• Advertisement

Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:41 am

"I think i'm dehydrated, i really need something to drink, like some water or something..."
**drinks the green smoothie the entire vlog and still complains about feeling dehydrated** GREEN SMOOTHIES ARE NOT HYDRATING DRINKS KELSEY... drink some effing water girl damn.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby fossilfinger » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:44 pm

bunny88 wrote:I know 2 people who got pregnant with an IUD in. One of them got pregnant twice, but miscarried the first time.

That being said, I 100% think this is all clickbait for views. I just wanted to point out that they are not 100% effective.

There is a high risk of ectopic pregnancy if you get pregnant with an IUD. This is one form of birth control you don't want to fail you.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby bunny88 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:12 pm

I’ve heard that, too. That’s why their click baiting is really annoying and insensitive. Getting pregnant with an IUD could cause tons of complications.

Unless she has taken it out and just didn’t tell anyone.
bunny88
Talker

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Are they going to do "She's PREGNANT?" titles every two-three months now just for views?? Seriously, they just did that two-part "pregnancy scare" (including taking tests) about two months ago!! :| :| :|

Maybe they should buy some condoms....

They really are the worst.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby HashtagBlessed » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:43 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
bunny88 wrote:I know 2 people who got pregnant with an IUD in. One of them got pregnant twice, but miscarried the first time.

That being said, I 100% think this is all clickbait for views. I just wanted to point out that they are not 100% effective.

There is a high risk of ectopic pregnancy if you get pregnant with an IUD. This is one form of birth control you don't want to fail you.

I believe I said this the first time they used this for clickbait, but yes, getting pregnant with an IUD is not to be taken lightly considering the risks involved. That being said, the copper IUD has an actual use effectiveness rate of 99.2%. It's one of the most fool-proof methods of birth control out there. No method is perfect. A vasectomy is 99.85% effective, so even that's imperfect. But the chances of getting pregnant with a copper IUD are quite low, so the fact that they keep trying to invent pregnancy scares for clickbait is laughable at this point.
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 am

HashtagBlessed wrote: That being said, the copper IUD has an actual use effectiveness rate of 99.2%. It's one of the most fool-proof methods of birth control out there. No method is perfect. A vasectomy is 99.85% effective, so even that's imperfect. But the chances of getting pregnant with a copper IUD are quite low, so the fact that they keep trying to invent pregnancy scares for clickbait is laughable at this point.

Exactly. It's ridiculous that they play up the "it's not 100% effective" thing. It's not like the birth control pill where missing a couple could result in pregnancy. There's no room for user error, so to speak. You can't trick the IUD into failing. Anyone with an IUD correctly placed can rest assured they're not going to get pregnant. I've had mine for five years and have never thought I was pregnant. Also, there are so many more pregnancy symptoms than being sick (other than missing a period, obviously), so I don't appreciate their angle that any time a woman feels sick, she could be pregnant. It just makes it seem like women aren't in control of their own bodies to assume that any ailment is indicative of pregnancy.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby usernamessuck » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 pm

A Youtuber I really like (she does nail videos so not even a vlogger) took time off from her channel, and when she came back she said it was because she got pregnant with an IUD and it was ectopic and she lost the baby. You could tell she took it really hard and it had been a really rough time for her and her husband. And the fact that kelsey and corbin keep doing this pregnancy clickbait with the iud is pretty heartless. Pregnancy with an IUD is no joke, but they treat it like it is one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Informer

Postby luci417 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 pm

They're obviously doing it because pregnancy is the only thing they have to tease anymore. You can't get that much clickbait from 2 adults and a baby in suburban California.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Wow, they've become so boring. Fake tattoo "prank," Mexican food and nighttime???

Seems like they haven't seen M&B in quite some time - but I've been skipping some of their vlogs. I wonder if they regret moving there now. They seems as bored and lonely as they did in PDX.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 pm

I haven't watched their vlogs in awhile... I noticed they've been absent from B&M. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:50 am

Acbsktbll wrote:I haven't watched their vlogs in awhile... I noticed they've been absent from B&M. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Yeah it seems like Corbin isn’t working for Bryan as much or even at all. Last time we saw them together was for Friendsgiving like 2-3 weeks ago. But I will say that Corbin still likes missy’s tweets so I guess they aren’t estranged completely
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby Starshine16 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:15 am

My Sister works at Hospital on the surgery floor. She says they do about a surgery a week to remove an IUD that has gone floating in the abdominal cavity. Check your string regularly if you have one. When I told her I was thinking of getting one she strongly urged me otherwise. Plus they are more meant for 5 years prevention not 1 or 2. If she just got one because June isn’t a year yet... there isn’t going to be kids in their near future so I don’t get the pregnant click bait personally....
Starshine16
Amateur

Postby storeynyx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:00 am

I also know someone who got pregnant twice with an IUD in. So, like every form of birth control, it happens... the reason I find the pregnancy click bait so annoying is because they used to brag about how they “successfully” used natural family planning for years before June, but now Kelsey has a contraceptive device - tonnes of “pregnancy scares”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Talker

Postby ja14 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:37 pm

I think she'll get in removed when Missy gets pregnant. I'm hey literally don't have anything else going on and they are holding on to YouTube. They will think that will save the channel.

ja14
Gossiper

Postby laurasleaf » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Starshine16 wrote:My Sister works at Hospital on the surgery floor. She says they do about a surgery a week to remove an IUD that has gone floating in the abdominal cavity. Check your string regularly if you have one. When I told her I was thinking of getting one she strongly urged me otherwise.

