• Advertisement

KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Postby Stellar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:14 pm

She mentioned in a recent vlog that he drinks other stuff out of sippy cups but only wants to drink milk from bottles.

I got rid of the bottle as soon as my son turned one. He cried for about three days then he got over it and accepted his new cup. All kids are different but I feel like they've never truly tried to take away the bottle and pacifier.

Landon is doing so well with sippy and straw cups. Hopefully they will take hisbottle away soon. Although it is sad Landon does more grown up things than Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stellar
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Stellar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 pm

I don't know if it's just me but did anyone think they tried to imply/trick viewers that Keren was taking a pregnancy test and Khoa and Bianca were waiting for the results?? During the the first clip before the vlog started.

Stellar
Talker

Postby mmoommoo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:00 pm

they’ve gone out of their way to hint at pregnancy/ taking pregnancy tests everyday for a good two months now

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby calmposure » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Jackson will be VERY behind developmentally if they don’t start trying, and engaging with him. I know it’s been said before. But we all know they read here, so why don’t they address his obvious paci-teeth? Why don’t they care that their two year old is STILL drinking from bottles? It’s not at all hard to transition them from bottles to sippy/straws. I know every child is different, and it takes time for certain things. But they’re neglecting very important milestones in his life. I don’t know why they focus on Landon’s development and ignore the fact that Jackson obviously needs additional help? And why can’t it be equal between the both of them? I sincerely hope they don’t have baby number three as Jackson and Landon will be for sure thrown on the back burner.

calmposure
Amateur

Postby mmoommoo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 pm

calmposure wrote:Jackson will be VERY behind developmentally if they don’t start trying, and engaging with him. I know it’s been said before. But we all know they read here, so why don’t they address his obvious paci-teeth? Why don’t they care that their two year old is STILL drinking from bottles? It’s not at all hard to transition them from bottles to sippy/straws. I know every child is different, and it takes time for certain things. But they’re neglecting very important milestones in his life. I don’t know why they focus on Landon’s development and ignore the fact that Jackson obviously needs additional help? And why can’t it be equal between the both of them? I sincerely hope they don’t have baby number three as Jackson and Landon will be for sure thrown on the back burner.

because they want their kids to be babies forever. They don’t realise that people grow up. That’s also why they keep popping out babies before they’re ready.

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby queentee20 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:58 pm

I actually kind of laughed when Landon had the mints and the captions khoa put in LOL... it makes me wonder if that’s how he ACTUALLY feels about Keren...
queentee20
True Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm

calmposure wrote:Jackson will be VERY behind developmentally if they don’t start trying, and engaging with him. I know it’s been said before. But we all know they read here, so why don’t they address his obvious paci-teeth? Why don’t they care that their two year old is STILL drinking from bottles? It’s not at all hard to transition them from bottles to sippy/straws. I know every child is different, and it takes time for certain things. But they’re neglecting very important milestones in his life. I don’t know why they focus on Landon’s development and ignore the fact that Jackson obviously needs additional help? And why can’t it be equal between the both of them? I sincerely hope they don’t have baby number three as Jackson and Landon will be for sure thrown on the back burner.

They baby Jackson a lot. He’s definitely their fav child. They focus all their attention on him when Landon is just there. I haven’t seen them play with Landon at all. They don’t even discipline Jackson or teach him how he should share/play with Landon. Its hard initially but they don’t seem to care at all.
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm

queentee20 wrote:
spaghettisaus wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/80442ac975367d4b1738d93c336e3683.jpg Her 4 day old concealer is setting into her crowsfeet. My 45 year old mother doesn’t even have that. God.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

You know, she’s not an ugly girl... like her facial features are so beautiful. I wish she’d take care of herself, I honestly wonder how khoa is able to have sex with her, she seems so icky... also how has no one commented on the fact that she orders a VENTI vanilla iced coffee with 4 extra pumps of vanilla?! And she drinks this every day??? No wonder she looks pregnant! She’s consuming at least 3x the daily recommended sugar intake...

Oh ive commented on it. She gets 6-8 pumps of vanilla sweetner. One pump is like over 35% of daily sugar intake

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Jackson is also terrified of most people bc they dont ever socialize the poor kid

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Ilovecats wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:Jackson not only has a pacifier still. She lets him have a baby bottle. Shouldn’t kids his age be using “sippy cups”?

