minniemouse99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

fossilfinger wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:19 pm
Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:48 pm He deleted my comment that replied to his comment about how a “singer” told him he sucked. I basically said why go to a dark place why not just say thank you maybe I will do more. Right now people need positive interactions. But hey, he did not block me like other YTers do.
Since he is starting to spill some tea, was there a time limit on his ND clause with the Lannings.
He should just make a video about how their friendship-ending with the Lannings went down. People would love it and it would bring in so much money for Corbin. It would be nasty to do, but fun to watch! He could even pretend to disguise the people it's about by using fake names, even though everyone would know who it was really about.
Now THAT I would pay $5 to see!!!!!!! 😂🙌🏻
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Well now they will get free money from the gov for a while no wonder Kels was all smiles on her update!
My bet is they are vlogging more frequently because even their insta has started to dwindle and Corn probably thinks since everyone is home maybe I can become big!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Parktown wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:06 pm Well now they will get free money from the gov for a while no wonder Kels was all smiles on her update!
My bet is they are vlogging more frequently because even their insta has started to dwindle and Corn probably thinks since everyone is home maybe I can become big!
Kelsey is like thank goodness we can go on another Costco trip lol

It is though a one time payment from Government. So they better use that $ wisely 🤔 once it runs out, it’s done.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Corn Row starts doing home demo projects on that money.
bkjml_2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bkjml_2020 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:48 pm He deleted my comment that replied to his comment about how a “singer” told him he sucked. I basically said why go to a dark place why not just say thank you maybe I will do more. Right now people need positive interactions. But hey, he did not block me like other YTers do.
Since he is starting to spill some tea, was there a time limit on his ND clause with the Lannings.
In the post of Juniper holding the baby they have like 4 comments and someone wrote “Hi i hope you respond”, you’d THINK with only 4 comments they could interact with the people who reached out!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Why in the heck would Yamaha Piano give them a new piano? That’s the weirdest thing ever. They don’t really play, so what’s the point? You’d think there would have been a more deserving person to get a new piano/paid.

What the heck is all that crap in the garage? So where are the two kids when they’re out there?

I think it’s hilarious that they thin putting out these crappy vlogs and turning on the comments is going to make them famous.

Remember when they made a big deal about not having the kids in the vlogs? Or when they were doing a Christmas giveaway? Kelsey’s jewelry design business? Subscription vlogs that were so special? Or the trips to Puerto Rico and India? All these things they’ve gone on about BUT nothing has ever come of it. Never will. His family must be really clueless or afraid that he will keep the grand kids away from them.

Corn hole, just get a real job and give up vlogging. You suck at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

jmoysa wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 am Why in the heck would Yamaha Piano give them a new piano? That’s the weirdest thing ever. They don’t really play, so what’s the point? You’d think there would have been a more deserving person to get a new piano/paid.

What the heck is all that crap in the garage? So where are the two kids when they’re out there?

I think it’s hilarious that they thin putting out these crappy vlogs and turning on the comments is going to make them famous.

Remember when they made a big deal about not having the kids in the vlogs? Or when they were doing a Christmas giveaway? Kelsey’s jewelry design business? Subscription vlogs that were so special? Or the trips to Puerto Rico and India? All these things they’ve gone on about BUT nothing has ever come of it. Never will. His family must be really clueless or afraid that he will keep the grand kids away from them.

Corn hole, just get a real job and give up vlogging. You suck at it.

Yamaha did this in our end of the world too! They just give you the piano for a month. Nice he left that out!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Genuine question-how does someone who has “gained” 250k subscribers in the last 7 years of vlogging have such low views?
They average out about 5.5k views a video. Some are a little higher. I mean for so many subscribers and so little views something doesn’t add up here 🤔
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

minniemouse99 wrote:Genuine question-how does someone who has “gained” 250k subscribers in the last 7 years of vlogging have such low views?
They average out about 5.5k views a video. Some are a little higher. I mean for so many subscribers and so little views something doesn’t add up here Image
They’re not like able nor relatable. Most of the views they actually receive are paid for by him. Same for their instagrams.

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:00 am
minniemouse99 wrote:Genuine question-how does someone who has “gained” 250k subscribers in the last 7 years of vlogging have such low views?
They average out about 5.5k views a video. Some are a little higher. I mean for so many subscribers and so little views something doesn’t add up here Image
They’re not like able nor relatable. Most of the views they actually receive are paid for by him. Same for their instagrams.

I remember snooping through their instagrams once, and alot and I mean ALOT of the comments were just blank profiles with names like “flowerpower2299” which are super suspicious already lol
So I assume they are fake ass accounts that leave corny comments like “you guys are so creative. Love you guys”
He probably is cashing in for “followers” on youtube too. Because his views don’t even add up to having so many people subscribed to his channel.

Such a shame that you have to buy your self a name. He should use that money and paint his house that’s peeling from all the ugly red paint. Might make more use!!!
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

minniemouse99 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:56 am Genuine question-how does someone who has “gained” 250k subscribers in the last 7 years of vlogging have such low views?
They average out about 5.5k views a video. Some are a little higher. I mean for so many subscribers and so little views something doesn’t add up here 🤔
They only have that many subs because they USED to be friends with Missy and Bryan. Missy and Bryan totally have them 95% of those subs by mentioning them and their channel around the time June was born.

