KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | KKandBabyJ | Part 14

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

teddyandmommy wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ok i went to the vlog to see what you guys are talking about...you cant even see jackson fully. Like it’s legit 1s and not even half his body...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b57c07.jpg[/img]

There are disgusting people out there that love having pictures like this. It wasn't very hard for me to go and pause the video to get this screenshot. Just cause it's only 1 second doesn't mean its not disgusting that they left it in.
I did not see that on my phone oh my goodness its full frontal :O I retract my statement! I never said it was ok tho

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKDoesntNeedAnotherBayBay | Part 14

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

secret1510 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Jackson seems so disconnected from the world. Idk why. He just doesnt seem to comprehend how things work together or how to interact with his surroundings, how to make sentences or the meanings behind them. Compare him to levi and jackson has 0 personality. I never see jackson smile really. Levi was putting on a show for the fam singing and dancing. He is so expressive and aware. I wonder what it is about jackson that doesnt come across

I think this behavior is why a lot of ppl suspect he is on the autism spectrum.
I think his behavior is his parent's fault. When he was a baby, he was very smart. To me, seems they don't do nothing to encourage his development, don't give sensorials, educative toys or go to kid's places, like kid's museum, little gyms, swiming classes, or even a park
Im not saying jackson is on the autism spectrum or not but just bc someone has autism doesnt mean theyre not smart. Autistic people are often savants at certain tasks and some that are highly functional are engineers or scientists/incredibly intelligent

Return to “KKandBabyJ”