Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Thread Title Credit: ACarATorchAJess

Dear Mods,
Could we have this placed on the main page. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by blackroses »

They placed stepstowander on the main page after 3 threads but they can't put this, damn. Did anyone PM the mods though?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following.

Also can we pleeeaaaase get this on the main board. Holy, we've been asking for 3 threads now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mods don't read every post. PM one of them and ask.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm not subscribed to them but I come to the lesser gossiped about section a lot and am always surprised to see it's still here.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Strawberry26 wrote:Thread Title Credit: ACarATorchAJess

Dear Mods,
Could we have this placed on the main page. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Yay! Thanks for picking my name suggestion! [SMIRKING FACE][WINKING FACE]

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

I just came here to ask the same thing. I don't understand how they can be on the main page and yet these guys aren't ???

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

I asked and krypto said she would be checking to see how many posts we are making per day and then decide if she would move is to the main page. Not sure how stepstowander got on the main page first.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

So now Keren is trying to look cool by leaving a note for Khoa to pick up tequila. This girl tries so damn hard.

And she just leaves Landon in his swing while she takes Jackson out to the playground to play? The kid can't be in a sling or baby carrier so he can get some fresh air and stimulation? He just has to be on his back staring at the ceiling with fucking mittens on his hands?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

perctpiper wrote:I asked and krypto said she would be checking to see how many posts we are making per day and then decide if she would move is to the main page. Not sure how stepstowander got on the main page first.

Tbh that's dumb. There's a few pages in there that are inactive, and the cut off is 4 threads in the lesser room and the moved to the main.

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

Maybe it's just me..but am I the only one freaks out every time Landon is alone at home? Even if they just outside and she monitors him through her phone.. I would never do that..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... e6ec48.jpg[/img]

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Is she trying to brag that Jackson can say Yeah, and pool? Wow so amazing.. much smart..

My son isn't even 17 months old yet and can say about 15-20 words. And it's not like Yeah, or Ball... he says phrases like "I want..." or "open this..".. he can count to 5 and do his ABCs up to E.
I feel so bad for him. She doesn't even try to work with him at all. That poor child is constantly entertained by the tv or that stupid music ... She is the laziest stay at home mom I've ever seems
Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Keren! Take your baby outside with you. Wear him, put him in a stroller or pack and play... anything! Little ones need that stimulation and usually love it. There is no reason to be left inside AWAKE and alone.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Jjsmommy wrote:Is she trying to brag that Jackson can say Yeah, and pool? Wow so amazing.. much smart..

My son isn't even 17 months old yet and can say about 15-20 words. And it's not like Yeah, or Ball... he says phrases like "I want..." or "open this..".. he can count to 5 and do his ABCs up to E.
I feel so bad for him. She doesn't even try to work with him at all. That poor child is constantly entertained by the tv or that stupid music ... She is the laziest stay at home mom I've ever seems
WOW, congratulations!!!!! Would you like a medal? Kids learn at different rates. I have a friend that has a kid that just sits on a tablet all day and watches youtube videos and he knew how to speak right on time. Yet my son, who is 2.5 can say 3 words, and he's in speech therapy and I try to teach him words all day every day. Some kids just don't talk. If a kid can get what they want by yanking their parents hand or making a whining noise and pointing then they probably feel like they don't have to use words. Lol rant over it just pisses me off when parents compare their super genius children to slower childrenImage

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Never did I say my son was a super genius because I know kids who know more than he does but it's just sad that her son cannot understand or say anything besides shrieking when he wants something. She isn't even trying to do speech therapy or anything to help him at all. I'm not bragging because I down right feel bad for her child. Obviously if he had a hard time grasping it then I would understand. But if you've been watching for awhile you'd know he was very advanced physically (walking and crawling early) and vocally and has suddenly extremely regressed. He has the knowledge and he has the potential to learn. All children do, their like sponges. It just shows she went from trying all the time and giving him her focus to not caring and using a iPad that sings nursery rhymes all day to teach her child. It isn't that hard to take some time out of the day to help him. I have a toddler so I know they never sit still so of course you can't force them to sit there while you do flash cards etc.. but find time. Maybe while he's eating in his high chair and more focused she could but no she'd rather use an iPad. Or the bathtub?
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

teddyandmommy wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:Is she trying to brag that Jackson can say Yeah, and pool? Wow so amazing.. much smart..

WOW, congratulations!!!!! Would you like a medal? Kids learn at different rates. I have a friend that has a kid that just sits on a tablet all day and watches youtube videos and he knew how to speak right on time. Yet my son, who is 2.5 can say 3 words, and he's in speech therapy and I try to teach him words all day every day. Some kids just don't talk. If a kid can get what they want by yanking their parents hand or making a whining noise and pointing then they probably feel like they don't have to use words. Lol rant over it just pisses me off when parents compare their super genius children to slower childrenImage

And obviously your child is different because by 2.5 with that amount of words then some extra help would be needed, and I would do the same if my son was that age and wasn't talking.. that's a whole other case..
but for a child to go from very vocal and talkative to none at all or resulting to screaming and yelling something is wrong.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Also on a whole other note...
I thought Karlee Holden from KD & Kids was staying with keren for playlist live? Now ppl are saying Britney&baby is??? I'm confused
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Why did Keren drink the milk directly from the container, that's gross.
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Jjsmommy wrote:Also on a whole other note...
I thought Karlee Holden from KD & Kids was staying with keren for playlist live? Now ppl are saying Britney&baby is??? I'm confused
They are both staying at Keren's house

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

dang keren is BEYOND irresponsible. khoa is right to be cautious about landon rolling off the bed and not LEAVING HIM ON THE COUCH LIKE THAT (esp when its so close to that corner table omg :S ). My heart just about stopped when i saw landon almost fall :O it doesnt matter that youre right next to him..it takes a split second for him to fall and break something or hit his head and get a traumatic brain injury (esp with the table being so close omg >< ). my friend's brother rolled off like that and broke his sternum and then had his growth stunted and horrible problems with his lungs and ribcage and joints bc of it...you dont play around with stuff like that..and for keren to just laugh about it like it's nothing and that her infant son who doesnt have his skull hardened yet almost falling to the floor isnt a big deal....that was sickening.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”