KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Bayareamom »

Great article from the CHILD MIND INSTITUTE re Sensory Processing Issues (hopefully Keren might read this):

https://childmind.org/article/sensory-p ... explained/
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Ugh she misspelled chunky as "chuncky" on her snapchat...*face palm*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

anonymous2829 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:
Also is it usual in the US for family to drop everything and visit as quickly as possible as the baby's born? Like we'll phone around to announce it and then close family will arrange to visit at the hospital, but it seems hella rude for everyone to pile in when mumma and baby want to be resting...

I found that weird as well. They already went to the hospital when Cici(?) was still in labor! Just let the girl have some rest and give the new family of three some time to connect! Visiting the next day would have
Hopefully she was ok with it...when I had my son I had tons of complications during the birth and was completely exhausted and in pain after the birth and I was so pissed that all kinds of people were showing up. My MIL just invited whoever the hell she wanted to come when I was like 2 hours postpartum and I've never gotten over how ignorant that was lol

That's my worst nightmare

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Seriousl, when has Landon ever been put in that playpen? Never. His ass is glued to the Rock n Play. Also, we know Keren doesn't wash her face before bed because she prefers to do her makeup before bed so she doesn't have to the next morning.

That whole video was a blatant lie for money.

P.S. Jackson likes the soup so much because the carrots taste like chicken lmao
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

DANGER wrote:Seriousl, when has Landon ever been put in that playpen? Never. His ass is glued to the Rock n Play. Also, we know Keren doesn't wash her face before bed because she prefers to do her makeup before bed so she doesn't have to the next morning.

That whole video was a blatant lie for money.

P.S. Jackson likes the soup so much because the carrots taste like chicken lmao
Considering it was still daytime when she put them to bed, yeah it was a lie. We all know they keep Jackson up later than most others, its always dark when he goes to bed.
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Totally random... but I just went back and watched some of their first videos and I saw the one where she predicts Jackson's gender with her pee and baking soda. Anyways, a cat jumps up onto the counter and she says "Hi Leo! That's my kitty cat." Whatever happened to that cat?
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Sorry, I'm new to this, can't figure out how to edit. But I wanted to add that I just saw there's a second cat! I know they lived with Khoa's mom back then, so I thought maybe they're his mom's cats... but Keren definitely made it sound like they're both her own cats. I'm just curious if they ever addressed that or if the cats just quietly disappeared without explanation.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

veghead wrote:The way she said Argan oil lol...
the way she talks in general. She mixes pronouns, slurs words, mispronounces a bunch, doesnt know distinctions between who/whom, I vs me, etc. that's just how she talks.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Kenzie23 wrote:Sorry, I'm new to this, can't figure out how to edit. But I wanted to add that I just saw there's a second cat! I know they lived with Khoa's mom back then, so I thought maybe they're his mom's cats... but Keren definitely made it sound like they're both her own cats. I'm just curious if they ever addressed that or if the cats just quietly disappeared without explanation.
Both cats were given to a neighbor soon after Jackson was born.
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Firstly Jackson certainly doesn't appear spd from where I sit my child has spd and Jackson doesn't seem to dislike food, sleep , baths or fuss about clothing, he is able to go to the mall without melt downs etc he may just dislike haircuts it's not unusual the clippers make a lot of noise he seems more distant and not comprehending things then spd but then I don't see their whole day so who knows.

On kerens snap I saw Jackson climbing the wooden wall panels and they say not a word it's a game do they realize he will do that unsupervised and crack his head open.

I literally can't deal with her
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

it's so gross how keren chews on the binkes or throws them on the ground and we never see her washing them. Also the fact that jackson has like 10 binkies in his crib at one time is just...INSANE. But that is how kids can get diseases like cold sore herpes or other diseases. It's so unhygenic. Also, letting jackson and landon share binkies when either is sick or just in general...>< awful
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

another sponsored video...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel so bad for poor skar--there were soo many people around being loud and obnoxious and babies crying. she was clearly distressed and khang didnt care -_- smh
Also genius idea taking poor landon who is still really sick to see a newborn baby -_- ugh. Which brings me to...WHY TF HAVENT THEY TAKEN LANDON IN TO SEE A DOC?! are they insane?! it's been over a week and he isnt getting better!
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I feel so bad for poor skar--there were soo many people around being loud and obnoxious and babies crying. she was clearly distressed and khang didnt care -_- smh
Also genius idea taking poor landon who is still really sick to see a newborn baby -_- ugh. Which brings me to...WHY TF HAVENT THEY TAKEN LANDON IN TO SEE A DOC?! are they insane?! it's been over a week and he isnt getting better!
I feel so bad for Landon. He seems like the sweetest little baby. He could have an ear infection from being sick and they wouldn't even know it! Why not make a trip to the pediatrician just to be sure you know?
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I guess I'll be the one to say it..
as much as I dislike Keren, I seriously envy her metabolism and postpartum body. She had 2 babies and eats a crap "diet" and looks great for only being a couple months(if that) postpartum..
I'm 16months postpartum and avoid crop tops like their the plague. Not fair *insert super jealous crying face*
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I feel so bad for poor skar--there were soo many people around being loud and obnoxious and babies crying. she was clearly distressed and khang didnt care -_- smh
I feel so bad for Landon. He seems like the sweetest little baby. He could have an ear infection from being sick and they wouldn't even know it! Why not make a trip to the pediatrician just to be sure you know?
I feel bad for him too. Everytime he cries in the thing he sleeps in (sorry, don't know the name) and somebody goes to see him I hope that they would pick him up.. But no, all he gets is: "You are so cute", "Give me a smile" and "here's your binky"... And they leave him alone again...
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Ok am I the only one who doesn't believe a word of the stupid stories Khoa puts in the description box everyday? It seriously freakin annoys me every time I read them. None of them are true and they get more ridiculous every day. Please tell me I'm not alone.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

One thing for the difference in parenting between KK and OK is that at least OK take their kids to the doctor
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

d4865 wrote:One thing for the difference in parenting between KK and OK is that at least OK take their kids to the doctor
No they both suck at taking their kids to the doctors. They should have taken Levi when he face planted on the concrete
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The mittens on Landon piss me off. He NEEDS to use his hands! Babies at this age should be learning to grab things and explore the world with their hands. He just hangs them at his side. I'm wondering if she did the same with Jackson and that's why Jackson has some sensory issues. (I started watching when Jackson was like 8 months). The newborn they visited didn't even have mittens and she was days old! The mom even made a comment about it to Keren.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”