KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

Emysere
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by Emysere »

Pineapples wrote:They don’t see a problem because they don’t interact with other children his age to see the difference. If they took him to groups or playgrounds they would see how behind his peers he is. They still think he’s a baby. He has a speech pattern known as echolalia which is commonly seen in autistic/Aspergers children. They need to get him assessed. Not to label him, but purely to help him reach his full potential. I hope they read this and take my advice. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with your kid. It’s just possibly something that will impact the way he learns so he may need to be shown different ways of doing things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No offence, but if they're stupid enough to not recognise a problem with their child I highly doubt reading your advice to get him assessed would have any effect on them.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Emysere wrote:
Pineapples wrote:They don’t see a problem because they don’t interact with other children his age to see the difference. If they took him to groups or playgrounds they would see how behind his peers he is. They still think he’s a baby. He has a speech pattern known as echolalia which is commonly seen in autistic/Aspergers children. They need to get him assessed. Not to label him, but purely to help him reach his full potential. I hope they read this and take my advice. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with your kid. It’s just possibly something that will impact the way he learns so he may need to be shown different ways of doing things.

No offence, but if they're stupid enough to not recognise a problem with their child I highly doubt reading your advice to get him assessed would have any effect on them.
True. But maybe it will make them think even just for a second. Jackson IS smart in the way he recognises colours and shapes and letters and numbers so well. It’s common for kids on the spectrum to have the ability to remember things really well. That’s another thing that makes me think he could need an assessment. When you put the pieces of the puzzle together the picture is quite telling.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

My son had a very bad speech delay. He wasn't speaking at all at 2 years old. When I started speech therapy with him he had echolalia for a few months but he eventually started forming his own thoughts. His therapist said that was normal for kids with speech delay. It's so crazy that you guys just assume he has autism or something wrong with him just because he repeats words lol give him a little time
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

It doesn't even bother me that Keren spends so much money at places like Target, why would it if they have the money?, what's strange to me is that she goes nearly every day. Why don't you plan better and make once a week trips for things? Are all things you're buying so urgent that you need to go basically every day? Put your notebooks and planners to use and make a damn list and go every Monday or something. Going to the same store nearly every day is just weird.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:My son had a very bad speech delay. He wasn't speaking at all at 2 years old. When I started speech therapy with him he had echolalia for a few months but he eventually started forming his own thoughts. His therapist said that was normal for kids with speech delay. It's so crazy that you guys just assume he has autism or something wrong with him just because he repeats words lol give him a little time
It’s not just the speech delay. I work in early years education and I have noticed several things that as professionals we are told to ‘look out for’ as it were.

I would strongly like to reinforce the fact that there is nothing ‘wrong’ with children with autism.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Pineapples wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:My son had a very bad speech delay. He wasn't speaking at all at 2 years old. When I started speech therapy with him he had echolalia for a few months but he eventually started forming his own thoughts. His therapist said that was normal for kids with speech delay. It's so crazy that you guys just assume he has autism or something wrong with him just because he repeats words lol give him a little time
It’s not just the speech delay. I work in early years education and I have noticed several things that as professionals we are told to ‘look out for’ as it were.

I would strongly like to reinforce the fact that there is nothing ‘wrong’ with children with autism.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with children with autism. My son was just like him. He didn't have much of a personality and he repeated phrases over and over, he was almost tested for autism at one point but he just needed time. No one here knows him in real life, it's just ridiculous the amount of posts here basically trying to diagnose him.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not trying to diagnose him just trying to make keren and khoa aware that he may need extra help. You were on the ball, you took your son, he got therapy, you did your job as a parent and now your sons development has improved. Now just imagine you HADN’T got that early intervention for him, things could have been very different right? We know they read here so I just want them to actually realise that this stuff is what responsible parents do. For what it’s worth if Jackson even is on the autistic spectrum (which I’m not diagnosing him as being) he would be at the very mild end. He does in no way shape or form have severe learning difficulties.

Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

Idk if someone has mentioned this yet but I just checked kkandbabyJ on social blade and it seems they have lost 67k views. I wonder if they deleted some videos??
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Guys what vlog does she cry in? I don't feel like watching all of them

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

Mpinks_ wrote:Guys what vlog does she cry in? I don't feel like watching all of them

landons first steps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Haha everyone tweeting Keren that they're ecstatic to have got their merch. It looks ridiculous, the drawing barely resembles them.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

So she has white curtain with a cream and grey rug, pink sheets and throw with navy blue and white pillow cases, a ivory bed frame and a salmon coloured chair??? Wtf I swear she’s colour blind.

calmposure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calmposure »

Pineapples wrote:So she has white curtain with a cream and grey rug, pink sheets and throw with navy blue and white pillow cases, a ivory bed frame and a salmon coloured chair??? Wtf I swear she’s colour blind.

but according to their followers/“Jacksonistas”, she’s meant to be an interior designer!! /sarcasm Image

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

If they ARE worried about demonetization which Keren probably couldn't care less because no one can tell her what to do ..she is so 'badass' lo, THEY would have to remove 90% of their videos for child exploitation. They would have no videos on their channel lol!
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Long overdue, but I'm happy to see youtube putting it's foot down.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I’m still trying to find the vlog where Keren said they have a housekeeper. Can someone help me out?

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

newbie wrote:Long overdue, but I'm happy to see youtube putting it's foot down.

Ugh! The vlog with her CRYING over being demonetised made me sick. You have 4 kids get a fucking job. The gravy train is over. Ugh those sisters all make me sick. Huge fancy houses and multiple vacations and not a paying job between any of them.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Pineapples wrote:

Ugh! The vlog with her CRYING over being demonetised made me sick. You have 4 kids get a fucking job. The gravy train is over. Ugh those sisters all make me sick. Huge fancy houses and multiple vacations and not a paying job between any of them.

I’ve never watched her but just by this video she already seems annoying. Who are her sisters?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Idkhihello wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

I’ve never watched her but just by this video she already seems annoying. Who are her sisters?

I think 3 are sisters including Ellie from Ellie and Jared
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Idkhihello wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Ellie Mecham from Ellie and Jared is the most ‘famous’ one but she has like 5 siblings and ALL of them vlog.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”