That's why 95% of their subs just don't care to watch their videos because they are boring AF.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have another baby to get a boost in views. They must be desperate.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

So mom has a thick sweater on dad a long sleeve but June a thin Summer dress bare legs! Wow? And all Kels can do is that silly broken laugh! What is with that mean streak look she does when she gets annoyed at June? I am betting she can be pretty mean tempered!
Also that post on insta spot on him staring at June and Tabor at him like saying “Look at me ,acknowledge me for once!”
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Hahaha. Could it be anymore obvious that Corby is buying views??? Yesterday the earthquake vlog only had a little over 1k views, now it’s over 8k. What a looser!

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Either way it is sad to see now that June is used as a performing monkey exhibiting erratic spasmodic behaviour.
They damaged that poor child for life!
Nothing natural about her! Her eyes are constantly searching acknowledgement left and right while performing to this superficial God she refers to as .....so guys....
This is truly sad to watch!
Also an earthquake can be pretty traumatic for a young child and be rushed under the table! How very disgusting of Corbin to scare her like that again just for an intro to his video! Even in her young years she tells him “You scared Taber” meaning you scared ME!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes do get in Corn! But will Paris get in from the storm? What happened to you guys? You used to love that dog! Now in his old age he is banished to the far end of the garden in a dirt pile!? All I could focus on in today’s vlog was Paris at the end of the garden trying really hard to get Someone’s attention! Poor animal! He is a lap dog and very old at that! Now they throw his crate there! He was not made for outside nor can the crate warm him! Shameful behavior from both of them!!!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

So hypocritical Kelsey! How about coming together with Paris too!!!! Remember your dog!? The one you have thrown at the back of the dirt pile!? How about an insta pic of him instead of you for once!!! ? How about pics with Paris and the kids before he passes! Your treatment of this poor dog is terrible and really reflects on both your characters!!!!
And stop posting ancient pics of when you were homeless pretending to be happy!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Wow watched today's video and I really feel sorry for Tabor. His head is so flat and they seem to be totally oblivious to it.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

I don't know maybe it's me, but instead of spending all of that money on putting sod in my yard I'd be paying for repairs on the house. Good lord they really do live in a matchbox. Oh look there's Tabor laying in his chair as usual. No wonder that poor boy's head is flat. Awe poor Douche Canoe is so tired. He had to get up off his lazy ass and do some actual work for a change.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh they absolutely had to put in sod even if it meant they starve! Though I think grandpa probably paid for it for the kids! How else would Corn and Kelsey stage that they experienced a perfect Easter, as if anyone cares!!!!
Also Kelsey you cannot make a kennel area for Paris at the back of the garden, you imbecile!!!! HE IS A FREAKEN LAPDOG!!!!!! Not a giant breed (not that giant breeds should be tossed outside either) or chicken you can just toss outside!!!!! All dogs love the sun it doesn’t mean they want to be cut off by their pack in the sun all day, no human interaction!!!
Nothing speaks more about a person than how they treat their pets!!! I hope viewers see this!!!!!
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Ok....I live in Canada so maybe it’s different in the states but... Corbin....your house won’t be appraised higher because your house is clean now and you picked up dog poop. It really doesn’t matter how clean a house is at all. They’ve done essentially nothing. Like he said it may be higher if the market value went up. But besides that, no. Also....let’s say it does appraise higher. Won’t they be paying more in property taxes then? I don’t know. This makes no sense to me. Especially refinancing when your term isn’t up. There’s penalties to be paid for doing that. They’ve only been there for like what...a year?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

At what point will a pediatrician recommend a helmet for a baby whose head is that flat? I just googled it and it looks like the optimal age is 5 months. And delaying treatment significantly affects the outcome.

Okay, I have a lot to say on Corbin doling out financial advice. But I'll keep it short.

It takes years to recoup the 3% to 6% of principal that refinancing costs. How long will it take their savings from a lower mortgage rate to exceed their closing costs? Not to mention the first round of closing costs that they incurred a year ago when they bought. It makes sense if you’re going to stay in your house for many years. But that house is too small for them already and poorly laid out. Do they really want to stay in that house for the number of years it would take to break even, which is probably at least another 4-5 years? That's just to break even. They won't be saving any money until they stay in the house longer than that. It also postpones the day you own your home free and clear, so you should factor in the additional years and interest you are adding to your mortgage. That’s probably not a huge deal for them because they've been in this house a year, but it reminds me of trading in the perfectly fine car and taking out another loan. How do they even have the cash to pay for refinancing right now? They’d be better off keeping that money for a rainy day, considering we’re heading into an unprecedented recession.

I don’t know when this was filmed, but Corbin claims they have all this equity in the house because of rising real estate prices. Does he not realize that they’re about to lose a ton of value in their home thanks to this recession? The lender probably realizes this as well. A lot of banks just tightened their lending requirements big time in terms of credit score and down payment, not to mention much more rigorous underwriting guidelines. And Corbin admits that they have private mortgage insurance (which tells me they do not, in fact, have a lot of real equity in the house) and he’s hoping that won’t be the case with this new mortgage. I’d be shocked if any of this pans out the way Corbin is expecting. Is Mr. News Producer watching the news lately?

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”