soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that too conplicated for your uneducated mind to understand? Because you clearly don't know what the phrase "sob story" means. Nothing in there had anything to do with telling a personal story, or any kind of story relating to trying to garner positive attention from strangers based off of a sad or unfortunate situation.

Please get an education before you start pretending to be in grad school.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
There’s no such thing as pretending to be in grad school idiot. I hope you are one of those minorities who gets pulled over by a racist cop. #whitepower

K so this person is either 13 or just plain stupid. You can pretend to do anything on the internet lol

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

I thought we were all just going to ignore it. It was working so well

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Kenzie23 wrote:This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
Ok i laughed pretty hard at that

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Kenzie23 wrote:This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
Yeah, I’ve heard blowing a grand on a new phone is very therapeutic these days. It’s a great way to de-stress and get away from all those hate comments.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:I thought we were all just going to ignore it. It was working so well Image

Go tend to your ugly ass kids. You talk about Keren not paying attention to her children but how are you tending to your little gorillas by being a irrelevant idiot

You have the grammar of a child and we’re all idiots. Image
Probably why you can’t even get into college you racist piece of shit.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I'm exhausted just reading all this crap lmao
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

doveminibites wrote:
Yeah, I’ve heard blowing a grand on a new phone is very therapeutic these days. It’s a great way to de-stress and get away from all those hate comments.

I can't stop laughing. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

mmoommoo wrote:i actually don’t think any of them are ugly. Personalities aside, I think Keren is pretty and Khoa is handsome. I think Jackson is cute too. I think Alaya isn’t cute but she is? I’m not sure if that makes sense. She’s just so happy that regardless of her face, she’s cute ya know. Now Karlee’s kids..... sheesh.

I agree with this, kind of. I used to think Jackson was the cutest baby in the world (this was before I even knew about their vlogging channel), but since then, I don't know why but I don't think he is as cute as he used to be. It's not the teeth, he's still a fairly cute kid but not as cute as Landon, who in my opinion, deserves sooo much more attention than what he currently gets. As for Keren, I always thought Keren was pretty. Still do, to be honest. If she tried a bit harder, she would 100% be super attractive. I don't think Khoa is attractive, he looks average to me but I think because he's so tall, and a bit more muscular than average asian guys, that makes him a bit more attractive. Compared to guys like Andy though, Khoa is pretty average.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Chichi wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Wow his teeth are getting worse. If his baby teeth fall out, will his adult teeth grow in a similar direction?

I hate to answer because when I comment on his teeth and answer peoples questions I get shit for answering different people and so it sounds repetitive but yes just answering multiple peoples questions because its my specialty working in pediatric dentistry. To answer you, yes when his primary (or baby teeth) fall out the issue he has is called an open bite and will affect how his permanent dentition comes in. This condition caused by pacifiers will cause a malformation of the oral cavity and therefore when his adult dentition starts to erupt, or grow in, they will be a mess and he will need an expander and braces to repair the issue they caused that poor baby. They will regret ever giving him those damn things when they see that expander appliance and have to crank the damn thing with a tiny tool every night which is literally a metal retainer glued into the mouth and as you crank it it expands the maxillary (top) palate and with kids this needs to be done soon once their permanent teeth are coming in because (despite what some dentists say) the area does have a point of not being malleable anymore. It is uncomfortable, it is painful and can cause sores on the roof of the mouth, having to take alot of extra time on oral hygiene and is a pain in the ass. Some kids have nareow palates and need this appliance but kids like Jackson is honestly just shit parenting. She has been completely full of shit blaming any of it on a fall. His oral issues are 100% binky related and they will be the cause of him not wanting to show his smile until he is old enough to fix it. Poor kid.

