KKandBabyShark | KKandBabyJ | Part 20

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

Ironic how today's vlog is titled Baby says first word. When Okbaby have been trying to get Alaya's first word on camera this week. Karen and Khoa don't have a creative bone in their bodies...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

queentee20 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 908ecb.jpg

They are at the beach.

Did you know that you can see the moon during the day? This is a rare occurrence in which the moon (face) and the sun are up in the sky during daylight at the very same time. Repost this picture for good luck or something bad will happen to you.
1 repost = 1 less chick fill a meal for Keren

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I’m so honestly shocked they’re at the beach WOW... Keren left the house and not to go to target?!
gotta make people believe they actually take their kids out. Hate how fake they are, if people never called them out on Taylor's vlog they would have never stepped foot out of their bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

mustlovegiraffes wrote:Ironic how today's vlog is titled Baby says first word. When Okbaby have been trying to get Alaya's first word on camera this week. Karen and Khoa don't have a creative bone in their bodies...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
yes! I was thinking the same just didn’t wanna be the one to point it out lol.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Landon first word should be Taylor

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Poor Landon doesn't even look like he enjoys being carried by moonface in the picture above. That little boy doesn't seem to enjoy his own mothers company and I really don't blame him. I bet he's always reaching for Khoa because L sense her feeling towards him.

Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

Mommalindsey2...
Or she did say he needs to gain weight and they just stopped the clip after she said he’s a little thin. You honestly think he doesn’t need to gain weight? And your defending them when you clearly see how and what they eat. Something must be wrong with you.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Poor Landon doesn't even look like he enjoys being carried by moonface in the picture above. That little boy doesn't seem to enjoy his own mothers company and I really don't blame him. I bet he's always reaching for Khoa because L sense her feeling towards him.

Wow, I’d be embarrassed to post that picture. He’s upset and she’s smiling for a picture? comfort your baby. Jesus.

okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

When Keren is inside telling Khoa she forgot something from Chipotle, Landon is outside by the pool by himself. And I’m pretty sure Jackson is too.

Keren — I don’t give a shit what you look like. I don’t care if you have dirty feet or bad eyelashes or greasy hair. I don’t care if you wanna waste money on stationary. But don’t put your fucking 1-year-old’s LIFE in danger. THIS IS WHY YOU GET HATE.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Shibbyy wrote:Mommalindsey2...
Or she did say he needs to gain weight and they just stopped the clip after she said he’s a little thin. You honestly think he doesn’t need to gain weight? And your defending them when you clearly see how and what they eat. Something must be wrong with you.
I’ve never seen the kid eat in the vlogs I don’t watch every day. The blanket statement of all kids that are in the 5th percentile must be starved by their parents really got to me. I’m just going to leave now as this isn’t the thread for me this thread is pretty damn toxic making fun of a poor child’s teeth.

mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

Uggghh, Khoa is so annoying... He is such an attention whore and so fake! He wants other youtubers to know that he is a big shot by leaving comments saying that he sent them... Everyone he meet is his favourite person....
mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

spillingthetea wrote: English is not my first language either but you don’t come up ass rude it’s just that it’s a gossip site and that’s how we talk like here. Not everyone likes to make fun of Jackson’s teeth etc but I don’t see anything wrong with it because this is a gossip site. I will remark again this thread’s title..: and the fact that I’m not the only one. It doesn’t matter that we are young, in fact, I’m young too but I don’t feel the need to always talk about my kid, I’d turn into JMama lol but I guess we just think differently and if you felt so so so offended by that meme I won’t do it again to Jackson (here) to not hurt your feelings, I love Landon and I would never do anything about him because he is the sweetest boy in heart but J in my opinion is a little shit and it drives me crazy how he treats poor Landon that’s why he is more prone to my angry ness that I tend to bend here

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thanks girl, I understand where you are coming from now and yes, I agree with you!
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

queentee20 wrote:
Yeah they could’ve edited it out to make them look like good parents notice how there’s a cut after the doctor asked about him eating table food.. next scene they’re already out and doing something else. If the doctor had said “everything looks great! There’s nothing to improve on” they would have included that. Usually at the end of appointments doctors give you their final word. Like for mine I got a little lecture about keeping a good diet and excercise and overall what to do to keep myself on track. That’s the part of the visit we didn’t see from kk... I’m sure the doctor said something at the end
Yess! Exactly!
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
I’ve never seen the kid eat in the vlogs I don’t watch every day. The blanket statement of all kids that are in the 5th percentile must be starved by their parents really got to me. I’m just going to leave now as this isn’t the thread for me this thread is pretty damn toxic making fun of a poor child’s teeth.

People have repeatedly been talking about how bad Landon eats. Getting offended and taking things personal made on a gossip forum? You need to know better. Wonder why you people even drop by here occasionally just to call people out. Don’t like it, move on. You’ve yt comments section, Twitter and IG to defend your favs.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Say “mama”
Say “dada”
Say “hot”

Jeez he must be confused as hell!
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Three things about Keren:

1. She fucking lied that she took her eyelashes off because she can’t lay on her back for an hour without having the urge to vomit. Then she said she’ll try putting them on again AFTER she has the baby??? So that means she’ll have the urge to vomit the whole 9 months? I swear she CAN’T LIE. Just admit that Khoa hates them, just like everyone else.
2. I seriously think that she lies sometimes that she feels sick, just so Khoa can easily let her nap. Fucking sloth.
3. Her face is already wider than the moon and she isn’t even in her 4th month.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

AuraBor wrote:Three things about Keren:

1. She fucking lied that she took her eyelashes off because she can’t lay on her back for an hour without having the urge to vomit. Then she said she’ll try putting them on again AFTER she has the baby??? So that means she’ll have the urge to vomit the whole 9 months? I swear she CAN’T LIE. Just admit that Khoa hates them, just like everyone else.
2. I seriously think that she lies sometimes that she feels sick, just so Khoa can easily let her nap. Fucking sloth.
She also mentioned she can fake cry in Taylor’s vlog. Reminded me when Landon took his first steps.
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Y’all, I think Keren made Khoa delete that pic off his IG stories. I was checking all my stories and came across his and it wasn’t up there!

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

So they just proved that Jackson can open the back door himself. Get a fricken pool fence. Especially the way Jackson is with Landon. He has no idea he is there half the time and when he does know he pushes him.
I dread the day KK wake up to their babies in the pool. They need to wake up and get a fucking fence for that pool.
Rant over!!!!

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Omg. I fucking cracked up with Keren appeared out of her cave and Khoa was face timing with Jelian.
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

AuraBor wrote:Three things about Keren:

Haha I totally caught my self eye rolling when she was like khoa I NEED to go lay down I feel so sick, and then doesn’t come out of her room until it’s dark outside. Like yeah right bitch your just trying to use your morning sickness as an excuse to sleep all day and not have to take care of your kids. And khoa already watched them all morning while she went to Taylor’s and is with her kids what all of 20 minutes before she needs a break.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”