KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Ilovecats »

wdywmts wrote:Dk if this has been discussed before because I've been away for a while but how come Wyatt is living with them now?
I think it's because he moved to another state and then he moved back. But I don't think he could afford his own place yet.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

Ilovecats wrote:
ach8007 wrote:I don't use Snapchat. Anyone got screen shots of the wedding she went to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go. It was a very nice wedding [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 02c597.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2f8977.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a7e65a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... deb1e3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Her shoes are so dirtyyyyyy wtf

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b8923e.jpg[/img]

If I saw this bitch at my fancy wedding wearing those with her dirty fucking shoes up on a table I swear I'd ask her to leave. The disrespect!!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Idk, y’all seem a bit uptight. If youre at a wedding and all you can focus one is what kind of shoes someone else is wearing then I feel sorry for you. Lighten up a little.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

For landon’s sake hope their third one is a boy. That baby gets no attention. Even while feeding she doesn’t interact with him. Its sad to see favouritism.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b8923e.jpg[/img]

If I saw this bitch at my fancy wedding wearing those with her dirty fucking shoes up on a table I swear I'd ask her to leave. The disrespect!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage omg wtf lol that dress with that purse with those shoes ImageImage someone should have went up and pointed at her shoes and said "WHAT ARE THOOOOSEEE!?!" Lol love that old vine video

mamasmiths
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamasmiths »

Rkp65i wrote:Idk, y’all seem a bit uptight. If youre at a wedding and all you can focus one is what kind of shoes someone else is wearing then I feel sorry for you. Lighten up a little.
I think it’s mostly due to the fact most weddings have a dress code, and wearing converse seems to defy the overall theme that most of the other guests were going for. it’s not casual or even dress casual. it looks pretty semi-formal, in which case she would have been expected to wear heels or nice flats with her dress.

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Whateverumean wrote:For landon’s sake hope their third one is a boy. That baby gets no attention. Even while feeding she doesn’t interact with him. Its sad to see favouritism.
They stick a laptop in front of Landon now. Like why?! If anything I'd wish she would buy stuff for her dining room. They need to sit down and have dinner as a family.

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Rkp65i wrote:Idk, y’all seem a bit uptight. If youre at a wedding and all you can focus one is what kind of shoes someone else is wearing then I feel sorry for you. Lighten up a little.
The only one you should feel sorry for is the poor bride and groom that had someone show up looking trashy at their wedding lol.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

I would never show up to a wedding that someone clearly spent thousands of $ on in wrinkled clothes and tennis shoes when it is clearly supposed to be semi-formal/formal. Maybe that's just me. If the bride and groom were fine with it then I guess it doesn't really matter. But I would never be rude enough to show up like that for someone's special day that they spent tons of money on to make it everything they hoped for and wanted.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
gabbs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gabbs »

rouge wrote:
I would never show up to a wedding that someone clearly spent thousands of $ on in wrinkled clothes and tennis shoes when it is clearly supposed to be semi-formal/formal. Maybe that's just me. If the bride and groom were fine with it then I guess it doesn't really matter. But I would never be rude enough to show up like that for someone's special day that they spent tons of money on to make it everything they hoped for and wanted.

It's not like she can pull the too poor card because this bitch clearly has money and loves spending it. The dress looks like she only 50 dollars on it. You would think she gladly drop a couple hundred dollars on an appropriate dress. The dress looks like one a teen would wear to the wedding. Even so I, a 16 year old, would want to wear something more sophisticated then that wrinkled dress.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

First of all this is either Keren or her stans. Secondly it's funny because Keren always wears sandals or flats on an everyday basis but all of a sudden she's a "badass" who wears converse. I mean I guess

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

But it's funny how she went all out and wore towering heels to the youtubers sweet 16 party!

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

gabbs wrote:
rouge wrote:

It's not like she can pull the too poor card because this bitch clearly has money and loves spending it. The dress looks like she only 50 dollars on it. You would think she gladly drop a couple hundred dollars on an appropriate dress. The dress looks like one a teen would wear to the wedding. Even so I, a 16 year old, would want to wear something more sophisticated then that wrinkled dress.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

she wouldn't even need to spend that much to look nice. even $50 for a dress is a lot to me. you can find plenty of nice dresses for less than that. it's just the fact that she wore DIRTY converse to a formal event. the dress itself isn't even bad - just too wrinkly and an awkward length for her but the shoes are what make me cringe.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 25ae47.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a69ca2.png[/img]

AND still uses a newborn pacifier. Image how does she not realize how dumb she looks bragging about him while still treating him like an infant?

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I don’t think her shoes are the only problem. She looks like she didn’t even try to look decent. Her purse doesn’t match, her hair is gross, she didn’t try with her makeup, and she didn’t bother to take off her hair tie from her wrist. It ruins photos haha.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Unknowngirly wrote:I don’t think her shoes are the only problem. She looks like she didn’t even try to look decent. Her purse doesn’t match, her hair is gross, she didn’t try with her makeup, and she didn’t bother to take off her hair tie from her wrist. It ruins photos haha.
I didn't even look at the purse because I don't switch out purses for events. I wish I could, but I don't have that kind of money lol (she does though so). also, her hair always looks gross to me and so does her makeup lol. guess that's why none of that stood out to me because that's just typical Keren.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

ckks wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I don’t think her shoes are the only problem. She looks like she didn’t even try to look decent. Her purse doesn’t match, her hair is gross, she didn’t try with her makeup, and she didn’t bother to take off her hair tie from her wrist. It ruins photos haha.
I didn't even look at the purse because I don't switch out purses for events. I wish I could, but I don't have that kind of money lol (she does though so). also, her hair always looks gross to me and so does her makeup lol. guess that's why none of that stood out to me because that's just typical Keren.

Lol that’s true but I feel like when she curls her hair or puts on extra concealer she’s trying to look nice and she didn’t do that. She has a whole basket of expensive purses she could have picked a different one or bought a clutch instead.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Her tweet [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ef69a0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Crazydoglady wrote:
workinprogress wrote:Yet another ugly ass midi dress bought by Keren. When will she learn that she looks like an ugly elf in that style? She's fairly short (I'm guessing 5' 6"), it's not flattering to cut your legs off at the calf unless you're super tall. Not to mention, as a mom of 2, you shouldn't be shopping at the same store as Khoa's little sister. Not saying moms have to dress frumpy and boring, but damn, dressing like you're 13 isn't a good look. I also hate that she brags about Jackson's speech on ever vlog, but he doesn't even properly say the words at all. He can't even form words properly (for a 2 year old, obv) because his mouth doesn't close the whole way. Shoutout to binkie teeth preventing him from actually learning to say sounds!!

5'6" isn't short by any stretch of the imagination lol
Nah I meant short as in not long limbed, my wording was weird lol totally my bad. I'm 5' 8" but my legs are short, so I don't consider myself "tall" if that makes sense

Return to “KKandBabyJ”