KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by newbie »

Mama bear wrote:Does anyone remember when Keren and Kyra paid for a plane ticket for Karlee to come to Orlando with them and then it was canceled because Kerens kids were “sick” and then Kyra didnt even go and no one rescheduled.. why do I feel like they did that because they don’t like Karlee.. Which is sucky because she Seems really nice. When she was there for playlist she barely interacted with any of them and jut hid upstairs the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyra probably gave the ticket to Oscar for his 21st, poor guy doesn't know it was a re-gift ..lol .. and yeah Keren was a total bitch about being fake sick
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Kenzie23 wrote:This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
I think this is the best thing I've read on this site. Even better than keren looking like a toe

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I just want to know who the fuck braeden sickman is and how he has anything to do with this thread Jesus what a palaver

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I love the irony of her casually being able to drop her kids with whoever to go the mall to buy an iPhone X to deal with her ever so stressful life. Then when they get home the kids are taking 4 hour long naps. Jesus she's annoying.

Also, is it necessary to drop a grand on a second phone just for work calls and emails? But yeah building a deck that her family could actually enjoy is too expensive.

I will never understand how people adore her.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Emysere wrote:I love the irony of her casually being able to drop her kids with whoever to go the mall to buy an iPhone X to deal with her ever so stressful life. Then when they get home the kids are taking 4 hour long naps. Jesus she's annoying.

Also, is it necessary to drop a grand on a second phone just for work calls and emails? But yeah building a deck that her family could actually enjoy is too expensive.

Do you guys think those kids actually nap for 4 hrs or do they just get left in their rooms until KK can pull themselves away from their new iphones.
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

fingusername wrote:
Emysere wrote:I love the irony of her casually being able to drop her kids with whoever to go the mall to buy an iPhone X to deal with her ever so stressful life. Then when they get home the kids are taking 4 hour long naps. Jesus she's annoying.

Do you guys think those kids actually nap for 4 hrs or do they just get left in their rooms until KK can pull themselves away from their new iphones.
They don’t nap. I remember a vlog where Keren was watching Jackson moving around in his bed on the baby monitor (IIRC he wad already doing this for half an hour. She said “If he’s not asleep in 10 minutes I’ll go get him.” Fast forward two hours later and she finally got him out.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

spaghettisaus wrote:
fingusername wrote:

They don’t nap. I remember a vlog where Keren was watching Jackson moving around in his bed on the baby monitor (IIRC he wad already doing this for half an hour. She said “If he’s not asleep in 10 minutes I’ll go get him.” Fast forward two hours later and she finally got him out.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
That's true. Did you see the vlog where they thought he was having a conversation with someone in bed? It was timestamped 17:44? He wakes up from his nap at 6pm? Don't kids his age go to bed for the night at around 7/8.

Makes sense why they're always in pjs now. They're always in bed!
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

He is just as guilty as her for the comment which makes me strongly believe it is not the lighting. I’m not racist at all. I am actually one of the very few white people wanting equality for everyone.

[/quote]
Do you have children?
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

The irony of Keren lies in Khoa not having man balls. It took Khoa months and months of begging for Keren to let him get his screen replacement done. The screen was a necessity IMO, they had way to much debris in that pool after the screen got blown away. But princess Keren can of course have her 1100$ phone but Khoa can't have something good for the house. She is pathetic.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

The way she was getting so teary and hyper and excited over that crappy guest bedroom haul (calling coral/peach pink and no those sheets were NOT the same exact color as the other thing wouldn't an interior decorator know that ;) ;) ) and the manic episode she was having cramming furniture and all that crap in a basket was insane!!!!!! And she thinks she is truly the best interior decorator ever and that crap wouldn't be put together in even the most low end interior magazines.

She calls window blinds "slates".

The best part was the end when she was snarking on people telling her she spent too much money yesterday and telling them it was donated to a CHILDREN'S cause and then not realizing she put it on the end of a senseless excessive spending haul for herself.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

Does Taylor live with them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ktrose1996 wrote:Does Taylor live with them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No she has her own house with her boyfriend.
But she nannies for them, cause you know... 2 stay at home parents need a nanny Image

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Wow the detailing of this forum let’s not be racist smh

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Are these guys so boring that no one has talked about them in days or am I missing something?

SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Are these guys so boring that no one has talked about them in days or am I missing something?

A new thread was started. I thought the same thing until I went to the homepage of the tapatalk app.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

SammiJoee_93 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Are these guys so boring that no one has talked about them in days or am I missing something?

A new thread was started. I thought the same thing until I went to the homepage of the tapatalk app.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “KKandBabyJ”