spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

newbie wrote:OH BOY! another review

"DO NOT EAT HERE!!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR DOORS CLOSED! THEY HAVE OVER 20 VIOLATIONS."
Eww flying insects in the kitchenImage

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What restaurant is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

well, if she is pregnant.. this is the best time to announce it lmao

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ckks wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:
newbie wrote:
He mentions he stopped real estate in the video.
What? I don’t remember that part. He mentioned his real estate work in the vlog the other day.

No. I think he mentioned something like "I quit my job for youtube" and he's referring to the restaurant. (or maybe not. that's what I got out of it the first time until I went back and watched just that part. I'm not sure if that's supposed to mean something that happened recently or what)

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

so, since this drama has come to light i have been marathoning kkbabyj videos. There’s one from last January when she was about to give birth, i think it’s the one where she was having horrible contractions but she was only dilated to one centimetre. There’s a clearblue digital in her bathroom drawer and Khoa says they won’t be needing that for a while... but in that recent video she went and bought two new digitals. I guess between when Landon was born up until they filmed the pregnancy test video she has taken that extra test.
Makes me think she’s one of those that thinks they are pregnant every month. Wonder when she took it?? hmmmm.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

mmoommoo wrote:so, since this drama has come to light i have been marathoning kkbabyj videos. There’s one from last January when she was about to give birth, i think it’s the one where she was having horrible contractions but she was only dilated to one centimetre. There’s a clearblue digital in her bathroom drawer and Khoa says they won’t be needing that for a while... but in that recent video she went and bought two new digitals. I guess between when Landon was born up until they filmed the pregnancy test video she has taken that extra test.
Makes me think she’s one of those that thinks they are pregnant every month. Wonder when she took it?? hmmmm.

Not to defend them (I can't stand them) but in all those months it may have been moved and she forgot she had it. I occasionally find un used tests under my sink when I've gone several months without testing. That said, she's a liar so I wouldn't be surprised if they have been trying for a while now but just didn't want the "assholes" (how do people still follow her? She is so disrespectful!) to judge her.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Isn’t she getting drunk every night while khoa is babysitting?
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:so, since this drama has come to light i have been marathoning kkbabyj videos. There’s one from last January when she was about to give birth, i think it’s the one where she was having horrible contractions but she was only dilated to one centimetre. There’s a clearblue digital in her bathroom drawer and Khoa says they won’t be needing that for a while... but in that recent video she went and bought two new digitals. I guess between when Landon was born up until they filmed the pregnancy test video she has taken that extra test.

Not to defend them (I can't stand them) but in all those months it may have been moved and she forgot she had it. I occasionally find un used tests under my sink when I've gone several months without testing. That said, she's a liar so I wouldn't be surprised if they have been trying for a while now but just didn't want the "assholes" (how do people still follow her? She is so disrespectful!) to judge her.

you’re probably right but i can def see her taking a test every single month lmao.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

That restaurant looks grimey as fuck. I’d never eat there. It’s just so unkempt and run down looking.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

_Router_ wrote:I don't know what's going on in America, but where I live, Greece, it's not acceptable to steal other people. My grandparents lived the Second World War, a Civil War, a dictatorship for seven years and they didn't steal anything. They were poor people and worked hard to have food for their children. Nowadays, with my country in financial crisis for years there are families who can't afford to feed their children and they haven't become thieves. There are people who try to help the others with charities. In my mind it isn't acceptable, funny or "cute" to steal other people. So simple!
It is absolutely unacceptable to steal in America, too. Hence their arrests/records. They are sticking up for their actions/not making it a big deal because they have no morals (hence the stealing in the first place). Plenty of people make it through life in America without stealing a thing. There are people with no morals in every country.
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

kindasorta wrote:Okay this is a bit personal so if you don’t gaf about it scroll on lol (and I don’t blame you, not being salty)

I hope I don’t come off WK-ish, I’m like as certified of a Keren Hater TM as you can get, but I guess I don’t get the whoopla about this whole shoplifting thing. I think you all would be surprised at the amount of young teenage girls who shoplift, probably even people you know personally, (NOT that that makes it right AT ALL. I’m not saying that so don’t come for me lol) and they all do it for a variety of reasons (some legit are poor, some have an addiction to it, some are just materialistic and want things, some are going through things and trying to numb their emotions, etc). Shoplifting, or commiting any crime really, does not a bad person make. Sure, bad people commit crimes... but so do decent/average people. I guess what I’m trying to say is that shoplifting/stealing doesn’t automatically make some one a horrible person

**personal**
I actually was arrested for shoplifting when I was 16 as well. I was going through a severe doubt of depression as well as battling an eating disorder, and had just gotten out of IP treatment. Shoplifting was a way I felt I could control some part of my life... as weird as that sounds, I guess it’s sort of like any addiction. Any way, one day I made a stupid mistake and I got caught. I paid my debt to society though, and moved on with my life.