That is a load of rubbish. I don't know what country you are from, but that is not an expected complication of an IUD insertion where I'm from. That would be resultant from a perforated uterus, itself uncommon, and it is extremely difficult for a device to just 'float On up into your abdomen' based on simple anatomy and device placement.
laurasleaf
Amateur

Postby fossilfinger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:59 pm

laurasleaf wrote:
Starshine16 wrote:My Sister works at Hospital on the surgery floor. She says they do about a surgery a week to remove an IUD that has gone floating in the abdominal cavity. Check your string regularly if you have one. When I told her I was thinking of getting one she strongly urged me otherwise.

That is a load of rubbish. I don't know what country you are from, but that is not an expected complication of an IUD insertion where I'm from. That would be resultant from a perforated uterus, itself uncommon, and it is extremely difficult for a device to just 'float On up into your abdomen' based on simple anatomy and device placement.

:D Didn't want to be the first to say it, but yeah, this simply isn't true. It's about as likely as a tampon ending up in your stomach. Anatomy doesn't work that way.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby Starshine16 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 am

I know a prodceedure on a weekly bases sounds like a lot. I was just sharing because it can happen. Here is a statistic I found via google. And I do think it is important one is sure to check proper placement. Hopefully the doctor would consult one on proper care and concerns.
Uterine perforation due to an IUD is seen in 0.05 to 13 cases out of 1000 IUD placements. Uterine perforation following IUD insertion may be observed during or soon after the procedure or as a delayed event.
Starshine16
Amateur

Postby laurasleaf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:02 am

Starshine16 wrote:I know a prodceedure on a weekly bases sounds like a lot. I was just sharing because it can happen. Here is a statistic I found via google. And I do think it is important one is sure to check proper placement. Hopefully the doctor would consult one on proper care and concerns.
Uterine perforation due to an IUD is seen in 0.05 to 13 cases out of 1000 IUD placements. Uterine perforation following IUD insertion may be observed during or soon after the procedure or as a delayed event.

A perf doesn't just result in an IUD free in the abdominal cavity, most are managed conservatively.
Regardless, be careful spreading 2nd hand medical knowledge.
Source, I work on a surgical Ward ;)
laurasleaf
Amateur

Postby pampam1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:57 am

I cant watch anymore. I tried to watch over the last couples but Corbin constantly shouting "BABAS!" and "BUG!" is enough to drive me insane.
pampam1
Talker

Postby janem » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 am

So now is there going to be some kind of “pregnancy “ clickbait on a weekly basis? I don’t want to give them a view but we’re the lumps in this vlog? Anything to get views for this downward spiral.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper

Postby HashtagBlessed » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:08 am

So, I don't have a baby, and it looks like June is very, very close to crawling. But what they showed on camera didn't look like she was crawling? It looked like she was getting the idea, but she can't quite move herself forward with her legs yet. Why in the world would they claim that they caught her crawling for the first time on camera? She's not quite there yet. I'm assuming this was another desperate attempt at boosting views.
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:57 am

I feel embarrassed for June in the future. Would anyone actually be proud of the fact that their parents made their money off tricking people on the internet into thinking they were pregnant and filming them as a baby all day, every day? This goes for all YouTube kids, but I really felt like Kelsey and Corbin had the potential to make something positive out of YouTube at one point. Now it's just shameful.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:16 pm

ja14 wrote:I think she'll get in removed when Missy gets pregnant. I'm hey literally don't have anything else going on and they are holding on to YouTube. They will think that will save the channel.

I wonder how many babies have been born to yt vloggers for the purpose of saving a channel or boosting views. I'd say at least a hundred by now which is sooooo crazy. Like imagine learning 20 years from now that your parents had you so they could stunt on social media. I'm not in any way saying it was planned but I wonder if Corbin and Kelsey would have been so enthusiastic about June if they'd been planning to go back to regular jobs after their roadtrip. I think she enabled them to go all in on youtube and honestly, I think the channel would be a consideration in them having another. The bigger the family the more content, if you went off of yt alone you'd think the average American parent had like 4 or 5 kids.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:18 pm

luci417 wrote:
ja14 wrote:I think she'll get in removed when Missy gets pregnant. I'm hey literally don't have anything else going on and they are holding on to YouTube. They will think that will save the channel.

I wonder how many babies have been born to yt vloggers for the purpose of saving a channel or boosting views. I'd say at least a hundred by now which is sooooo crazy. Like imagine learning 20 years from now that your parents had you so they could stunt on social media. I'm not in any way saying it was planned but I wonder if Corbin and Kelsey would have been so enthusiastic about June if they'd been planning to go back to regular jobs after their roadtrip. I think she enabled them to go all in on youtube and honestly, I think the channel would be a consideration in them having another. The bigger the family the more content, if you went off of yt alone you'd think the average American parent had like 4 or 5 kids.
Id watch that if it were a Maury episode.. Lie detector test.. Am I what you thought would save your youtube channel ??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:30 pm

It's embarrassing how they are SO desperate for views that pregnancy "pranks" are getting to be weekly now. I haven't even watched their vlog in a week or so. I just come here to see if anything happened. LOL!

Their channel seems to be tanking. I think they believed moving to SoCal (DailyBumps) would save their channel, but the problem is they are too boring and YT is too saturated with family vloggers now.

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Kelsey and Missy get pregnant around the same time next year - FOR VIEWS.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Steps to Wander