• Advertisement

KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:45 pm

I tried to just watch their most recent vlog. I only got about half way through. Keren complains about how stressed and busy she is after doing shopping, then plays ping pong games with khoa and then says she is going to nap? Can I please trade places with her? If that is her stressful day I would take it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Echox3 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 pm

My friend used a paci until she was 10. Yup, ten.
She's now 25 and sucks her thumb constantly. While she's sleeping, driving, watching tv, anything.

This is going to be Jackson, except instead of his thumb, the damn paci with the toy dangling from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echox3
Talker

Postby ckks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Mama bear wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:When did you all start feeling like Kyra and Karen have a fake friendship? I honestly feel like Kyra is actually genuine on her part and I think Keren used to be genuine.

Obviously if keren doesn’t defend Kyra every single time. Even though she’s a grown woman and doesn’t need keren to come to her rescue. Also because they don’t post about each other all the time they must be fake friends *Sarcasm*

I don't feel like Keren has ever been genuine when it comes to their friendship. I think she saw an opportunity to piggyback on their "success" as far as views/subscribers and ran with it. I think Kyra genuinely likes Keren's company and looked up to her at first being (what like 4?) years older. I feel like that was obvious with them always going to Florida to visit and Oscar and Khoa going back and forth and Keren has gone to visit them once or twice. I don't think Keren is a good friend to anyone.

ckks
Informer

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Do you guys remember the bramty situation where she told that keren was bitching about Kyra and didn’t know how to react!
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:24 pm

entrancingtay wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Do you guys remember the bramty situation where she told that keren was bitching about Kyra and didn’t know how to react!

What vlog was this??

Bramty took down the video cause she also spoke about jelian and Elle from elleandbabes/babies also and Elle asked her to take it down.
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 pm

ckks wrote:
Mama bear wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:When did you all start feeling like Kyra and Karen have a fake friendship? I honestly feel like Kyra is actually genuine on her part and I think Keren used to be genuine.

Obviously if keren doesn’t defend Kyra every single time. Even though she’s a grown woman and doesn’t need keren to come to her rescue. Also because they don’t post about each other all the time they must be fake friends *Sarcasm*

I don't feel like Keren has ever been genuine when it comes to their friendship. I think she saw an opportunity to piggyback on their "success" as far as views/subscribers and ran with it. I think Kyra genuinely likes Keren's company and looked up to her at first being (what like 4?) years older. I feel like that was obvious with them always going to Florida to visit and Oscar and Khoa going back and forth and Keren has gone to visit them once or twice. I don't think Keren is a good friend to anyone.

I agree, I think Keren saw Kyra as a way to gain subs and she likes Kyra enough to hang out for a week here and there for the views but they aren’t super close friends. I think they used to be closer but kerens head is too far up her own ass now to bother with anyone who she can’t use for her own gain. But I do think Oscar and khoa are real friends.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm

entrancingtay wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:
What vlog was this??

Bramty took down the video cause she also spoke about jelian and Elle from elleandbabes/babies also and Elle asked her to take it down.

Do you remember what was said about Kyra?

Kyra basically ignored bramty the whole time during playlist live if I remember right.
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:01 pm

jbg1515 wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/1d97d7b4dd2d7c36e69eac0da4e1994d.png[/img]

Ew. His teeth make me feel so uncomfortable. This whole family just got fucked over on the looks spectrum. Poor kids.

lol omg I can’t stop laughing over this post. It’s so true!! I’m going straight to hell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jackson looks alot like keren

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby ckks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:04 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/1d97d7b4dd2d7c36e69eac0da4e1994d.png[/img]

Ew. His teeth make me feel so uncomfortable. This whole family just got fucked over on the looks spectrum. Poor kids.

lol omg I can’t stop laughing over this post. It’s so true!! I’m going straight to hell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jackson looks alot like keren

Keren looks like the damn grinch here lol.

ckks
Informer

Postby ckks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 pm

so I haven't watched Keren's personal channel video yet, but I find it ironic that her video is going through her closet when those were neither of her options she listed on twitter today but is what Kyra asked people if they'd like to see for her personal channel video today lol. I know, I know. the whole copying thing is old news and petty, but seriously Keren has no ideas of her own.

ckks
Informer

Postby Idkhihello » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/839db8bf22558f1ddbb4798cf7bd27d2.jpg[/img]

Hoooly shit no thanks yikes

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 pm

entrancingtay wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:
Do you remember what was said about Kyra?

Kyra basically ignored bramty the whole time during playlist live if I remember right.

I wonder what type of person Kyra is just in general.

