KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by kgiff77 »

My family isn't evacuating because they can ride it out. If the whole state actually evacuated no one would be able to go because the streets would be locked. Their decision to stay is fine as long as they buckle down and prepare food and water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

kgiff77 wrote:My family isn't evacuating because they can ride it out. If the whole state actually evacuated no one would be able to go because the streets would be locked. Their decision to stay is fine as long as they buckle down and prepare food and water.

Sorry to double post but I forgot to mention my family is in Naples if that seems to make a difference for some of you.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Looks like we got some kk&babyj fans in here lololol

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

amandahhh43 wrote:Looks like we got some kk&babyj fans in here lololol

Exactly what I was thinking. The comments are starting to look like her Twitter comments

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

teddyandmommy wrote:
Notachild wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:How absolutely disgusting of them. I really thought they would wait for the clickbait but using a catastrophic hurricane to get views after it destroyed a whole island is low for them. I really hope for Jackson and Landon's sake that nothing bad happens to their home, but they deserve it for being so disrespectful.
What was disrespectful? The thumbnail says preparing for hurricane. They had trees removed so the wouldn't fall on the house. They inserted a pic of the hurricane that is not expected for a couple of days.
If you hadn't watched the vlog or you didn't check their social media you would think the trees were down because of the hurricane. It's disrespectful because the thumbnail makes it look like they're distraught because the trees are down when they were intentionally cut down, while people's homes are being destroyed because of the hurricane..
Well if viewers are smart they will know that the hurricane hasn't even reached Florida yet. Give people credit for knowing better.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

that's how I feel about the okbaby thread
Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

I was FURIOUS watching their latest vlog, 'preparing' for Hurricane Irma. The way Keren was dancing about the store was so fucking stupid. She thinks she's so funny. I genuinely would slap her if I could! There is a fucking hurricane coming and you pair of big headed assholes think wine and coffee is essential??? And Khoa being so cocky about his pool screen, really Khoa? Pair of idiots, seriously need to grow up. I'm so done with them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Ilovecats wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. The comments are starting to look like her Twitter comments

Oh grow up. People are allowed a difference of opinion here. I'm not even overly active on this thread and even I recognize the names of commenters here saying its ok for them to not evacuate are the same people who have bashed KK or expressed annoyance countless times. Just because they dont agree with you doesnt mean they're fans. Its so annoying how people always resort to calling others "fans" when there's some sort of debate going on.

Welcome to the real world. Not everyone will agree with you.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

wolflily23 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Oh grow up. People are allowed a difference of opinion here. I'm not even overly active on this thread and even I recognize the names of commenters here saying its ok for them to not evacuate are the same people who have bashed KK or expressed annoyance countless times. Just because they dont agree with you doesnt mean they're fans. Its so annoying how people always resort to calling others "fans" when there's some sort of debate going on.

Welcome to the real world. Not everyone will agree with you.
This! Check the username history before calling someone a fan. Common sense goes a long way...
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

A little off topic but has anyone ever used Blue Apron? Seeing all these Youtubers make videos about it makes me wanna get it for my husband just to try. Obviously all the ingredients would be cheaper if bought in a store but other than that is it worth it? Kerens code is still working and I believe it is 30 dollars for 3 recipes.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellar wrote:A little off topic but has anyone ever used Blue Apron? Seeing all these Youtubers make videos about it makes me wanna get it for my husband just to try. Obviously all the ingredients would be cheaper if bought in a store but other than that is it worth it? Kerens code is still working and I believe it is 30 dollars for 3 recipes.

I wanna know the same. Some of those recipes look good.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Well the storm has shifted paths slightly and is headed straight for them. I really hope they decide to see sense and get the babies to a safer place rather than trying to ride it out with their wine and coffee. This is a cat 5 not a little bit of breeze.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Well the storm has shifted paths slightly and is headed straight for them. I really hope they decide to see sense and get the babies to a safer place rather than trying to ride it out with their wine and coffee. This is a cat 5 not a little bit of breeze. Image

coffee fixes everything
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

LOL. I just watched the getting ready for the hurricane vlog. Obviously there will be shelf full of Kcups. There won't be any electricity for a Keurig! Has she ever heard of instant coffee?

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellar wrote:LOL. I just watched the getting ready for the hurricane vlog. Obviously there will be shelf full of Kcups. There won't be any electricity for a Keurig! Has she ever heard of instant coffee?

I doubt Keren actually knows how to make coffee. Because, you know, Starbucks does that right? Image

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Stupid question I know but what typically goes out during these disasters? Do you get running water? Would a gas stove still work?

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellar wrote:Stupid question I know but what typically goes out during these disasters? Do you get running water? Would a gas stove still work?

Water will run but you shouldn't use it in case of contamination. The electricity will go off. It's usually turned off prior to the even as a safety precaution. Your gas will still work unless the pipes have been damaged.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Blackswan wrote:
Stellar wrote:A little off topic but has anyone ever used Blue Apron? Seeing all these Youtubers make videos about it makes me wanna get it for my husband just to try. Obviously all the ingredients would be cheaper if bought in a store but other than that is it worth it? Kerens code is still working and I believe it is 30 dollars for 3 recipes.

I wanna know the same. Some of those recipes look good.
I used to get them! I liked the meals almost always! Sometimes it was better as a lunch than dinner. The portions can be a little smaller on some meals, that was the only downside to me. Otherwise I enjoyed them!

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Stellar wrote:LOL. I just watched the getting ready for the hurricane vlog. Obviously there will be shelf full of Kcups. There won't be any electricity for a Keurig! Has she ever heard of instant coffee?

Have you ever heard of a generator?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Notachild wrote:

Have you ever heard of a generator?
Not everyone has a generator?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”