Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by kkkk »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
kkkk wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: She said some bs that it was just an appointment and that she did her GD test...we don't believe it tho.
She must have GD why else would they do that extra monitoring? I'm on my second pregnancy and as far as in my experience that is not a routine appointment at all. Something must've been up :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never been pregnant, but it seemed a little odd to go to the hospital for a routine check up. she can't hide that her health isn't good. She looks awful, complains about pain, and has gained 55+ pounds. Something is up for sure..but the idk what it could be.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Definitely not routine. Looked like she was having a non stress test done. You don't just go to the hospital to get monitored for no reason. Maybe with her history of GD they're just monitoring her even though she doesn't have it this time. So strange how they explain NOTHING. As a pregnant mom of a toddler that irritates me. Then to get mad when people are asking about your GD? Keren, if you don't want to talk about certain details regarding your pregnancy, you absolutely don't have to. But don't bring things up then never mention them again, and get upset when people make comments or ask about it.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Why the fuck did they have another baby shower when they are having ANOTHER BOY. They aren't having a girl. Second point - ummmmm they already got sent sooooooooooo much shit from subscribers good quality items so why the fuck do they wanna get more junk at the baby shower . They are over doing it BIG TIME . It's ridiculous

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. THANKS

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

I just watched the video where Keren talks about how Khoa's Mom treated them. I feel way more sorry for her now tbh, and I understand why Jackson is with them all the time.. because his grandparents don't want to be in his life. That's depressing as hell

Return to “KKandBabyJ”