KKandIThrewUpToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 19

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

okaytherekyle wrote:
KS18 wrote:Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering who this is... I said it a while ago, I'm a friend that shows up from time to time on the vlogs. Peace :P
Jackson????? Is that you??? Is this a cry for help???? You’re always on that iPad so you probably know how to navigate this forum by now. PS sorry about your teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LITERALLY LAUGHED SO HARD i almost spit out my water.

BananasBananas
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BananasBananas »

KS18 wrote:Why would you think I'm Jelian lol. I'm also her friend too but no I'm not Jelian. Anyway stop trying to guess.. all I said was sometimes you see me in the vlogs and I'll leave it at that. I was just surprised when I stumbled on this site and saw the amount of gossiping bitches :D
bro, you originally came on here impersonating Keren; what you’re doing is really sad. Are you seeing a therapist or do you just always use the internet for a place to escape your reality?
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Honestly the only person I can think of who we see time to time is Bianca but I don’t think this person can be Bianca. She knows better.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
1cor138 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Feminine doesn't mean gay. More metro sexual but hes even more feminine that that sometimes. Guys can have feminine characteristics without being gay just like women can like "traditionally" thought of as masculine things like contact sports and choosing careers over having a family. Neither characteristics make you gay, anyone can have traits of masculinity and femininity. I myself have very untraditional ways of doing things. Im so much more comfortable around guys than girls and gravitate to other girls who are like that too. Its good to have a mixture of both but Khoa definitely seems to have more female characteristics than traditional big tough guy manly men. Lets say he would be way more up for a mani pedi where as I could never see my husband going. My husband never cries, almost to the point where I check his pulse during some sad movies but I could see Khoa easily crying. Its not bad just observations. Im so far from being homophobic, like real far. Ive tried it all myself along with most girls I know. My queen I live for is Willam, I dont miss anything that bitch does. I just wouldnt be surprised if maybe in college Khoa kissed Andy once or twice. Lol, I wouldnt blame him and Im here for whatever and whoever anybody wants to be.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
didnt mean to thank. You literally said “keren might be his beard” lmao that’s literally saying he may be gay so

Maybe he is, maybe hes bi who cares. I just find him boy crushing and his femininity funny

you obviously care since you’ve brought it up more than once

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Classie wrote:That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:
giphy.gif
Yes bitch hi! Probably should up the number Im a fast reader and responder and I enjoy responding to people instead if just creepily reading others thoughts. To me its a forum to discuss. A comment section is to leave a comment and for the most part thats it but a forum is literally a discussion board. I never attack people. I politely respond and I always appreciate anyone taking the time to read what I write and respond. Why are you here if not to discuss the subject matter? I swear some of you can be such petty, awful bitches. Doesn't bring me down. I explained I was home with a sick kiddo today and bored so sometimes I enjoy this more than YouTube

triggered

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]didnt mean to thank. You literally said “keren might be his beard” lmao that’s literally saying he may be gay so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Maybe he is, maybe hes bi who cares. I just find him boy crushing and his femininity funny

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]you obviously care since you’ve brought it up more than once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

She said she thinks its funny. Thats why she brought it up more than once. Were you looking for a different answer? lol.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Can we ignore the troll. Its weird she called herself keren first and now her friend/family. She feels important coming here and makes it a point to announce and call us out? Lol hypocrite.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

According to their snapchats they’re at volcano bay. Let me first say I’m so jealous they live so close to Disney and universal!! Ugh!!! But most importantly don’t you guys just love how all of a sudden they’re taking them places they’re so fake!
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

wolflily23 wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote:Basically everyone who got the shot got the flu. Could just be correlation but if it isnt effective there is no need for it if youre not old or immunocompromised. Also it’s not like a traditional vaxx. It works similarly but still quite diff from other vaxxes

I'm 4 months pregnant, I got the flu shot and I have never had the flu.
I hate flu shot discussions. Its always black and white...people either hate them or swear by them. I have Never in my life had a flu shot and I never get sick with anything while there are people in my family who get them yearly and it seems like they're sick at least once a month. For as long as I make decisions for my daughter, she won't be getting one either.[/quote]

To be honest prior to becoming pregnant I never had and never would have gotten the flu shot. I just never seen a use for it, I hardly ever get sick. My doctor really pushed it being that the flu had was all over the place here in Miami and a pregnant person with the flu is worse than a someone that isn't pregnant. If I wasn't pregnant I would've never gotten it.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Swiftem01 wrote:According to their snapchats they’re at volcano bay. Let me first say I’m so jealous they live so close to Disney and universal!! Ugh!!! But most importantly don’t you guys just love how all of a sudden they’re taking them places they’re so fake!
Oh no, because they were ‘so spoiled’ because Taytay and Nonnie took them places....
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

MIAMI247 wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote:Basically everyone who got the shot got the flu. Could just be correlation but if it isnt effective there is no need for it if youre not old or immunocompromised. Also it’s not like a traditional vaxx. It works similarly but still quite diff from other vaxxes

I'm 4 months pregnant, I got the flu shot and I have never had the flu.
I hate flu shot discussions. Its always black and white...people either hate them or swear by them. I have Never in my life had a flu shot and I never get sick with anything while there are people in my family who get them yearly and it seems like they're sick at least once a month. For as long as I make decisions for my daughter, she won't be getting one either.

