KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

ckks wrote:whoever mentioned the blog just being a phase like her working out and eating healthy and gardening and every other little phase she goes through for a week and calls it quits hit the nail right on the head. nothing has been posted on there for almost two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it was me Image I had a feeling she would quickly lose interest as she always does

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

She said they are going to get through the hurricane the kkandbabyj way with chick fil a, Dr Pepper, moana, and dance parties. Um excuse me what? How about buy some water and supplies for your children??
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

It's the biggest hurricane ever recorded on the Atlantic Ocean. I think they need to take it seriously. I come from the Caribbean and we are also used to these events but this is HUGE.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Everything about today's vlog was irritating. Did we even see Jackson without the damn binky in his mouth? Then Keren goes and buys a load more useless crap to clutter up the playroom even more. And at the end when Jackson was going down the slide she tells him to tell 'naynay' to move! Erm what?? Are we not teaching our child basic manners then Keren? It's EXCUSE ME PLEASE! Not move! Smh!!!

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I think if she bought some stuff for the walls in the play room, that would be nice. Those bare ass walls aren't doing anything for the kids. But I think she's just using it as an excuse to spend money

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I wanted to die when Keren said it was "cute" that Jackson was using the slide to climb in and out of his crib. Doesn't she understand that he could EASILY flip over the crib and crack his tiny little head open!? It's not cute that you're enabling your child to escape their crib, even if you're awake and watching the monitor. What happens if he does this in the middle of the night when both of his parents are sleeping? Also (I might be alone on this) I'm so tired of seeing parents decorate their kids' playrooms in a non-kid way. When I think of a playroom I don't think of metal baskets, boring neutrals, or floor poufs for mom and dad to sit on. I think of bright, fun, colorful, and interactive! She called the toy slide ugly, and put it in Jackson's room! Let the kids be kids, please!! There's nothing wrong with wanting an organized or simplistic playroom, but I feel like she's over the top trying to be a Pinterest mom and it isn't working for her.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

workinprogress wrote:I wanted to die when Keren said it was "cute" that Jackson was using the slide to climb in and out of his crib. Doesn't she understand that he could EASILY flip over the crib and crack his tiny little head open!? It's not cute that you're enabling your child to escape their crib, even if you're awake and watching the monitor. What happens if he does this in the middle of the night when both of his parents are sleeping? Also (I might be alone on this) I'm so tired of seeing parents decorate their kids' playrooms in a non-kid way. When I think of a playroom I don't think of metal baskets, boring neutrals, or floor poufs for mom and dad to sit on. I think of bright, fun, colorful, and interactive! She called the toy slide ugly, and put it in Jackson's room! Let the kids be kids, please!! There's nothing wrong with wanting an organized or simplistic playroom, but I feel like she's over the top trying to be a Pinterest mom and it isn't working for her.

Yes!!!! The kids room/play room should be catered to THEM! They need to see colorful stuff. They don't want bland. They want fun! My son's playroom is chaos and had no theme, but he gets in there and has FUN and LEARNS. I feel bad for Jackson and Landon

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Khoa making excuses about Jacksons binky and jacked up teeth. He had a binky 90% of the time in the Utah vlogs! BS he only gets it at bed.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

LMAO @keren SC. Girl your clothes are supposed to cover your boobs not your hand. I don't understand why she likes to dress like that.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

My 2003 Honda's AC stopped working last week and I am going to get that fixed. Keren's AC "stops working when the car sits too long," so she's going to buy a new car. I don't even believe that little excuse.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ok Khoa, whatever you say. Wonder how many times Keren asked him to explain the binki story. The kid had a paci in his mouth the engire vlog footage in utah, both on k&k's vlogs & o&k's vlogs. He even stole the pink one from landon that landon was using from Alaya. It was likea huge binki fest.
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

They are seriously delusional if they think both of his front teeth are misshaped because he hit his mouth.

& did Keren give up on wedding planning? The picture of her against a wall in her fiancé shirt still makes me cringe. It's so awkward.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

why is jackson so freaking obsessed with binkies. i dont get it. it's like a crazy obsession for the little guy to always have it in his mouth
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

workinprogress wrote:I wanted to die when Keren said it was "cute" that Jackson was using the slide to climb in and out of his crib. Doesn't she understand that he could EASILY flip over the crib and crack his tiny little head open!? It's not cute that you're enabling your child to escape their crib, even if you're awake and watching the monitor. What happens if he does this in the middle of the night when both of his parents are sleeping? Also (I might be alone on this) I'm so tired of seeing parents decorate their kids' playrooms in a non-kid way. When I think of a playroom I don't think of metal baskets, boring neutrals, or floor poufs for mom and dad to sit on. I think of bright, fun, colorful, and interactive! She called the toy slide ugly, and put it in Jackson's room! Let the kids be kids, please!! There's nothing wrong with wanting an organized or simplistic playroom, but I feel like she's over the top trying to be a Pinterest mom and it isn't working for her.

that's bc the playroom is literally the first room people see when walking in the house so it has to be #aesthetic #goalz. Idk why they dont put a door to it and let it be an area just for the kids to have fun in as it should be
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:why is jackson so freaking obsessed with binkies. i dont get it. it's like a crazy obsession for the little guy to always have it in his mouth
Because he depends on it for comfort because Keren would rather shove some silicone thing into his mouth than actually play with, comfort, or parent him

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Unknowngirly wrote:She said they are going to get through the hurricane the kkandbabyj way with chick fil a, Dr Pepper, moana, and dance parties. Um excuse me what? How about buy some water and supplies for your children??
Good luck watching Moana when your power goes out... Smh of course they're not evacuating - think of the clickbait they'd be missing out on!
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

It's really concerning me that they aren't taking this hurricane seriously . It's all over the news and alllll over social media. It's a category 5 hurricane that's the strongest hurricane ever ... it's going to be life threading the state of Florida is under state of emergency and they aren't evacuating !! Blows my mind . They should go fucking stay with Kyra like wtf are they doing ... they should be protecting their kids .. if they aren't gonna leave go food shopping buy supplies board up your house. They piss me off !!!!!! So badly .

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

amandahhh43 wrote:It's really concerning me that they aren't taking this hurricane seriously . It's all over the news and alllll over social media. It's a category 5 hurricane that's the strongest hurricane ever ... it's going to be life threading the state of Florida is under state of emergency and they aren't evacuating !! Blows my mind . They should go fucking stay with Kyra like wtf are they doing ... they should be protecting their kids .. if they aren't gonna leave go food shopping buy supplies board up your house. They piss me off !!!!!! So badly .

I was thinking this.. They knew it was happening so staying another week in utah would've been the smart thing to do.

But we all know keren and smart decisions don't go hand in hand
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0e07d1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d35d9c.jpg[/img]

Barbuda just took a direct hit from the storm. The eye actually hit. This is catastrophic. There will be nothing left tomorrow of any structure or trees of that I am sure. My cousins are on Antigua am praying the miss it Image

Keren and Khoa don't mess about, you have enough time now to get to safety. Do it now!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don't know how anyone can be so casual about this hurricane while Texas is still trying to recover from the damage of Harvey. I'd be shit scared if I lived in Florida right now.
Although, KK probably aren't aware because all they watch is Moana

Return to “KKandBabyJ”