KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Why did Khoa's mom looked so horrified when the baby farted when she was holding him? She's had what, three or four kids? That was more the reaction you'd expect from Khoa's 14 y/o teenage sister.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Okay, just watched the vlog. First off, Landon isn't cute..yet. I give it a couple weeks for him to de-wrinkle haha but i'm assuming he'll look like Jackson and Khoa..(that's how the Aisan gene works) Also seemed like her CS was planned on he due date. I'm excited for the vlogs once they go home tho
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also felt something was off with the whole booked induction date vs planned C Section.

Q: If you are booked in for an induction or C Section, do you go into Triage when you first arrive or do you go straight to Labor and Delivery?

I guess we'll have to see if Keren slips up on her story/timeline in her labor and delivery vlog she said she's going to do.
Last edited by Scar2016 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I feel like she just wanted the section. Like she didn't wanna deal with the pain of labor.
Her pain threshold is amazingly low. When they were in Triage, she was only one cm dilated and her groans were pretty painful sounding. I can't imagine how she'd be @ 10 cm's without serious pain intervention.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Scar2016 wrote:I also felt something was off with the whole booked induction date vs planned C Section.

Q: If you are booked in for an induction or C Section, do you go into Triage when you first arrive or do you go straight to Labor and Delivery?

I guess we'll have to see if Keren slips up on her story/timeline in her labor and delivery vlog she said she's going to do.
I had a c-section because my son was breech. It was scheduled for 39 weeks. I did go to triage where they checked me in and then sent me up to the mother/baby unit.

Also, regarding massaging after birth. They massage your uterus so it contracts. Regardless of how you birth. It still has to go back down to normal.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Keren with Jackson/Keren with Landon. I think she just gets a lot of water retention in her face while pregnant. They look the same to me.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2fac8c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

[quote="Scar2016"]Why did Khoa's mom looked so horrified when the baby farted when she was holding him? She's had what, three or four kids? That was more the reaction you'd expect from Khoa's 14 y/o teenage sister.[/quote

Cuz she's a bitch

JennCz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JennCz »

Scar2016 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I feel like she just wanted the section. Like she didn't wanna deal with the pain of labor.
Her pain threshold is amazingly low. When they were in Triage, she was only one cm dilated and her groans were pretty painful sounding. I can't imagine how she'd be @ 10 cm's without serious pain intervention.
I don't know, when I gave birth it was super painful contractions but It took me over 12 hours of strong hard contractions to get to even l 3 cm because I was tensing up with every contraction (my first baby I had no idea about breathing through them or anything, my provider kinda sucked). And I have a super high pain tolerance but I was in so much pain I was actually vomiting at only 3 cm. I think that part just has to do with the body.

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

I must say, this is a pretty awesome post from Keren. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ebb975.jpg[/img]

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Okay am I the only one who noticed the "#breastisbest" tag on her Twitter. I'm actually happy a lot of fans corrected her to #fedisbest and made comments about moms who aren't able to do it or keep it up..

I can definitely see her trying harder this pregnancy and being all for breastfeeding and acting like she's been doing it forever.. she's so that type of person.
(I have nothing against any form a baby is fed, all I care about is that the baby gets good).

She gave up so easily on Jackson and blamed the whole thing on him being a "distracted eater"... there are tips and tricks for that so obviously she didn't think it was the best then or she would've tried harder.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don't understand how she can choose an elective c-section and stop breastfeeding Jackson because he was "easily distracted", and then use such a judgy hashtag like #breastisbest. How would she feel if someone tweeted that at her when she stopped with Jackson? Or if someone tweeted her #vaginalbirthisbest today? She's a hypocrite.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Lol right. and the fact that people could easily say #NaturalBirthIsBest but choose not to judge her. Like ok keren, you literally had an ELECTIVE c-section this time around and with Jackson you had an epidural before getting a c-section. Stop acting high and mighty like ur the queen of breast feeding lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay y'all. It's about time for a new feed. Drop those title suggestions!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Didn't Jackson never nurse didn't she just pump? I'm confused on her breastfeeding journey with him it's not clear.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kkkk wrote:Didn't Jackson never nurse didn't she just pump? I'm confused on her breastfeeding journey with him it's not clear.

I wanna know too. I started watching at like 9 months I think.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I'd say KKandBinkyJ (did you guys see the HUMUNGO binky in landon's bassinet in the hospital with the huge giraffe on it?! not even born a day and they're already stuffing him full of binkies so I think it would be appropriate here).
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Okay y'all. It's about time for a new feed. Drop those title suggestions!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Something click bait related, or secret/reveal related.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I'd say KKandBinkyJ (did you guys see the HUMUNGO binky in landon's bassinet in the hospital with the huge giraffe on it?! not even born a day and they're already stuffing him full of binkies so I think it would be appropriate here).

Did you also notice that in the family photo Jackson had the same binky in his mouth? Hes going to take everything of Landon's and they allow it!
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Lol and she posted a snap of her drinking mothers milk lmfaoo.. ok keren you're now the queen of breastfeeding ..

I think for a new thread maybe KKandClickyBait
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

KKandBabyJandThatOtherOneToo

thread title Lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”