Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay | Part 62

THREAD CREDIT: StreetTacosTalking

Previously on KKandAnnoyingJ

Guess who’s back??! Hmm, where do I even begin? Their life is just so interesting these days and they’re like, “sOo BuSY!” LOL! Sure it is, all that “us time” must be draining. I know Khoa edits and keeps their channel afloat but what does Keren do? She claims she some kind of “boss mom” but what is she even the “boss” of? She’s posted ONCE on Kickass after she spent all that money buying the handle and stealing workouts. Her channel relaunch has been a complete joke just like her failed blog, gaming career, interior decorating and everything else she starts but doesn’t finish. Now we’re on to podcasting which will last a total of 3 months. Max. Keren changes her direction like we change seasons. It’s a joke, just like she is!

However, what isn’t a joke is having CPS come to your house bc someone is your life thinks you’re failing as a parent. You can pretend all you want that it’s just some “hater” but you wouldn’t have made the major changes you’ve made if you weren’t worried. Seriously, your 4yr old should not weigh less than your 8mo and it shouldn’t take you TWO weeks to get them checked out by a doctor when they’re sick. This is basic stuff! Do your kids have a roof over their head? Yes! Are they loved and spoiled? Yes but there is so much more to being a parent than material items. I know that’s all you care about but maybe that’s why you feel so empty inside.

We all know Keren has a huge jealousy problem. Many have rightfully pointed out she’s jealous of Kyra, Taylor, Corinna etc but I think her biggest issue is with Khoa. Hear me out, YT was Keren’s thing first. KK isn’t both their names, KK was/is Kern’s nickname. In the beginning, she was the one editing & uploading while Khoa was out at work. Then, thanks to OKbaby who gave them all of their subs, their channel took off and Khoa took over. Who knows, maybe Khoa had to take over bc K was ready to give up like she does everything else?

Anyway, things were going great for a while but then Khoa started streaming. He was staying up all night chatting with ppl, editing and just doing his own thing while K was stuck at home pregnant with baby #3. Next came the office, then his sports car and what was Keren doing? Redecorating the house....again? By the time she had Sutton, I think she was completely over it. She was tired of being the one stuck at home raising the kids. She wanted a job out of the house (apt) and a fancy sports car just like Khoa. Don’t even get me started on all the tension created after Khoa was verified on IG....and Keren still isn’t to this very day! Personally, I think their relationship is OVER and they’re only getting married bc it’s content and what their subs want. Just like BFvsGF!

Think about it...why don’t they ever talk about their wedding? I mean, we’ve seen Kern’s trashy stripper dresses and picking her bridesmaids but that’s it. She literally said it was going to be “birthday party themed!” Chicken on waffles and an afternoon of swimming? Yep, sounds just like a bday party to me! Or her Bridal Shower! Def not some fancy, high class wedding at the Ritz. But, that’s what you get for being impulsive!

I don’t even want to talk about the Podcast bc it’s a joke. 30 mins of talking over one another and bragging about how they “deserve” this lifestyle bc they had it “so hard” growing up. Like, cool, you both drive cars that total the cost of your house! People are laughing at you! It’s obvious why they’re doing it; they‘re so desperate for people to think they’re famous. In reality, no one knows who they are. 200,000 people from around the world watch their vlogs. That’s NOTHING! There’s a reason why Khoa has to ask people if they want a picture with him at Playlist. That’s supposed to be their area and people could care less about them. 20 people at your meet and greet doesn’t make you a celebrity Khoa, it makes you desperate and cringy!

We’re not “jealous” of you....we’re embarrassed for you! The fact that you both think this life is sustainable, it’s hilarious. You guys spend your days lighting money on fire but you’re not even creating lasting memories for your kids. They’re the ones we feel sorry for. Their whole childhood has been broadcast on the internet so their thirsty parents can lease fancy sports cars and act like celebrities. It’s heartbreaking! If you’re not setting money aside for their future, please, please save some money for future counseling. I know I would need it.

Sorry this recap was so long! Like I said, these things are getting harder to write bc their life is just getting sad. The greed, envy, narcissism and now CPS Is involved...I don’t know anymore. The kids didn’t ask for this life. Yeah, they have all the toys in the world but it doesn’t mean anything if there isn’t any love there. Especially for Landon and Sutton.

So, does this wedding end up happening? Does Keren make a fool out of herself on this Bachelorette cruise? Will the recent positive changes they’ve made last? Find out now!