Do I regret it? Sure, it burdened my family a bit at the time. It’s wrong to steal, and I’m sorry to the stores I stole from. But do I think I need to feel bad for the rest of my life? Not at all. Do I think it makes me a bad person? Nope, not really. I think good people can make bad choices and do bad things for a variety of reasons.

Idk, I love to give Keren shit as much as the next person but I guess because I’ve been in her shoes I can empathize with her here. Khoa on the other hand...I don’t have much sympathy for because it seems like he was stealing directly from people with is more fucked up and inexcusable imo. But, even with that being said, I don’t think this is like the worst thing either of them have ever done in their lives.
From the start I thought that Khoa's crimes were way worse, but Keren has zero remorse. It's obvious in the video. They sat there making excuses for their criminal behavior. All they needed to do was come onto KKandbabyJ, NOT Khoa's small channel, and say, "hey guys, so public records surfaced about our past. We were both arrested/convicted for shoplifting/theft/burglary [say their respective crimes and say HONESTLY what they did]. We were young and made bad mistakes but now we see how wrong it was and we're sorry." THAT'S FUCKING ALL THEY HAD TO DO. Instead, they sat there for a 15 minute (or whatever) video making jokes and excuses. They're trash.

As someone said in an earlier post, I am not yelling at YOU when I write in all caps lol.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

How is this place still running?

"It's run down looking with obnoxious signs everywhere. I don't get the feeling is clean and food is mediocre at best"

"HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! They got my whole order wrong and never apologized and refused to refund. I told them to cook it again. The food I gave back, they gave to the next customer after I had my hands in it. Disgusting! The sweet tea tasted like crab water and they refused to exchange it. Will NEVER return. The food was decent, but no different than any other place and definitely doesn't taste like authentic New Orleans cuisine. Save your money!"

"My potatoe was completely covered in bugs and the were in my butter as well as having a rotted crab leg. I called at 8:30 once I realized and no answer. This was my first time at this restaraunt and I will NEVER order from them again. Disgusting."

"They gave me black dead crawfish and it smelled like death with sweet garlic butter poured on it. I didn't know until I open the foil paper off the pan and crack open of the tails of the crawfish was black and rotten. I open a few more and the same results. I took it back and the owner refuse to give me back full price. I will Never Return to their place. Beware!!! Your food might Not be Fresh and don't expect a full return if you touch the food."

"Worst crawfish ever. Tasted like dead crawfish with just garlic and butter poured over it. Nasty bathrooms. The owner's bf was an old white man who was very rude and annoying. I warn you now that this place sucks. Don't waste your money "

"3 people I know have gotten sick within the last week of eating from here. It's gross. "
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WHAT RESTAURANT IS THIS??? Why are we mentioning it? I’m legit lost.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

smom12 wrote:WHAT RESTAURANT IS THIS??? Why are we mentioning it? I’m legit lost.

Khoa's mom's. The one they always go to for crawfish.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

smom12 wrote:WHAT RESTAURANT IS THIS??? Why are we mentioning it? I’m legit lost.

Khoa's mum's restaurant and where they both previously worked "New Orleans Cajun Seafood"
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Thank you both! And wow.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

smom12 wrote:Thank you both! And wow.

Also the one they are constantly hustling in the vlogs
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Since it’s pretty obvious KK read here...umm guys, you might want to take down this video of your fully naked baby because it’s literally a pedophile’s dream. I get that he’s a newborn and a first bath is special but why would you ever want to leave something like this out there? Actually, why would you even upload it to begin with and not censor it?

I hate to draw attention to this but the video has almost 117,000 views so people are watching it. I also reported it so if they don’t take it down, hopefully YouTube will. It’s not fair to their son.
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

rottiemama wrote:Since it’s pretty obvious KK read here...umm guys, you might want to take down this video of your fully naked baby because it’s literally a pedophile’s dream. I get that he’s a newborn and a first bath is special but why would you ever want to leave something like this out there? Actually, why would you even upload it to begin with and not censor it?

I hate to draw attention to this but the video has almost 117,000 views so people are watching it. I also reported it so if they don’t take it down, hopefully YouTube will. It’s not fair to their son.
They clearly don't give a shit about what is fair to their son. Just whatever gets them more views to make them more money.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

Her mother is a kind woman, she organized a house party and Keren thought that it was the perfect time to get drunk! I would be so embarrased.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”