Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ilovecats wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I don't know anything about Jelian and she seems sweet as does her son, but why have they been in so many blogs lately? Did they just move closer or something? From what I've read she just broke up with her boyfriend and if so then good on keren and khoa for being there for her. God knows we all need a friend sometimes. (I'm actually more happy for her to have Khoa as a friend as Keren aint worth shit ImageImage)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She just moved closer a few months ago and then right after her and Tony broke up. She could just be lonely

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ah ok well us single moms have all been there. Let's hope keren continues to be nice to her. She seems sweet.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

is jillian a single mom or something? also why does her son always look so messy? His poor hair looks soo dirty and greasy and overgrown :( and he just looks dirty
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:
ckks wrote:now even car rides aren't screen-time free. Image they could've made him enjoy car rides more just by turning him around and making it an exciting event, but introducing movies in the car at the same time. they frustrate me. "he's being so much better than normal." BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DAMN SCREEN IN FRONT OF HIM.

I don't like screen time much for toddlers but I don't really see anything wrong with giving him a screen in the car if it keeps him rear facing for as long as possible. That's one thing they do good as parents. I just wish they would actually let him play with his hundreds of toys instead of propping him in front of a screen. Especially during dinner. God I hate that so much.
they were in the car for like 5 mins to the store...he does NOT need a screen. he is ALWAYS in front of a dang screen
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i feel like jackson is a bit too small for them to forward face him but idk bc he is tall. I agree that he isnt gaining weight and is v small bc keren doesnt feed them enough quality food. Ive never seen jackson eat a real meal. Hes 2...why dont they feed him real meals instead of progresso soup noodles and corn dogs?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rene212 wrote:Shows how crazy her stans are

omg theyre so dumb still believing that falling in the tub crap. and the excuse that they dont film their whole day so you dunno that they didnt go to the park... -__- are u kidding me? why would they NOT film it or talk about it. you know they would.
" i dont have time to argue with irrelevant ppl" *just spent time arguing xD
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Why aren't they showing Oscar in the vlogs?

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I've been gone for a bit but i have to put my 2 sense in on the carol and yasmine bit. It was whichever one's Quinces. Its not odd at all for older people to be there. They are both represented by the same management company so it was probably part of the reason they went, for the views.

Also to the comment above, Khoa said a lot of the Oscar content would be on OK's vlogs since they also need footage, it woulnd't be smart to post 2 vlogs all the same except for snippets of kyra in one.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

I'm wondering if they ever even tried to put Jackson to bed without binky. He probably wouldn't even miss it or he would fuss a bit, but they would rather just let him have it than deal with him.
Was also so annoyed when keren said in vlog that Jackson was being so much better now that he is forward facing that he would normally just keep saying bus bus and talking!?! Like seriously that is a bad thing?! What you want your kid to be quiet all the time...
And i don't remember them ever saying or ever showing that jacskon was bad in car, he was always quiet watching his ipad
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Oscar shouldn't be allowed to hang out with other youtubers, he messes everyone's uploading schedule.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Rene212 wrote:Shows how crazy her stans are
I had to school my niece who is a "jacksonista" or whatever it is lol. I told her how I threw away the wubbanubs because my daughter is too old for them now and I didn't want it to cause teeth issues like Jackson's. my niece went on say how Jackson's teeth were like that because he fell and chipped it.. ImageImageImageImageImage my eyes rolled so far back i thought they got stuck ImageImage

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Louzah wrote:Why aren't they showing Oscar in the vlogs?

Because he's sleeping.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

sasperillo wrote:
Louzah wrote:Why aren't they showing Oscar in the vlogs?

Because he's sleeping.
Omg ImageImage

Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???
pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..[/quote]

I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....[/quote]

I'm an American but I've lived in different parts of Europe and my husband is from the UK (we also lived there for quite a few years together, now you know why my spelling's all messed up lol) so I think I have a pretty good perspective on this. Basically, the cost of living and buying houses/cars/other big ticket items in the US is significantly cheaper than almost anywhere in Europe especially the UK. We build houses bigger and cheaper here and things like a pool which are a pretty standard feature for a house of a certain price in a hot state like Florida are BIG luxury in other countries. So US commenters when people are asking 'how the hell do they afford this' I think they really mean 'how can they afford this without being millionaires'. I can't speak for other countries like Australia but as far as I understand it the US is the cheapest generally.[/quote]

Lmao to even rent a single room in an Australian city you needa be a damn millionaire. I'm spending $250 a week for a single room.Image[/quote]The fuck, where are you? Image
I'm paying $240 for an entire 3 bedroom house Image

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Surfers Paradise, that may be why hahaImageImage[/quote]

Cost of living in america definitely depends on what city you live in. Los Angeles and New York City have some of the highest cost of living in the world. Keren and khoa live in orlando, Fl. It's definitely on the pricier end of the spectrum in the US but it's nowhere near LA or NY. Still, their spending habits are questionable. I can't imagine their saving for the future.
Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

It honestly blows my mind how people can think they are good parents. I mean for crying out loud Keren showed Jackson how to get to the pool with no fence from his room! What good parent does that?
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

[/quote] honestly she says that all the time, but Jackson really isn't that small she said he's 23 pounds and my daughter is around the same age and she weighs a little less and her weight is in the 50 percentile. But you also have to remember she never cooks for him so he's not gonna gain weight when his mother feeds him canned soup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Wow thats so crazy to me. My daughter just turned 16 months and already weighs 24 pounds! She eats like a horse but barely has any fat. She's a bean pole though so I assume thats where her weight factors in. That actually makes me feel extremely sad for Jackson though. Sure some kids are naturally tiny but based off of Keren and Khoa I dont think thats the case for Jackson. The last year of Jacksons life was a huge age for brain development and they're supposed to be eating a healthy diet high in fat (healthy fats) for good brain development but all that kid ate was high salt canned soup and chipotle.

Im patiently waiting for the time they actually take him for a checkup because I bet the doctor will put them in their place. Although I'm sure they'd lie to the camera anyway and say hes perfect.
KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

They are giving him the binky while he sits on the potty!! Stupid stupid people!! What happened to just bedtime?!?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

arent the lovesacs the ones advertised on TV for like 500 bucks or something crazy?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

just looked it up. Lovesacs are anywhere from 650-1000 $$ ( :O ) HOW TF can they justify spending that?!
babymama101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymama101 »

KerrieL wrote:They are giving him the binky while he sits on the potty!! Stupid stupid people!! What happened to just bedtime?!?

Yeah and then it fell on the ground and they let him pick it up and put it right back into his mouth

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Why does this dumb bitch keep showing her child NAKED on the fucken internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”