She treats people as fan/hater. So she’s either sweet or rude. There’s no middle ground. That’s how I feel watching over a yr.
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby Idkhihello » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 pm

spillingthetea wrote:
Mama bear wrote:I’m SO tired of hearing them complain every vlog and every video on her channel. Their job is NOT hard. Maybe a bit stressful I’m sure but it certainly isn’t the hardest thing ever like they try to act like it is. The second phone was because SHE wanted it. Kind of how SHE wanted khoa to have the iPhone 8 which turned into the X even tho he said “I’m not going to get it” he couldn’t have been less interested in that phone.

And they are daily vloggers!!! Like wtf??! I make beauty related videos and setting up the camera, lights, background and also doing the makeup THEN cleaning up after plus editing is hard. They just take the camera out and film whatever shit they do that day. Its not like they make this elaborated and cinematographic vlogs like Sarah Lemkus does.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Exactly. And her personal channel videos are shit. She always looks hideous and dirty in them. Absolutely no effort in them and she said she was uploading daily to challenge her creativity? Like bish we still haven’t seen your creative juices flowing?

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Idkhihello wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
Mama bear wrote:I’m SO tired of hearing them complain every vlog and every video on her channel. Their job is NOT hard. Maybe a bit stressful I’m sure but it certainly isn’t the hardest thing ever like they try to act like it is. The second phone was because SHE wanted it. Kind of how SHE wanted khoa to have the iPhone 8 which turned into the X even tho he said “I’m not going to get it” he couldn’t have been less interested in that phone.

And they are daily vloggers!!! Like wtf??! I make beauty related videos and setting up the camera, lights, background and also doing the makeup THEN cleaning up after plus editing is hard. They just take the camera out and film whatever shit they do that day. Its not like they make this elaborated and cinematographic vlogs like Sarah Lemkus does.

Exactly. And her personal channel videos are shit. She always looks hideous and dirty in them. Absolutely no effort in them and she said she was uploading daily to challenge her creativity? Like bish we still haven’t seen your creative juices flowing?

But she’s so so busy guys. With all the mental health issues along with it. :roll:
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby Faat18 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:32 pm

spillingthetea wrote:

He could be on a horror movie called shark or something lol the demogorgon from ST. would be jealous

Keren looks like the snapchat filter that makes you all old and wrinkly and looking mad lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Amateur

Postby DANGER » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am

My favourite thing to do this go through their video comments and like all of the hate ones

DANGER
Amateur

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:28 am

DANGER wrote:My favourite thing to do this go through their video comments and like all of the hate ones

I never see any! Just comments of people trying to suck their ass

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:30 am

Idkhihello wrote:
DANGER wrote:My favourite thing to do this go through their video comments and like all of the hate ones

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/2a0f71d747b121e04fb36f09e3dd8fa7.jpg[/img]

Like this bitch lol

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby DANGER » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:31 am

Idkhihello wrote:

They have a few hate comments in the most recent vlog!

DANGER
Amateur

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 am

Okay never mind the comment section on this vlog is gold [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/cd91c5244f67160145f9df6ac9f2b6fe.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/e005a0939857743f4ef5b6a5bc821f70.jpg[/img]

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby Chichi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:59 am

Keren in Starbucks with no shoes? Then touching all the cups with her dirty fingers inside the cups as she admires them? Smelly feet, smelly fingers and smelly vag.. Urgh.. All too much for me this morning! Puke..hehe
Ps. check her snapchat for the Starbucks pix
Chichi
Talker

Postby mmoommoo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 am

i actually don’t think any of them are ugly. Personalities aside, I think Keren is pretty and Khoa is handsome. I think Jackson is cute too. I think Alaya isn’t cute but she is? I’m not sure if that makes sense. She’s just so happy that regardless of her face, she’s cute ya know. Now Karlee’s kids..... sheesh.

mmoommoo
Talker

Postby Pineapples » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:47 am

anr92 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:[quote="Pineapples"]Noooooo Landon is the cutest baby on YouTube to me! I think he is absolutely adorable. Even seeing his little face makes me smile. He’s so smiley and sweet. #TeamNayNay

I think Alaya is the cutest baby on YouTube

No way! With her old man hairline and her Mexican nose

Not all Mexicans have big noses like Oscars, just like not all white people have big foreheads like kyras.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I don’t think you saw me say anywhere that they do?? Oh ok then.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby Emysere » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:07 am

I think a lot of people thought Keren was this sweet, innocent young mum at the beginning. I always thought there was something bitchy about her, and I guess now her true colours have come out and everyone can see it. Except for her obsessive stans. I honestly can't even read comments on their videos, nothing constructive, pure adoration.
Emysere
Amateur

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 am

Pineapples wrote:
bunbun wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Keren saying new-tella instead of NUTella drove me insane. Why does she do that? Ugh

No Im from the south and we say Nuh-tell-uh

Where I'm from no one pronounces it NUTella. If I heard someone pronounce it like that I would give them the weirdest look.

ok I guess it’s a brutish thing then. New-tella sounds so strange to me.

+Jmama19+
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