This is heartbreaking. Keren..hope you're stalking this thread and can read this... Such stubborn foolishry.. Notice how the other day when making Jackson's bed, she neatly places 3 wubanubs on the carefully turned corner.. She's making a public, definitive statement that she's doesn't give a fcuk.. Poor kid indeed.. Heartbreaking..[/quote]

In one of her vlogs last week she mentioned that she could not work out why Jackson's pillows are wet every night. Well I can tell you dumb bitch.. it's because he can't close his fucked up mouth when he sleeps!
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Mama bear wrote:Does anyone remember when Keren and Kyra paid for a plane ticket for Karlee to come to Orlando with them and then it was canceled because Kerens kids were “sick” and then Kyra didnt even go and no one rescheduled.. why do I feel like they did that because they don’t like Karlee.. Which is sucky because she Seems really nice. When she was there for playlist she barely interacted with any of them and jut hid upstairs the whole time.

Kyra probably gave the ticket to Oscar for his 21st, poor guy doesn't know it was a re-gift ..lol .. and yeah Keren was a total bitch about being fake sick
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I think this is the best thing I've read on this site. Even better than keren looking like a toe

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I just want to know who the fuck braeden sickman is and how he has anything to do with this thread Jesus what a palaver

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I love the irony of her casually being able to drop her kids with whoever to go the mall to buy an iPhone X to deal with her ever so stressful life. Then when they get home the kids are taking 4 hour long naps. Jesus she's annoying.

Also, is it necessary to drop a grand on a second phone just for work calls and emails? But yeah building a deck that her family could actually enjoy is too expensive.

I will never understand how people adore her.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Emysere wrote:I love the irony of her casually being able to drop her kids with whoever to go the mall to buy an iPhone X to deal with her ever so stressful life. Then when they get home the kids are taking 4 hour long naps. Jesus she's annoying.

Also, is it necessary to drop a grand on a second phone just for work calls and emails? But yeah building a deck that her family could actually enjoy is too expensive.

Do you guys think those kids actually nap for 4 hrs or do they just get left in their rooms until KK can pull themselves away from their new iphones.
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

fingusername wrote:
Emysere wrote:I love the irony of her casually being able to drop her kids with whoever to go the mall to buy an iPhone X to deal with her ever so stressful life. Then when they get home the kids are taking 4 hour long naps. Jesus she's annoying.

Do you guys think those kids actually nap for 4 hrs or do they just get left in their rooms until KK can pull themselves away from their new iphones.
They don’t nap. I remember a vlog where Keren was watching Jackson moving around in his bed on the baby monitor (IIRC he wad already doing this for half an hour. She said “If he’s not asleep in 10 minutes I’ll go get him.” Fast forward two hours later and she finally got him out.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

spaghettisaus wrote:
fingusername wrote:

They don’t nap. I remember a vlog where Keren was watching Jackson moving around in his bed on the baby monitor (IIRC he wad already doing this for half an hour. She said “If he’s not asleep in 10 minutes I’ll go get him.” Fast forward two hours later and she finally got him out.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
That's true. Did you see the vlog where they thought he was having a conversation with someone in bed? It was timestamped 17:44? He wakes up from his nap at 6pm? Don't kids his age go to bed for the night at around 7/8.

Makes sense why they're always in pjs now. They're always in bed!
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

He is just as guilty as her for the comment which makes me strongly believe it is not the lighting. I’m not racist at all. I am actually one of the very few white people wanting equality for everyone.

[/quote]
Do you have children?
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

The irony of Keren lies in Khoa not having man balls. It took Khoa months and months of begging for Keren to let him get his screen replacement done. The screen was a necessity IMO, they had way to much debris in that pool after the screen got blown away. But princess Keren can of course have her 1100$ phone but Khoa can't have something good for the house. She is pathetic.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

The way she was getting so teary and hyper and excited over that crappy guest bedroom haul (calling coral/peach pink and no those sheets were NOT the same exact color as the other thing wouldn't an interior decorator know that ;) ;) ) and the manic episode she was having cramming furniture and all that crap in a basket was insane!!!!!! And she thinks she is truly the best interior decorator ever and that crap wouldn't be put together in even the most low end interior magazines.

She calls window blinds "slates".

The best part was the end when she was snarking on people telling her she spent too much money yesterday and telling them it was donated to a CHILDREN'S cause and then not realizing she put it on the end of a senseless excessive spending haul for herself.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”