He should have been off the bottles and used a sippy cup at 1. He should be practicing using a regular cup at this age too. But nope. His parents suck

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

My parents are awesome and im not blaming them for my teeth entirely but they let me have my bottle for milk only till i was like 4 or 5 (only at night). Ik embarrasing but it was comforting to me and sippy cups werent a thing back then where im from! And my teeth were SO screwed up bc of it!! Over 5 years of braces and every appliance known to man. It was awful. I cant imagine what jackson will have to endure with binky AND bottle.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby chatty » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Keren hung a jacket and some purses on the end of the guest bed and thinks that she’s being a cool interior designer lmaoooo it looks dumb af

Also why put the mail in the guest bedroom? Surely that’s what her supersize office is actually for...

chatty
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:17 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Jackson is also terrified of most people bc they dont ever socialize the poor kid

It makes me so sad that they never take him out of the house. Whenever they go anywhere they have Taylor watch the kids, the only places he goes are the backyard and the front yard. He has no little friends his own age, he never goes to the park, he has no idea how to behave in public because he never goes out in public. It’s so sad. He is going to be in for the hugest shock when he starts school, he won’t know how to cope with the noise, the other kids and the structure and routine of daycare and he won’t cope with the rules at all.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby JKYOUTUBEGG » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Off topic, but Keren mentioned her sister is engaged. Isn't that the same sister that separated from her fiancé not so long ago?

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker

Postby angel15158 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:51 pm

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Off topic, but Keren mentioned her sister is engaged. Isn't that the same sister that separated from her fiancé not so long ago?

Yup

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
angel15158
Amateur

Postby calmposure » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Off topic, but what happened to Jackson’s eye?

calmposure
Amateur

Postby teddyandmommy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:28 pm

calmposure wrote:Off topic, but what happened to Jackson’s eye?

He fell and hit the corner of the table in the living area
teddyandmommy
Informer

Postby calmposure » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:32 pm

teddyandmommy wrote:
calmposure wrote:Off topic, but what happened to Jackson’s eye?

He fell and hit the corner of the table in the living area
I appreciate that, because I really can’t watch and keep up with their vlogs anymore lol

calmposure
Amateur

Postby JKYOUTUBEGG » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:21 am

angel15158 wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Off topic, but Keren mentioned her sister is engaged. Isn't that the same sister that separated from her fiancé not so long ago?

Yup

Wow I found the vlog where they mentioned she was separating from her old fiancé. It was posted July 4, 2017. That's pretty quick.

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am

Agree that Jackson is going to have such a horrible time starting school but I hope they don't just stop him from going because he is crying and dislikes it. Keren cannot home school her kids. Going to school will be the best thing for those boys.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Amateur

Postby Scar2016 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 am

Slogan for their over priced under quality T shirts:

''Did we still this? Nah.
But we didn't pay for it.
You did.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:27 am

nitm wrote:Their neighbour who came on here for a couple of posts turned out to be legit lol, must be so awkward between KK and the neighbour now after Keren mentioned it in the video lmao

Ooh, how did you find out? :D

It was disgusting the way they both laughed through their crime spree telling story time. Khoah thinks he's portraying himself in the vlogs as some squeaky clean family man when the reality is he embellishes and lies all the time just like Keren to make himself 'look' like a nice guy. Him giving his version of events in that video was pathetic and transparent, like saying he didn't know there were freaking COP guns in the bag til he got it home. Those things are heavy, of course he knew. And why steal something without seeing what it is first? Ugh. And Keren basically slagging off the police saying it wasn't a (professional) device she used to take tags off, that it was just a pair of plyers. FFS, who goes into a store with a pair of plyers unless you're a serial shop lifter? She ain't no novice and 2011 is NOT that long ago, certainly not TEN years and she was what 18 or 19? That is not some young dumb high school kid, she knew exactly what she was doing by that age.

Also, I wonder if Keren has (clearly untreated if so) torticollis (the younger son from Ellie and Jared has it) because her neck and head are so hunched and bunched up together and look stuck tight in that one position. Quite the old look you've got going on there Keren.
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:31 am

Too late to edit the typo:

''Did we steal this? Nah.
But we didn't pay for it.
You did.''
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby mamaya10 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:52 am

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:
angel15158 wrote:

Yup

Wow I found the vlog where they mentioned she was separating from her old fiancé. It was posted July 4, 2017. That's pretty quick.

Isn't that the same sister who had health issues and whos kids were/are living with nonnie?
mamaya10
Informer

Postby mmoommoo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:41 am

remember the vlog they went to baby’s r us and there was a cop car outside and keren said “oooh someone must be in there stealing”

lmao

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:41 am

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:
angel15158 wrote:

Yup

Is this peytons mom or the other sister? Peyton and he brother are always being taken care of by nonnie and i never see her mom(kerens sister) anymore. Is peytons dad not in the pic?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