KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by Scar2016 »

LOL. Continuity fail: Today's vlog at the beginning, before the intro, show's no Xmas tree. The blue apron sponsor clip show's it clearly in the background.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I have watched a few of ababyvlogs videos & she is the definition of a real youtuber. Alike Karlee Holden. As far as I can tell those mommies don't put up a front or a wall or any lies or whatever for youtube. THOUGH, OKB used to be the same way. It comes with the subbies... people get weird when they "get big".
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Whateverumean wrote:
Do people have so much free time on hand these days? What's with this trend of worshipping youtubers? :?
This was done by middle school or high schooler. It had to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

In the new vlog at around 6 minutes in when khoa comes home Keren looks so guilty. She got caught on camera eating chick fil a. Khoa asks "what are you guys doing?" And Keren hesitates and says "...eating chick fil a..." lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Scar2016 wrote:LOL. Continuity fail: Today's vlog at the beginning, before the intro, show's no Xmas tree. The blue apron sponsor clip show's it clearly in the background.
With most sponsored videos they have to get approved by the company to make sure everything they want is in it. So they probably filmed the clip when they got it, sent it to be approved and then tried to disguise it in today's vlof

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Unknowngirly wrote:In the new vlog at around 6 minutes in when khoa comes home Keren looks so guilty. She got caught on camera eating chick fil a. Khoa asks "what are you guys doing?" And Keren hesitates and says "...eating chick fil a..." lol
Then pizza for dinner!! healthy healthy
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ew HOW can they eat chick fil a and then pizza. I'd throw up!! That legit makes me sick. SOO much grease and fat >< Also, khoa you are prob prehypertensive because you eat so much dang sodium and junk. And then when keren said that her heart rate is always 100...girl...that isnt healthy. Mine is generally kinda high too normally bc i have anxiety but it usually stays under 100 unless im really anxious. I know Gestational hypertension and increased heart rate is normal but if she says shes usually that high...that's a little worrisome considering her diet and lifestyle.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

also how does keren expect to lose all the baby weight and get back in shape after landon if she eats soo unhealthy? does she think that that will just randomly change when she isnt preggo? Obesity comes mostly from overindulgence in bad food not just lack of exercise. I dont exercise a ton and eat healthy and maintain a healthy weight. So for her to think she can just continue eating like this or that it will be as easy as it was after jackson to lose weight is dumb. She didnt gain 55+ lbs with jackson. It wont be easy and she is in for a rude awakening. Weight loss and getting back in shape is a lifestyle not just exercising.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:also how does keren expect to lose all the baby weight and get back in shape after landon if she eats soo unhealthy? does she think that that will just randomly change when she isnt preggo? Obesity comes mostly from overindulgence in bad food not just lack of exercise. I dont exercise a ton and eat healthy and maintain a healthy weight. So for her to think she can just continue eating like this or that it will be as easy as it was after jackson to lose weight is dumb. She didnt gain 55+ lbs with jackson. It wont be easy and she is in for a rude awakening. Weight loss and getting back in shape is a lifestyle not just exercising.
My thoughts exactly. Some people do just get "lucky" and the weight falls off from nursing. However, that does not mean your insides are healthy...now that is going to take her some serious work for the sake of her future health.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
perctpiper wrote:Any thread title suggestions?
KKandSilentBabyJ
KKandBabyJ: jackson raises himself
KKandBabyJ: the busy life of Keren Swanson; sleep, bitch, shop
KKandBabyJandChikFilA

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
perctpiper wrote:Any thread title suggestions?
KKandSilentBabyJ
KKandBabyJ: jackson raises himself
KKandBabyJ: the busy life of Keren Swanson; sleep, bitch, shop
KKandBusyKerenJ

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

@3:34 mins in 'I HAVE WHITE COAT SYNDROME' Keren says's 'They had to bleach it out' when talking about a regular bathroom clean. Does she have a cleaner come to the house?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Why and how did she get sponsored by Blue Apron? That was just as ridiculous as that dumb Olive sponsorship.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:also how does keren expect to lose all the baby weight and get back in shape after landon if she eats soo unhealthy? does she think that that will just randomly change when she isnt preggo? Obesity comes mostly from overindulgence in bad food not just lack of exercise. I dont exercise a ton and eat healthy and maintain a healthy weight. So for her to think she can just continue eating like this or that it will be as easy as it was after jackson to lose weight is dumb. She didnt gain 55+ lbs with jackson. It wont be easy and she is in for a rude awakening. Weight loss and getting back in shape is a lifestyle not just exercising.
What'll be really funny is if Landon can't nurse for whatever reason and girlfriend is stuck losing all of that weight the hard way that includes an actual lifestyle change. I mean she only breastfed for 3 months with Jackson but you never know because every baby is different!

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Also I thought she did gain like 60 pounds with Jackson. Maybe I'm wrong though. I don't really remember.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

She does expect the weight to just fall off. In a video on her channel she says that a month after having Jackson all her puffiness in her face was gone and she was pretty much back to her pre pregnancy weight. She also said something along the lines that she can't wait for that to happen again. So she's def expecting for it to happen naturally.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

ilovelamp wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:In the new vlog at around 6 minutes in when khoa comes home Keren looks so guilty. She got caught on camera eating chick fil a. Khoa asks "what are you guys doing?" And Keren hesitates and says "...eating chick fil a..." lol
Then pizza for dinner!! healthy healthy
That's so excessive. But didn't that scene feel so awkward? It's like when you walk into a room and people are talking about you. Everyone looked tense like they weren't expecting Khoa to be home
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Scar2016 wrote:@3:34 mins in 'I HAVE WHITE COAT SYNDROME' Keren says's 'They had to bleach it out' when talking about a regular bathroom clean. Does she have a cleaner come to the house?
I heard that too. I wonder how she's gonna cover it up.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:@3:34 mins in 'I HAVE WHITE COAT SYNDROME' Keren says's 'They had to bleach it out' when talking about a regular bathroom clean. Does she have a cleaner come to the house?
I heard that too. I wonder how she's gonna cover it up.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
I just hear "got to bleach it out"
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

Keren's face in the new vlog when she found out khoa didn't buy her two pizzas.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”