KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Pineapples »

Why would you wear a heavy knit sweater in 75 degree weather? She’s mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

this is horrible but i seriously have my fingers crossed so hard for her to get fat and have to actually work to lose the weight. Cause we know she won’t actually do it. No way in hell shes giving up chic fil a and starbucks. She’ll never lose it. Her sister is fat tho. I reckon keren will eventually get fat.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

this is horrible but i seriously have my fingers crossed so hard for her to get fat and have to actually work to lose the weight. Cause we know she won’t actually do it. No way in hell shes giving up chic fil a and starbucks. She’ll never lose it. Her sister is fat tho. I reckon keren will eventually get fat.

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

75 degrees!!! Now I know she's sweating!! Keren wants to be Fall trendy Asf so bad lmao!

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

mmoommoo wrote:this is horrible but i seriously have my fingers crossed so hard for her to get fat and have to actually work to lose the weight. Cause we know she won’t actually do it. No way in hell shes giving up chic fil a and starbucks. She’ll never lose it. Her sister is fat tho. I reckon keren will eventually get fat.

Call me salty, but it's what she deserves after that whole thing on twitter.. I hope karma gets her good.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Keren is dumb lol. Does she think people don't know where to buy basic black converse? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 30ed95.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
gotta get that affiliate $$
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

mmoommoo wrote:this is horrible but i seriously have my fingers crossed so hard for her to get fat and have to actually work to lose the weight. Cause we know she won’t actually do it. No way in hell shes giving up chic fil a and starbucks. She’ll never lose it. Her sister is fat tho. I reckon keren will eventually get fat.

Her mom and sister aren't skinny so it's obvious her metabolism is going to slow down and she's going to blow up

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

?? Skyla is a pretty common name, whats your beef with that one lol
just bc its common doesnt make it good. its hideous and sounds like a stripper name or a name youd name your pets. my friends dog is named skyla
I find name debates so annoying. There will always be people who love and hate all names and who has any right declaring which names are good or bad? lol
Not trying to pick on you specifically but your comments are a good example to use. You became offended (I'll use that word lightly) when someone mentioned the name Noah because YOU like that name personally so it must be considered a "good" name but here you are completely bashing another name because you don't like it.

I bet none of you would ever name your children Doris, Ruth or Mildred and would consider them bad names but all three were extremely popular in the 1920s. Thats the way names work. Each generation has their trendy name list and tons of people choose them. I honestly dont see the big deal over what someone chooses to name their child. Especially when we're talking about KK's hypothetical child lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

You seem like such a sweetheart, why do we have to talk about her innocent sister’s looks?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

SoNotOverIt wrote:

Her mom and sister aren't skinny so it's obvious her metabolism is going to slow down and she's going to blow up

This is better way of saying it i suppose
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:

You seem like such a sweetheart, why do we have to talk about her innocent sister’s looks?

i didn’t say being fat is a bad thing lol. Just because her sister is fat doesn’t mean she’s ugly?? is that what you’re implying? because it’s not what I was implying. You seem like the type to put words in people’s mouth.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe some people are too sensitive around here. Keren acts like she works to be skinny when she doesn’t. Hopefully she blows up. Her sister is fat. That’s a fact.. no one said she’s a bad person or ugly or whatever you think gay people are.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

fat* not gay

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

It’s still so humid and hot outside I doubt any sane person in Florida is wearing a sweater right now...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

mmoommoo wrote:Maybe some people are too sensitive around here. Keren acts like she works to be skinny when she doesn’t. Hopefully she blows up. Her sister is fat. That’s a fact.. no one said she’s a bad person or ugly or whatever you think gay people are.

Gay people? Im honestly a little confused? Im bot over sensitive and NO im not saying she is ugly, you sweetheart are now putting words in my mouth. I didnt have to put any in yours as you yourself wrote “her sister is fat” its a little ridiculous that you feel the need to body shame someone who this forum isnt even about. Keren puts herself online and acts like an asshole but her sister doesnt. I personally feel like things about her looks should be left out of it but of course everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Unknowngirly wrote:It’s still so humid and hot outside I doubt any sane person in Florida is wearing a sweater right now...
Honestly, I wear shorts in the 50s in NH. Its always so crazy to me when I see ppl in FL or Cali rocking uggs and sweaters. Theyre doing it for the insta LOL
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:Maybe some people are too sensitive around here. Keren acts like she works to be skinny when she doesn’t. Hopefully she blows up. Her sister is fat. That’s a fact.. no one said she’s a bad person or ugly or whatever you think gay people are.

Gay people? Im honestly a little confused? Im bot over sensitive and NO im not saying she is ugly, you sweetheart are now putting words in my mouth. I didnt have to put any in yours as you yourself wrote “her sister is fat” its a little ridiculous that you feel the need to body shame someone who this forum isnt even about. Keren puts herself online and acts like an asshole but her sister doesnt. I personally feel like things about her looks should be left out of it but of course everyone is entitled to an opinion.
I love when people are holier than thou when we are ALL on a trash gossip site. Look, calling someone fat isn’t body shaming. That’s ridiculous. I wasn’t saying ANYTHING negative about Kerens sister. I was making a point that Keren will not be thin forever. And i meant fat.. that’s why i immediately posted fat** not gay. Anyway.. Sorry to offend you I guess. Just remember we are all assholes here talking shit about strangers.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Unknowngirly wrote:It’s still so humid and hot outside I doubt any sane person in Florida is wearing a sweater right now...
She sees Kyra posting cute fall pics and has to follow suit!

Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

She's filming an ask my two year old. How's that going to work when he barely talks and when he does he never pronounces anything right?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Rene212 wrote:She's filming an ask my two year old. How's that going to work when he barely talks and when he does he never pronounces anything right?
She's going to have him repeat the answer, then cut out the clips her saying it so it looks like he understands what she's talking about.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”