Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

wolflily23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by wolflily23 »

In Keren's Shopping in New York vlog when she stepped in front of the mirror to show her outfit I actually laughed out loud hahah She reminds me of an older mom who tries way too hard to dress trendy or "hip" LOL
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

guineapeegz wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:I never post here anymore, just lurk.
Something that made me actually log in and desire to post...

I am nearing the end of my pregnancy and I've been watching Newborn Must Haves videos.
I stumbled across Keren's and I remember watching this when she posted it... but WOW.
The DIFFERENCE in Keren's vibe... what the hell changed her from then until now?

There is the link to the video. She obviously is very tired from having a newborn but
she seems maybe more genuine? I remember the change after Landon was born, she just
started being really obnoxious and different. I miss this more laid back version of her, lol.

Any ideas on why she so suddenly and drastically changed?
Okay, totally random but I love your username! My boyfriend's old reddit account was lovinlamp, lmao. Anchorman for the win, ha!
Lmao! Thank you :tu:
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Keren: "I was meant to be a mom."

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

wolflily23 wrote:In Keren's Shopping in New York vlog when she stepped in front of the mirror to show her outfit I actually laughed out loud hahah She reminds me of an older mom who tries way too hard to dress trendy or "hip" LOL
she NEEDS to wear an actual bra (all the time) and stop flopping around and hanging out her arm holes. Not cool or attractive at all.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

My disdain for Keren has just grown to epic proportions lately...it won't be long til I am gone. Even hate watching is making me "this close" to typing in a comment on their channel, which I have never done to any YouTuber as of yet.
_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

Pretty ironic how Landon starts crawling when Keren leaves the boys alone with Khoa. Hmmmm. I know Landon was so close to crawling on his own but I just found it kinda funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kljo81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kljo81 »

fingusername wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:In Keren's Shopping in New York vlog when she stepped in front of the mirror to show her outfit I actually laughed out loud hahah She reminds me of an older mom who tries way too hard to dress trendy or "hip" LOL
she NEEDS to wear an actual bra (all the time) and stop flopping around and hanging out her arm holes. Not cool or attractive at all.
Willing to bet that it's because Aspyn never wears a bra.... but she has the boob size to be able to do that

knadams14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by knadams14 »

Is it bad that it makes me happy she wasn't there to see Landon crawl for the first time?! lol she's a terrible mother, "I was meant to be a mom" ohhhkaaayyy.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Did anyone take notice to Jacksons reaction from Khoa coming home vs Keren yikes.

Another thing it's so crazy how much Jackson doesn't say mama (which is the easiest word to say for babies) but can easily and clearly say TayTay... I would feel so sad if that was my child not being able to say mama

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

calimama20 wrote:Did anyone take notice to Jacksons reaction from Khoa coming home vs Keren ImageImage yikes.

Another thing it's so crazy how much Jackson doesn't say mama (which is the easiest word to say for babies) but can easily and clearly say TayTay... I would feel so sad if that was my child not being able to say mama

He may not want to say mama. My biological mother was horrible and as a baby, I refused to open my eyes around her. Babies are smarter than we think lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Unpopular opinion, but I really don't like it when Jackson smiles lol. Poor kid.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Jackson is literally the least expressive nearly two year old I've ever seen.. he's so boring.

If I was his parent I'd be embarrassed to have him as my child...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

d4865 wrote:Jackson is literally the least expressive nearly two year old I've ever seen.. he's so boring.

Thats kind of mean. You probably shouldnt rven bother having children if youre going to be embarrassed over something like that. What if your child ends up with devt issues and doesnt turn out to be the golden child youve pictured in your mind?
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

d4865 wrote:Jackson is literally the least expressive nearly two year old I've ever seen.. he's so boring.

No, they should be embarrassed by how little they interact with him. Its not his fault his parents would rather sit him down in front of a screen.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

wolflily23 wrote:

No, they should be embarrassed by how little they interact with him. Its not his fault his parents would rather sit him down in front of a screen.
Yeah I'm meaning about myself as a parent! I'd feel embarrassed because I'd be a failure to my child
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Rkp65i wrote:

Thats kind of mean. You probably shouldnt rven bother having children if youre going to be embarrassed over something like that. What if your child ends up with devt issues and doesnt turn out to be the golden child youve pictured in your mind?
Sorry I'm meaning I'd be embarrassed with myself and my parenting, I'd never stick my child in front of a screen all day
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Annavi04 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:Ignoring the fact that she obviously gave that subscriber a set of supplies because she likes her, does it bother anyone else that there are so many people saying stuff like, "I'm so sad I didn't win. This was my only chance to get school supplies. Guess I'll have to use last year's." Like.. you weren't guaranteed to win.. go to the dollar store lol you can get all your supplies for less than $10.
I don't know where you go to school or attended school, but this year they are wanting even more than usual on school supplies. For one of my kids it cost over $50 for a kindergartner. Some people can't even afford a pack of pencils, but they should of known it would of been rigged, she already knew who she would pick when she made the post.
Honestly thats crazy.. someone tweeted Britney "why did they ask Aria to being 20 glue sticks??" And someone else said their kids school asked for 5 packs of brand name 24 crayola crayons. When i was in school (im 24 now) the school supplies list was normal, like maybe 2-4 glue sticks, 2 packs of crayons and etc. Someone on twitter said their kids school asked for 36 paper towel rolls.

If i had kids I definitely would not be buying all of that. I don't understand why kids need SO much more these days. I wish the government did a better job at funding schools. I know in my high school teachers got one pack of copy paper and had to buy the rest of their paper to print copies of worksheets. Thats unfair.

It's because schools ((public)) and under funded and most teachers wind up buying supplies with their own money.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I have gathered from the way Jackson acts towards Khoa and Taylor vs his own Mom tells a lot. We see her a few moments a day vlogging and not impressed by her Mothering skills there. She can't even fake it to make a 4 minute vlog to convince me she's a good Mom. Kids that age cling to the ones who give them attention and that's who they love. That Keren was impressed him saying Hi and Bye at practically 2 for the first time and so amazed at a 6-7 month old sitting up and crawling tells me she has had little to no interaction with kids before her own. I know we have already discussed her awkardness with her own nieces and nephews.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Jackson seems like he doesn't even know how to use the toy outside your suppose to sit on and push with your feet. Maybe they just don't show it or whatever but shouldn't he know how to do that? I was always thinking everyone was over exaggerating about him being behind but I'm slowly starting to see it. My son is 2 months younger than him and he has been using toys like that for a while now.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

calimama20 wrote:Did anyone take notice to Jacksons reaction from Khoa coming home vs Keren ImageImage yikes.

Mama is actually a harder word than some other sounds. Not sure how it compares to "tay tay but it is not the easiest sound. It is harder to say than "dada"

Return to “KKandBabyJ”