KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think if you're going to have a second baby shower, don't ask for gifts. Do it to celebrate your baby and memories mostly. I remember finding an album of my mom at her baby shower when she was pregnant with my older sister (she was the first born) and asking her why didn't she have one with me too. I was a jealous child lol
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Unknowngirly wrote:I think if you're going to have a second baby shower, don't ask for gifts. Do it to celebrate your baby and memories mostly. I remember finding an album of my mom at her baby shower when she was pregnant with my older sister (she was the first born) and asking her why didn't she have one with me too. I was a jealous child lol
Yes! The fact that she put things on the registry that costs hundreds of dollars rubs me the wrong way. But a baby shower as a celebration/family gathering is nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

I actually think that Keren really did stop eating CFA every day and her face looks a LOT better acne wise and it doesn't look so puffy imo. Does anyone else see this? Khoa seems to be trying to keep her in check. Maybe the doctor told her something at an appointment! Either way, good for her if she did actually stop.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

future_wifey wrote:I actually think that Keren really did stop eating CFA every day and her face looks a LOT better acne wise and it doesn't look so puffy imo. Does anyone else see this? Khoa seems to be trying to keep her in check. Maybe the doctor told her something at an appointment! Either way, good for her if she did actually stop.

they were eating chick fil in yesterday's vlog lol and then had greasy pizza right after
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
future_wifey wrote:I actually think that Keren really did stop eating CFA every day and her face looks a LOT better acne wise and it doesn't look so puffy imo. Does anyone else see this? Khoa seems to be trying to keep her in check. Maybe the doctor told her something at an appointment! Either way, good for her if she did actually stop.

they were eating chick fil in yesterday's vlog lol and then had greasy pizza right after
No I meant other than that! Lol. Obviously there's no way she quit eating it all together. This is Keren we're talking about. ImageImageImageImage
I don't know maybe she didn't stop eating it every day but she still looks different lately imo.

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

future_wifey wrote:

No I meant other than that! Lol. Obviously there's no way she quit eating it all together. This is Keren we're talking about. ImageImageImageImage
I don't know maybe she didn't stop eating it every day but she still looks different lately imo.

I've seen a chick fil a bag on the counter like maybe 4 times in the last week and a half? Could be the same one, could not be. Where she lives she has two chick fil a's within a 5 minute drive sooooo haha (I know this because I used to live in the same neighbhorhood as them, then on the same street as the big white renovation house)

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

future_wifey wrote:

She's been wearing more makeup recently, you can really tell because she has acne and makeup accentuates it... I sure hope she's eating less CFA for her and her baby's sake. I don't blame them for not showing it when they do, though. So funny when Khoa walked in the other day when they were eating cfa. I died.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's kinda funny khoas sisters didn't wanna go to the baby shower. They were like uhhh I have homework, I have to do laundry, I need to do my eyebrows and it's going to take too long lmao
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I think if you're going to have a second baby shower, don't ask for gifts. Do it to celebrate your baby and memories mostly. I remember finding an album of my mom at her baby shower when she was pregnant with my older sister (she was the first born) and asking her why didn't she have one with me too. I was a jealous child lol
Yes! The fact that she put things on the registry that costs hundreds of dollars rubs me the wrong way. But a baby shower as a celebration/family gathering is nice!

All she should have put on the registry, if her mom actually told her to make one, was diapers. At my baby shower we did a diaper raffle. Whoever brought diapers was entered into the raffle and we bought them a nice expensive gift to giveaway. They could have done something like that instead.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I'm expecting my second baby boy and my boys will be close in age too, like Keren's. So why do they need new stuff?? I can see a new crib but what about all the gear from Jackson?? We're not having a baby shower because we saved everything from our first :-/ Or did her mom insist on throwing her a shower??

A few weeks back going to the hospital for "an appointment", that was a non stress test right?? Baby's heart rate seemed low to me :-/ I remember in past appointments they uploaded baby's heart rate was higher and it can get lower as baby grows, but 120 seemed low? I'm not a professional, that just caught my eye in that vlog.

lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

Unknowngirly wrote:It's kinda funny khoas sisters didn't wanna go to the baby shower. They were like uhhh I have homework, I have to do laundry, I need to do my eyebrows and it's going to take too long lmao
That wasn't Khoa's sister. His sister Moolan was going thats why he went over there to pick her up. But the other girl he was asking to go is his moms boyfriends daughter.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Todays vlog 'he knows if he touches the fireplace he's going to get spanked' WTF!!! Who the fuck spanks a baby??? A one year old infant? No thats appalling.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

lunaroe wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:It's kinda funny khoas sisters didn't wanna go to the baby shower. They were like uhhh I have homework, I have to do laundry, I need to do my eyebrows and it's going to take too long lmao
That wasn't Khoa's sister. His sister Moolan was going thats why he went over there to pick her up. But the other girl he was asking to go is his moms boyfriends daughter.

My bad. I saw people calling her his step sister. Did his mom remarry or no?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Um...khoa basically admitted they spank jackson when he touches the fireplace after they said no...i dont know that much about raising kids bc i dont have kids, but isnt jackson a little too young to spank? I know some people are totally against corporal punishment and others are for it but i just think 1 year olds dont even understand corporal punishment so isnt that a little soon/cruel? i feel like that will just instill fear and behavioral problems later on in jackson's life or lead to mental disorders like anxiety
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

How do they expect him to understand the word no when he can't even say it himself
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Unknowngirly wrote:How do they expect him to understand the word no when he can't even say it himself
Savage

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

The girl who sent them the car seat says Joyce is her mom. That girl and her mom are not struggling with money apparently.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

I'm appalled that they spank their one year old son. Especially because Keren seems to have anger issues and a short temper.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

There is NEVER a reason to spank a baby. Remove them, block them from touching, and distract them! Oh no thats too difficult for this pair, they prefer to hit him!!

And who the hell are this Joyce and Christianne pair?? Why is her mom sending youtubers gifts?? My daughter loves nicki minaj but I'd never send her a gift!!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Are you sure they weren't just joking about spanking him? I've done that before but have never spanked my kids.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”