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Your recaps are GOLD.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

broken_wings
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by broken_wings »

Gosh i kinda feel bad for her i can’t imagine spending money on a surgery then having my boobs as saggy as hers but also she’s losing so much weight lately so that isn’t helping her much too
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

All the money Keren has and she decides to do a Maria Von Trapp and make her bridal shower outfit from the same material as the photo backdrop. Such a dowdy old frump. Why does no one ever tell her?
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

I hate comparing all these crappy YouTuber mom but Keren sure takes #1 for crappiest moms. Even Jessfam with all those bunch of kids can take out her kids and is with them far more than Keren ever is. I seriously can’t stand her. I feel so bad for the kids because they will grow up hating their parents for using them as content to continue to make their bank accounts wealthier.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Y’all are savage today and I’m living for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Amanda-L wrote:All the money Keren has and she decides to do a Maria Von Trapp and make her bridal shower outfit from the same material as the photo backdrop. Such a dowdy old frump. Why does no one ever tell her?

ImageImageImageImage

But her song will go...

ImageLandon and banoi and Moolan and Sutton, these are just a few of my least favourite thingsImage

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Everytime I see a picture of Keren at her bridal shower my eyes go straight to her boobs. Those things are so incredibly low and massive. Bigger than hear moonface
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

6DEA4298-1324-4AF4-8856-46E6B50A3A42.jpeg
Lmao Nonie’s 65 year old boobs are higher than Keren’s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Good to see an almost 4 year old in a sleep sack and of course in his pj‘s. Like he doesnt own anything else.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

No shoes? Alright okay hillbilly looking ass [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 48c4dd.jpg[/IMG]
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Damn I didn’t even recognize her in this pic!!! She actually looks decent with her hair like that and those earrings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Classie wrote:
They start at her waist line Image

Hope23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hope23 »

When Keren showed her new purse for the cruise, I recognized it as a purse from Burberry, which I know is a very high-end brand so i decided to look up to see how much that purse cost. I couldn’t find the exact one, but other purses similar to it cost around $900
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Classie wrote:
OMG!!! She looks EXACTLY like her mom!! Image Literally her twin! Same face shape, eyes, smile...wow!

Khoa, there’s your future! Image

Btw, I love how they’re claiming CPS is going to “sue” the person who filed the complaint against them. That’s literally their job to *investigate* claims of abuse or negligence and if there’s no evidence, they close the case and move on. CPS does not have time, nor the resources to sue for every false accusation they receive.

If they actually got their heads out of their asses and paid attention to the news every once in a while, they would hear stories about how hard it is to prosecute false allegations. CPS does not give a shit about them. The State of FL cares even less. Does she really think they’re going to track down the person that made an ANONYMOUS claim about them being shitty parents?? NO!

Idk, it seems like everything this CPS person questioned them about has been discussed here. Image I’m still not 100% sure someone actually went out there. Why don’t they have anything on camera? If CPS or any government official came to my house, I’d ask to record it for my records. They didn’t do that. I also think it’s pretty convenient this happens right when they just started their new podcast that we’ve figured out was just a way for them to vent about this site and their “haters!”

Until I see evidence otherwise, I’ll continue to think this whole thing is bullshit just like them claiming to not being in debt and paying cash for their cars. They’re liars chasing clout. That’s it!

Btw, I wonder if CPS told them they needed a pool fence??
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:
Classie wrote:
OMG!!! She looks EXACTLY like her mom!! Image Literally her twin! Same face shape, eyes, smile...wow!

Khoa, there’s your future! Image

Btw, I love how they’re claiming CPS is going to “sue” the person who filed the complaint against them. That’s literally their job to *investigate* claims of abuse or negligence and if there’s no evidence, they close the case and move on. CPS does not have time, nor the resources to sue for every false accusation they receive.

If they actually got their heads out of their asses and paid attention to the news every once in a while, they would hear stories about how hard it is to prosecute false allegations. CPS does not give a shit about them. The State of FL cares even less. Does she really think they’re going to track down the person that made an ANONYMOUS claim about them being shitty parents?? NO!

Idk, it seems like everything this CPS person questioned them about has been discussed here. Image I’m still not 100% sure someone actually went out there. Why don’t they have anything on camera? If CPS or any government official came to my house, I’d ask to record it for my records. They didn’t do that. I also think it’s pretty convenient this happens right when they just started their new podcast that we’ve figured out was just a way for them to vent about this site and their “haters!”

Until I see evidence otherwise, I’ll continue to think this whole thing is bullshit just like them claiming to not being in debt and paying cash for their cars. They’re liars chasing clout. That’s it!

Btw, I wonder if CPS told them they needed a pool fence??
They lie all the time.
They read the comments here and say the cps worker asked them, they think they can scare us to stop talking about them.
They are low life creatures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

They can have excuses for every CPS point but they still changed stuff sooo. Keep trying KK. Someone put the fear of God in y’all cause things changed overnight.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Classie wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:24 pm 6DEA4298-1324-4AF4-8856-46E6B50A3A42.jpeg

Wow look at that size difference. Soooo uneven
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

In the new vlog she’s literally explaining what an everything bagel is like it’s the first time she’s seen one in her life and assumes no one knows what they are. Like what...
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

What changes have they made since the CPS incident? Sorry, I don’t watch the vlogs anymore.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”