To be honest prior to becoming pregnant I never had and never would have gotten the flu shot. I just never seen a use for it, I hardly ever get sick. My doctor really pushed it being that the flu had was all over the place here in Miami and a pregnant person with the flu is worse than a someone that isn't pregnant. If I wasn't pregnant I would've never gotten it.[/quote]
I’m 21 weeks and never got it.
My healthcare providers warned that the mercury in the shot was too high for growing fetus and would do more damage than if i got the flu.
I’ve never gotten a flu shot before and only had it once. I felt comfortable not getting it during pregnancy

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Chichi wrote:During their Utah visit I don't think I saw Keren interact, play or carry Alaya..isn't that odd?
Maybe girls intimidate her? Since she only has boys...
She is awkward with every kid except Jackson. I could see her just using Jackson to lock down Khoa. Landon was to lock down YouTube and the new baby just ruined their chance at the vlog squad. I also want to applaud Ok Baby for shading binkys, props for taking their kids places (ok really just Kyra Oscar kinda shades Alaya calling her smile goofy and he cant stand her crying and doesnt like being alone with his own daughter) but they do include them and the smoothie thing saying she had to feed them healthy or she would be a crappy mom had me rolling since Keren is shit in that department. I really like Kyra sometimes but im gonna be honest here I forsee a divorce there someday.

I use to hate OKbaby, but since I’ve seen the downfall of KK I realized that they are actually good parents and they mean well. Where as KK are just SO immature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

ckks wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I had it with my first son too. I didn’t bond with him. I resented him. I was 18 and I was terrified. Took a year of counselling to sort me out.

This is so scary... do you all think Keren has it then? But she gives Jackson so much love so it doesn’t make sense to me... watch in about a year or so she’ll sit down and make a video saying she had PPD with Landon
I’m obviously not a doctor and it manifests differently in everyone, but no, I honestly do not believe she does. at all.

She bought her second phone because of her mental health, she’s ALL better now!!

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

KS18 wrote:Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering who this is... I said it a while ago, I'm a friend that shows up from time to time on the vlogs. Peace :P

So you must be a teenie bopper that’s a fan girl! Keren doesn’t have friends!

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Noturavemom wrote:
ckks wrote:
queentee20 wrote: This is so scary... do you all think Keren has it then? But she gives Jackson so much love so it doesn’t make sense to me... watch in about a year or so she’ll sit down and make a video saying she had PPD with Landon
I’m obviously not a doctor and it manifests differently in everyone, but no, I honestly do not believe she does. at all.

She bought her second phone because of her mental health, she’s ALL better now!!

Her minions are so up her ass they don’t even see her mocking mental health. What happened to her phones when she went to cheering competition? Woman needs something to complain about and argue with khoa. These past two vlogs she’s been so obnoxious and arguementative even khoa rolls his eyes at her.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

KKNoWantToPlayWithNayNay

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Are they just trolling us now?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a7bdb5.jpg[/img]

I really don’t understand how they can take this picture and not see anything wrong with it. He legit looks like he’s wearing a pair of those billy bob teeth. How can they see this and STILL be okay with him using a newborn pacifier? FN crazy!

They’re such terrible parents! Also, let’s not forget the hot fries and Venti Starbucks bc you know Keren can’t leave home without her sugar and sodium addiction. *Barf*

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Am i the only one not getting updates/notifications on threads? (Idk if this is the wrong place to post it)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommawhoneedsalife »

KKAndHowMuchSodiumCanWeConsumeToday

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

rottiemama wrote:Are they just trolling us now?

I really don’t understand how they can take this picture and not see anything wrong with it. He legit looks like he’s wearing a pair of those billy bob teeth. How can they see this and STILL be okay with him using a newborn pacifier? FN crazy!

They’re such terrible parents! Also, let’s not forget the hot fries and Venti Starbucks bc you know Keren can’t leave home without her sugar and sodium addiction. *Barf*

I don't understand the big deal of taking it away. Sure it will be a couple rough days for you and the kid, but the good far out weighs the bad. Heck, go on another Utah trip and ask Mommy Taylor to take away the paci when they're gone

Return to “KKandBabyJ”