+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

queentee20 wrote:
arizona87 wrote:I just have a few things I wanna say here, I don’t wanna cause any drama but I just feel frustrated reading all these posts. First, with the whole drinking while being pregnant thing - (disclaimer: it’s obvi not a good idea to do it, and I think no mother would intentionally harm their child) but how many moms drink alcohol before they even know that they are pregnant? Lots! A sip of champagne isn’t going to necessarily hurt (although you really shouldn’t do it regardless). Maybe at her moms Christmas party she didn’t actually know that she was pregnant? no matter how many “websleuths” are determined that she knew way earlier. They haven’t said a due date, or how far along she is, so we don’t know until then!!! I just think we’re all thinking too far into this rather than waiting for the facts. And it’s causing too much controversy in this forum. It’s kind of a mess reading it all here. I understand everyone has a right to their own opinion and I am in NO WAY trying to cause any drama but my brain hurts!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I agree with everything you’re saying... since she got drunk at that Christmas party I really think she didn’t got pregnant or maybe she just didn’t know until after that and don’t think she’s further than 7-8 weeks or so. And like you said, I think we should chill until they either release a due date or something that’s a clear indicator to when she conceived, after that we can talk all the shit we want but gotta wait until we know for sure. And I’m not against the sip of her “fake” drink AT ALL, I just think it’s funny that they think they have to lie about it being fake (if they were even lying) instead of being honest. My isssue with them is always going to be the lying.

Side note: Khoa said “kids don’t drink coffee” UM KEREN IS PREGNANT, that baby is basically drinking coffee lol (I know that’s not how it works but the caffeine or the AMOUNT affects the baby right?)
Jackson drinks coffee, he asks for it

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Did they ever once say they found out on dec 26th?? Maybe they just added in the clip of them telling Jackson and that was their way of announcing it. I’m just throwing out theories. Cause I don’t think they’ve once said they found out the day of that clip. They only just announced with that clip.

I think they knew before Christmas and told only a few people. Either way she is due late August early September! There’s no way she’s over 10 weeks.

When they do the videos of THEM finding out they might start the vlog with a different date. I guess we’ll have to see!!!

Not hating on anyone just joining in on theories :)

granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

SweetDreams wrote:I just watched the latest video and came back here to comment on the caffeine thing. You aren't supposed to have more than 200 mg of caffeine when pregnant. The Starbucks coffee she got alone has 235mg! She also appeared to have a soda while they were eating pizza and again with her French fries!
This is exactly what i came here to say. 235mg seems a little much and I don't watch everyday but I feel like whenever I do I ALWAYS see them at starbucks getting ventis..

I'm no caffeine expert nor am I a mother-- but I feel like if I were Keren I would be extra cautious about how I take care of my body considering hasn't she already had a couple miscarriages? IDK
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... 3DBC9BFEC2
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-re ... riage-risk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

They could have titled the vlog so many other things, especially as this was one of the few outings they have ever taken their kids to, a kids focused play activity. That took up most of the vlog and was more interesting than the boring 1 min eating French fries in bed at the very end of the vlog. If Khoa does the titles and thumbnails, he's definitely focused on milking the pregnancy views just as much! That part felt so set up.
okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

Since we know Keren is reading this, hi. I know you think we’re all assholes with no lives who are jealous of your internet fame. But seriously, we just want your babies to be happy and healthy. We want you to have a safe pregnancy. So before you go writing off everything you see here, just know that a lot of it is coming from a place of genuine concern. It’s a shame that this forum is just seen as “shit talking” (some of it is, don’t get me wrong) but a lot of it is valid. Hopefully you can see that. That’s all. Okay bye.

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Cak3islif3 wrote:
Notachild wrote:
MamaLisa wrote:Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23
Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.
That's the parents fault for uploading their naked son for the WHOLE WORLD to see!

and for anyone that didn't see it, lets give them exact directions to it. Pervy freaks.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Notachild wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:
Notachild wrote: Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.
That's the parents fault for uploading their naked son for the WHOLE WORLD to see!

and for anyone that didn't see it, lets give them exact directions to it. Pervy freaks.
Why are you still here. Literally all you do is defend Keren and Khoa so go away lol no one wants to see your posts

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

I swear some people just come here looking for a fight!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Lmao! KK fans are clapping back. Loads are not happy about this pregnancy and lots of Khoas family is not pleased either. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 203b9d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

KLothbrock wrote:Lmao! KK fans are clapping back. Loads are not happy about this pregnancy and lots of Khoas family is not pleased either. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 203b9d.jpg[/img]

Other than his mom what family members are upset? Did they show it in the vlog?

calmposure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calmposure »

booksandthings wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Lmao! KK fans are clapping back. Loads are not happy about this pregnancy and lots of Khoas family is not pleased either. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 203b9d.jpg[/img]

Other than his mom what family members are upset? Did they show it in the vlog?

Jackie didn’t seem too thrilled. Andy was indifferent. The other ones don’t stand out to me too much, but it seems like all of them faked it for the camera.

Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Oh Keren you silly goose! Of course Jackson isn’t going to help you take care of the new baby - he’ll help Taylor!

We know who really raises your kids.
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

Notachild wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:
Notachild wrote: Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.

No offence but can you shut the fuck up
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Omg these people on here that defending Keren getting drunk while pregnant literally just makes us all think you’re alcoholics. Keren and Khoa 100% planned this baby. There’s no “she wouldn’t know”
she knew, if it comes out that they conceived before the christmas party then she KNEW.
and why the fuck are you all so bothered by it?? who gives a fuck? are you keren? get over it.
this is a gossip forum, if we want to speculate we are going to speculate. gtfo.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Notachild fuck off!!! It’s important to share the time stamp so we can report it. Nobody here is a pervert, but YOU are an idiot. Ugh.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Khoa is the one that reads here, not Keren. It’s always Khoa that brings up whatever we speculate about on here.

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

mmoommoo wrote:I think Khoa is the one that reads here, not Keren. It’s always Khoa that brings up whatever we speculate about on here.

I definitely think it's Khoa that reads here! He is just as bad as Keren if you ask me. Those poor kids have no chance!

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Khoa is the one that reads here, not Keren. It’s always Khoa that brings up whatever we speculate about on here.

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the double post.

When I saw Keren drunk at the end of the vlog that one time I can't remember which vlog it was, I did think she was just acting "drunk" to seem like a bad ass mom and look "super cool" to their fans.. but that's just my opinion.

P.s I'm 100 not sticking up for her. If she did drink and she knew she was pregnant I wouldn't even be surprised. That's definitely something I wouldn't put past her.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Faat18 wrote:"The first pregnancy craving" keren will use this pregnancy as an excuse for EVERYTHING. Another youtuber (Louise) who was pregnant tweeted that her baby craved mcdonalds <-- this is Keren

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Well this I have to give her. Have you had kids yet? My pregnancies I swear the babies craved things. My last I had to have Taco Bell tacos with sour cream. I fucking hate Taco Bell but i obsessed over it everyday. My daughter now 8 her favorite crap food Taco Bell with sour cream. That stuff is real. Ive experienced it 3 times with babies and still stands true.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I don't have a baby and yes it's okay to crave fastfood but in Keren's case (and Louise) they used their baby as an excuse to eat fastfood

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”