KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Even though I am not a fan anymore, I doubt that they spank him.

I'd rather say that was a hint or tease at the hat0rs aka us mean peeps who would go nuts about it. And apparently it works.

Keren might be bitchy af but I don't think she would do it nor that Khoa would let her do it.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Um...khoa basically admitted they spank jackson when he touches the fireplace after they said no...i dont know that much about raising kids bc i dont have kids, but isnt jackson a little too young to spank? I know some people are totally against corporal punishment and others are for it but i just think 1 year olds dont even understand corporal punishment so isnt that a little soon/cruel? i feel like that will just instill fear and behavioral problems later on in jackson's life or lead to mental disorders like anxiety
I'm not sure if it leads to anxiety and stuff, but I'm completely against spanking a child who can't talk. I don't like spanking in general because I don't think it's really effective and he's way too young for that imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jxmie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jxmie »

Unknowngirly wrote:The girl who sent them the car seat says Joyce is her mom. That girl and her mom are not struggling with money apparently.

Keren said that Joyce's name is Joyce Bacardi... as in Bacardi rum. Not to give away personal information, but if you read an obituary that comes up during the google search, it identifies Christiane as one of Joyce's granddaughters. The girl in that video cannot be any older than 12. Crazy!!!!

Keren and Khoa are really lucky to have received all those gifts... they have multiples of so many things now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I just watched her baby shower haul on her other channel. I find it extremely annoying, rude, greedy and obnoxious. I don't care if your " mom wanted you to have a shower" you just had a baby a year ago .Why do you need all of this brand new stuff for ? Especially the same sex child. I would understand a few special outfits, blankets or something specifically for that baby. But, not all of the other things.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

laesterschwester wrote:Even though I am not a fan anymore, I doubt that they spank him.

I'd rather say that was a hint or tease at the hat0rs aka us mean peeps who would go nuts about it. And apparently it works.

Keren might be bitchy af but I don't think she would do it nor that Khoa would let her do it.
Would they be that stupid to joke about something so serious? Their fans are watching and hearing the same things we are, they're telling us that they hit their kid. They've said it twice now and haven't followed it up with a "Oh don't get so worked up, we were kidding!" Why would they want to project that image of themselves just for the sake of winding up the people that don't worship them daily?
saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

Amanda-L wrote:Would they be that stupid to joke about something so serious? Their fans are watching and hearing the same things we are, they're telling us that they hit their kid. They've said it twice now and haven't followed it up with a "Oh don't get so worked up, we were kidding!" Why would they want to project that image of themselves just for the sake of winding up the people that don't worship them daily?
Could be... Just because they have children doesn't mean they are automatically mature. Just saying... I know some people wouldn't be that daft no matter their age, but they've never seemed like the brightest bulbs in the box to me.

Here's Khoa's response to it:

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

jxmie wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:The girl who sent them the car seat says Joyce is her mom. That girl and her mom are not struggling with money apparently.

Keren said that Joyce's name is Joyce Bacardi... as in Bacardi rum. Not to give away personal information, but if you read an obituary that comes up during the google search, it identifies Christiane as one of Joyce's granddaughters. The girl in that video cannot be any older than 12. Crazy!!!!

Keren and Khoa are really lucky to have received all those gifts... they have multiples of so many things now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's weird...
Last edited by Unknowngirly on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like they're just back peddling now. Remember a few vlogs ago when Keren said Jackson was made at her because she spanked him.
They definitely spank him and that is absolutely terrible. There's different ways to discipline a kid that's only 1 yr old.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

So there we are, right from the horses mouth. Keren spanked him the other day and Khoa is doing it too, and thinking it's cute. Nope. Not at all. What's worse is they're spanking him and saying it's playful. Good luck with that one when he's finally around kids his age and he's hitting them because he's been taught that kind of behaviour is cute and playful!
Amyh01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Amyh01 »

Alright so let me get this straight- you'll eat yt parents alive for not disciplining their child but at the same time you'll criticize other parents that do discipline?? Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

Amyh01 wrote:Alright so let me get this straight- you'll eat yt parents alive for not disciplining their child but at the same time you'll criticize other parents that do discipline?? Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
There's nothing wrong with discipline, however, hitting a baby is screwed up.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Nothing wrong with spanking if your doing it right and not over doing it. I spank my 1 and a half year old and it works. Now my 4 year old it's doesn't work on but time out works instead... but I agree it's not something to play around or joke about..

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Amyh01 wrote:Alright so let me get this straight- you'll eat yt parents alive for not disciplining their child but at the same time you'll criticize other parents that do discipline?? Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
When they spank a 1 year old toddler. Yes I will criticize. He doesn't understand it yet so rather than just spanking him, they need to use other forms of discipline

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
When they spank a 1 year old toddler. Yes I will criticize. He doesn't understand it yet so rather than just spanking him, they need to use other forms of discipline

But spanking might work for them.. I'm not a fan of them either.. also did they show them spanking him? They could say spamming but a pat on the butt isn't really spanking

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

booboo2017 wrote:orses mouth. Keren spanked him the other day and Khoa is doing it too, and thinking it's cute. Nope. Not at all. What's worse is they're spanking him and saying it's playful. Good luck with that
umm..well by the looks of it it's not working out so well bc jackson still does what they dont want him to...
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I'm actually surprised they discipline him at all.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

In the vlog Khoa calling Jackson a genius and he's so smart.. he actually isn't that smart.. Generally a child of his age would've said their first word and would respond more but he doesn't respond...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

d4865 wrote:In the vlog Khoa calling Jackson a genius and he's so smart.. he actually isn't that smart.. Generally a child of his age would've said their first word and would respond more but he doesn't respond...
You people are horrible. Everyone has the right to love their kid and call them smart no matter how "dumb" other people think they are. Every parent thinks they have the smartest and cutest kid and they have the right to think that! Please everyone stop ragging on the poor kid and calling him dumb! Make fun of his parents and not him. What if he really has a disability? Will you feel badly at that point? And enough with comparing him to Levi! They both know the same amount of words and do basically the same things! Levi got his dads goofball personality so he is more wild and seems more interactive and social. Jackson is a little calmer like his parents and sits back and takes everything in. Any baby would be expressive and active too if their parents were as crazy as Kyra and Oscar. Please stop just stop comparing babies on the two threads it is getting on my damn nerves.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

d4865 wrote:In the vlog Khoa calling Jackson a genius and he's so smart.. he actually isn't that smart.. Generally a child of his age would've said their first word and would respond more but he doesn't respond...
Every single person I know who has kids thinks their baby is sooooo smart. Everyone seems to be so shocked at how quickly babies change and learn in their first year, and then the kicker is that they only think it's THEIR baby. Like no, your baby is not a genius. I promise.

Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

I have no problem with them calling Jackson smart and cute etc... every parent does is and is proud of their child.

I have a problem with the second baby shower and registering for gifts.
especially since they are having a child of the same sex so close to the last one.

Surely she has most of the stuff already from Jackson

Return to “KKandBabyJ”