KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

secret1510
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by secret1510 »

Dreamcatchme wrote:They couldn't go to universal because it's too cold? They just spent time in the freakin snow... They make no sense imagine someone travelling and visiting you and not doing the one thing they were looking forward to doing with you. Also that restaurant is absolutely god damn disgusting it needs a good scrub I dread to imagine what those kids have caught from licking those window yuck plus Keren needs to stop acting like she's cool playing a video game she just isn't she fake and it's pathetic I'm just embarrassed for them
How they can put the boy's food on the table? Why not using a plate? Even dogs has a bowl to eat and these boys eats like that. Imagine how many germs were on that?
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

newbie wrote:hahaha, yeah the ROAST is on you hun !!!!??????.....""""
Are you asking me??? Then I guess...no lmfao

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
secret1510 wrote:
ckks wrote:Let's not enforce correct grammar and punctuation on this forum, please lol. I get some things can be hard to read when the grammar is horribly off, but if you get the point, why does it matter? A lot of us type so fast to keep up with conversations that we're really not paying attention to grammar. It's not that big of a deal. I could nit pick a lot of grammar/spelling things, but this isn't really the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think write a lot of wrong things too :? English it's not my first language.
Nobody is actually caring about punctuation. That whole thing was because of a snide comment that particular person made. Feel free to type whatever you want however you want. English not being your first language just means you're multilingual and whats cooler than that? You are all good, no worries!

:)
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
newbie wrote:Honey, no one's more flustered than you just because we don't live up to your punctuation standards, lol
Punctuation standards? Stop, please stop! I can't breathe. Just move on honey, I do not get flustered for anyone. You came in aggressive and everyone else was having a lovely time roasting K&K for their actual shortcomings.

Dude. Fuck. Off.
PM each other instead of clogging the entire thread.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

i WILL MOVE ON NOW BECAUse someone loves to play gaMMMMes, sorry to all the dedicated KK gossip forum members, hopefully she goes away after this, NOW caN we start a NEW THREAD please !!"""??? !!!
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
d4865 wrote:NEW THREAD TIME!!

TITLE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

THIS THREAD IS WAY TOO BIG
I suggested KK'sHungryForFame. I dunno if anyone liked that or not lol.

Best one imo

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

KKandCorinnaCorinnaCorinna
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

secret1510 wrote:Oh my, unitil the part where I watched the vlog it's like they resume everything we say here. (Jackson whining, Keren's chubby face, Landon talking, the boys cupped at the house) It's that a light and the end of the tunnel?
Thought the same!!! I hope they take the advices. Image

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jennai wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
newbie wrote:Honey, no one's more flustered than you just because we don't live up to your punctuation standards, lol
Punctuation standards? Stop, please stop! I can't breathe. Just move on honey, I do not get flustered for anyone. You came in aggressive and everyone else was having a lovely time roasting K&K for their actual shortcomings.

Dude. Fuck. Off.
PM each other instead of clogging the entire thread.
If people didnt comment this would be boring as fuck. Plus I am not the first one to have to continually defend myself to an ignorant person who jumped on here hostile in the first place. Before that there were no problems just fun discussion. So no "dude" I will not fuck off Im a grown ass woman who will defend myself even if its against idiot children who obviously need to go to bed and let the grown people talk.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:What do you guys think about khoa’s realator situation? Do you think it’s just an excuse to eventually be a full time youtuber?

If it’s real, I do feel bad for him only because it’s good for him to have a REAL job. And losing out on money must suck when you got a third baby coming in. He needs to get a private number and only release that to clients. Start blocking phone numbers, straight up tell the viewers to F OFF. He’s being too nice about it.

Also why does khoa have to work AND take care of the kids? Keren and Taylor were both with him. Wtf
I felt genuinely bad, he seems to enjoy being a realtor… I think obviously a part is his responsibility for not blocking and stuff, but also people is very disrespectful. That was such a good job and he was growing, I feel that it was a way for him to keep his feet on the ground.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

newbie wrote:i WILL MOVE ON NOW BECAUse someone loves to play gaMMMMes, sorry to all the dedicated KK gossip forum members, hopefully she goes away after this, NOW caN we start a NEW THREAD please !!"""??? !!!
Go away? Lol, so you can bring intellectual opinions? Image Be my guest. What insight do you have to offer, truly tell us. Im hanging on the edge of my seat waiting on this riveting commentary you are going to bless us all with. Ill sit back, Ill wait. Give it to us, bless us all. Lmfao gtfoh

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

KKSUX wrote:Did anyone else notice how Keren talked about Wyatt being there and he was just not having it at first? I am almost 100% sure he does not like her, he tolerates her
Yes, I totally think that!!!

Btw, I missed Wyatt, he’s so “normal”…

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

I love this one!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 3c2b41.jpg[/img]

It’s about time Kreepy Khoa was used as a thread suggestion! Image
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

NEW THREAD >>> http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13394

CONTINUE DISCUSSION THERE PLEASE
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

katii3j wrote:I'm wondering how the hell they got Corrina to stay with them in the first place and why she chose to stay with them. It looks like she only stayed to take advantage from them and not the other way around lmao. They're desperate af
Bc it’s free room and board and being adored and waited on by obsessive fans. And given gifts, food paid for, etc. who wouldnt take advantage of that?

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

secret1510 wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:They couldn't go to universal because it's too cold? They just spent time in the freakin snow... They make no sense imagine someone travelling and visiting you and not doing the one thing they were looking forward to doing with you. Also that restaurant is absolutely god damn disgusting it needs a good scrub I dread to imagine what those kids have caught from licking those window yuck plus Keren needs to stop acting like she's cool playing a video game she just isn't she fake and it's pathetic I'm just embarrassed for them
How they can put the boy's food on the table? Why not using a plate? Even dogs has a bowl to eat and these boys eats like that. Imagine how many germs were on that?
Everytime I see babies eating from the table I try to convince myself that they cleaned it before, so I don’t have a meltdown. Image

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Sassy-gossiper wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
Sassy-gossiper wrote: Yes, I think she’s definitely 12 or more!

Oh, I’m from Chile, we’re kinda close lol. Good to see people from Latinamerica here!

OMG! Im from Chile too! which part!?
Viña del Mar! And you?

I’m currently living in Argentina, so I go back and forth lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm from Santiago :D[/quote]

Cool! I literally can’t go to Chile without spending a couple days in Santiago lol.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Khoa - "Korinna made up her bed, she is so clean! " jesus dude!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

New thread title:

Khoascorrinaboner

Return to “KKandBabyJ”