but she takes A LOT of risks, so in my opinion, she's pushing her limits. Besides, like I said, I wasn't just referring to the imitation crab meet, I was also saying it could be cross contaminated with raw fish that is high in mercury which is bad for a baby. I was also told that some imitation crab meat isn't good for a baby because if not cooked it can harbor listeria like cold cuts. But, one thing I've learned with my boyfriend in the medical field, is that doctors are opinions. One doctor might find something totally safe while another may not think so at all. Some are right, some are wrong, some are neither right or wrong, and some we may never know for sure. You wouldn't believe the amount of times I've sat at dinner with my boyfriend and his doctor friends and their wives and listened to them debate about things like this.

I just think that Kyra takes too many risks. I'm sure she'll be fine this time around, but she just seems to careless, like she doesn't think twice about whether it's safe or not. THAT'S what irks me.
barris15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by barris15 »

In the new Vlog I just had to lol while they were at target and Oscar was basically shaming Kyra for wanting to blow money there when he breaks a very expensive item like every week. And he might do more of the work now, but Kyra started the channel and I think helped get it going on track, so in my opinion, their money is equal. And regardless of if he still worked a regular job and was the only income source, I still think the money should be equal and not him tell her constantly that she can't buy things. From what they've shown she wants to go wild in the dollar spot and he wants to buy drones and electric skate board to break.

ladybrookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladybrookie »

Eeeeek I'm worried about their carpet with the eat it or wear it challenge since they got whipped cream everywhere...
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Imitation crab (yuk!) is fine to eat in pregnancy

They say no soft serves while pregnant but I had lots and baby was fine
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

Oscar's favorite word: Sex.

Oscar: What do you think I want to do right now?
Greaseball: You want to have Sex.

Wont be surprised if after this baby is born, only a month or two, they will start to ttc again. *rolls eyes* poor babies (Levi and the new baby and the next 3 babies that Greaseball will give birth to)
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

beanboozled wrote:Oscar's favorite word: Sex.

Oscar: What do you think I want to do right now?
Greaseball: You want to have Sex.

Wont be surprised if after this baby is born, only a month or two, they will start to ttc again. *rolls eyes* poor babies (Levi and the new baby and the next 3 babies that Greaseball will give birth to)
So true.

Return to “OKBaby”