KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | KKandBabyJ | Part 12

Chinduda
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by Chinduda »

Chichi wrote:Nice to see them use the dining room, but the table is really too small and they don't look comfortable seated in there. Khoa is too tall, and there's no elbow room to eat comfortably. I think Keren picked the wrong size table. Also as noted previously you can't fit much food on the table. Tell me, why are they still using paper plates?? Looks like a kids picnic table than a family dining table. Infact the 4 guys looked ways more comfortable eating crawfish on the outside patio dining set.
And the dining room is just ugly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Chinduda
Amateur
Amateur

Chichi wrote:Nice to see them use the dining room, but the table is really too small and they don't look comfortable seated in there. Khoa is too tall, and there's no elbow room to eat comfortably. I think Keren picked the wrong size table. Also as noted previously you can't fit much food on the table. Tell me, why are they still using paper plates?? Looks like a kids picnic table than a family dining table. Infact the 4 guys looked ways more comfortable eating crawfish on the outside patio dining set.

Sun26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sun26 »

Andy cooks once a week for them. Her mom cooks once a week for them. She gets hello fresh sent to her home.. and she still doesn’t cook at least once a week lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Chinduda wrote:
FreljordAshe wrote:New title: KKAndyCooksForUsEveryday

For real though... does Andy have a job? What kinda incentive does he have to go over to KK's house so often and cook for them? Do y'all think KK pay him?

Edit: Why are they using paper plates when Keren JUST bought new plates?!
Keren is lazy and doesn't want to learn how to cook. Khoa is going to get tired of chik-fil-a someday

Tired or fat from it

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

For real though... does Andy have a job? What kinda incentive does he have to go over to KK's house so often and cook for them? Do y'all think KK pay him?

I'm sure they pay him to cook because I wouldn't be over my best friends house several days a week cooking for them unless they were paying me Image then again Andy drives a nice car so I'm sure he has money. Maybe he's just a really good friend that has been manipulated by Keren with the whole "ohhh I can't cook for my Asian husband because I'm a basic white girl that only eats chick-fil-a and Starbucks"

Chinduda
Amateur
Amateur

Buttercup wrote:

I'm sure they pay him to cook because I wouldn't be over my best friends house several days a week cooking for them unless they were paying me Image then again Andy drives a nice car so I'm sure he has money. Maybe he's just a really good friend that has been manipulated by Keren with the whole "ohhh I can't cook for my Asian husband because I'm a basic white girl that only eats chick-fil-a and Starbucks"

Maybe they just buy the ingredients and Andy assembles the meal.

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Now look at that, a beautiful family photo! A mother that actually cares and watches her children. And a baby daddy that isn't treated like shit Image
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b4c645.jpg[/img]

Chinduda
Amateur
Amateur

Buttercup wrote:Now look at that, a beautiful family photo! A mother that actually cares and watches her children. And a baby daddy that isn't treated like shit Image
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b4c645.jpg[/img]

True
I love your icon. Wyatt is fine af

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Rkp65i wrote:
Chinduda wrote:
ohanapanda wrote: YouTube is owned by google. I doubt they would ever shut down lol.

Lol, the internet isn't forever.

Uhm its not about shutting down its about ppl losing interest. Youtube is a fad and something new will come along and ppl will get bored of watching ppl vlog their boring lives and move onto the next thing. Mark my words, youtube is at its prime now...
I seriously can't wait for this to happen. I hate YouTube and I think it's so dumb that stupid ass people get paid so much money for filming their boring lives. Let's be honest we all do the same boring shit they do, the difference is they get paid for it which drives me insane. They do not deserve to be getting paid $32,000 monthly that is absolutely ridiculous!! If they had some kind of talent or where unique and creative with their content then maybe, but filming their everyday basic lives isn't worth that much money.

*excuse my language I just hate youtubers. Not all, but most!*

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Whatever happened to Khoa helping out Hurricane Harvey victims? Did he ever talk about it again? I only remember him saying he was planning on going down there and help physically, which I didn’t take seriously since he always humble brags.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Khoas face says it all. He's fed up with his kids, Keren and those butt ugly clothes. Lmao. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 7ac6a8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
oliviakeatonnn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviakeatonnn »

Chinduda wrote:

it really is Image

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That maroon fuzzy pullover keren has from pink was legit over 80 dollars...

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Nikolina wrote:Whatever happened to Khoa helping out Hurricane Harvey victims? Did he ever talk about it again? I only remember him saying he was planning on going down there and help physically, which I didn’t take seriously since he always humble brags.

Yep, Khoa is full of shit, can't stand when he says that, comes across so fake in in-genuine. TBH he annoys the hell out of me, his ego is massive!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So keren keeps the christmas lights on all day and night bc she doesnt want the bear to deflate.. no care for the environment or conserving energy... not to mention the insane amount their electrical bill is

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

KLothbrock wrote:Khoas face says it all. He's fed up with his kids, Keren and those butt ugly clothes. Lmao. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 7ac6a8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
He's looking at his mom like "you were right Mom, I should have dated a nice Vietnamese woman that would cook and clean for me and not talk to me like a dog" Image

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they teach jackson to demand stuff of people. Never saying please. And then khoa just lets him scream at the top of his lungs instead of teaching him to be quiet when its not appropriate. Those kids are gunna be so bad mannered

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whyyyyy do they film their kids in the tub and show a bit of their genitals. >< the thought of sick pervs watching them makes my stomach turn :(

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:So keren keeps the christmas lights on all day and night bc she doesnt want the bear to deflate.. no care for the environment or conserving energy... not to mention the insane amount their electrical bill is

Are you serious? Everyone deflates the Christmas outdoor decor shit during the day. She is so fucking dumb.. I wish that fall off the golf cart would have cured her stupidness Image
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:So keren keeps the christmas lights on all day and night bc she doesnt want the bear to deflate.. no care for the environment or conserving energy... not to mention the insane amount their electrical bill is

They are the most wasteful family I've ever seen, leaving the air-con at freezing conditions inside everyday so that Keren can wear her ugly jumpers, paper-plates every day because they are too lazy to wash, tons and tons of rubbish and boxes thrown out every week. Two freezers (one which they never use), throwing out a perfectly good vacuum because she can't put it back together again, the list goes on and on. They have NO-SHAME!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”