KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

estefany
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by estefany »

I seriously can't believe her. She's able to reply to Kyra, but not a single update? Seriously, it's not that hard. Her entire mentions are her followers asking for an update and she could care less. Who does she think she is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 0c6549.jpg[/img]

She's such a BITCH .. you can reply to all of your friends but you ignore your subscribers who make you rich and buy you shit lol

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Well as long as Bacardi is sponsoring her why would she need any further minions!?
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

We should all say something in the comments when they put up the new vlog. I have a feeling they're going to take a while to post, though. I think they should realize how wrong of them that is to do? Anyone with me?? Uhg, she just boils my blood. & to think I used to enjoy her. :?
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by kkkk »

Wow super scary. I hope everything is okay. She's had issues this pregnancy. Not exercising and eating sh*t all the time don't help either. But sometimes pregnant complications come up despite doing "everything right." She had an NST a few weeks ago (her appointment at the hospital) so I think her OB has been keeping an eye on her. She must have gestational diabetes, despite saying she doesn't. She's tried to "prove" she's healthier than she is saying she doesn't have GD, Bianca taking her blood pressure and saying how all she wants are healthy smoothies. But it's clear there are complications, especially now. Hopefully we'll hear soon and they're both okay.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

My guess is Landon is here

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Omg I cringed so hard at the vlog He Knows I'm Pregnant.. at like 6:00-6:15min you can see Jackson teeth and holy cow...
I'll admit I thought some people were over exaggerating a bit but they are so messed up..
I wonder when she will take him to the dentist because they usually go around 1
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

ecf997 wrote:Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

ecf997 wrote:Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ilovelamp wrote:
Oh, okay thanks! Lol Keren is such a bitch, she'll do anything, even allowing her subscribers to think her son could be in serious danger, if it means making some extra cash from the anticipation. Hope everything is okay though.

And did she delete the fry tweet? I can't find it.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:
Oh, okay thanks! Lol Keren is such a bitch, she'll do anything, even allowing her subscribers to think her son could be in serious danger, if it means making some extra cash from the anticipation. Hope everything is okay though.

Yup she deleted it

applefingers91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by applefingers91 »

ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:

I just checked her twitter and it looks like she has deleted it.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:

LMAO yes she did! Image

Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Yep. Twitter post about McDonalds is deleted. Shes definitely trying to hype it all up ala Jess
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I'm guessing she deleted it because people were telling her how fucked up it was to post that but refuse to update her viewers who are worried about her and Landon. So obviously the right thing to do is delete the tweet... instead of take 5 seconds to post "we're ok". These people are insufferable twats.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Lmao thats fucking gollllddd :lol:
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

WOW

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

She was having contractions throughout the night!
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Here's the snap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”