KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

God their parenting is so problematic. Khoa gives into every single little thing the kids say, he’s such a pushover and has no balls. and Karen just use the kids so she doesn’t have to get in trouble. Khoa asks: “how can I say no to this” to Jackson whining to get his way. easy khoa... be a fricking parent. Hes so wishy washy those kids know they can always get their way by whining. Theyre really setting them up for failure. I dont understand how he doesnt realize that kids need rules and structure and thrive on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Meghan19 wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Of course she would put her 2yo to work. Why clean up after your own kids when nonnie isnt home when you can put them to work? The only one who deserves chores is Jackson, he's a massive spoiled brat.

Landon, that poor sweet boy, he deserves so much better. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... f0cd26.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I actually think chores could be beneficial for the kids and I don't see a problem with it after watching their explanation. They need some form of structure though I don't expect them to keep this up for more than a few days. I think very simple tasks like just putting the dishes in the sink and organizing their toys could give them a sense of responsibility early on. I know that when I was little I used to always want to wash dishes but my mother wouldn't let me do it often because I'd just end up making a mess with the water on the counter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Agreed. But keren only introduced this so she hs an excuse to give them presents they constantly ask for. I think its dumb to give them presents for every chore. How about a sticker or something. I would say some chocolate after a few days of chores but those kids CONSTANTLY eat a TON of chocolate and lollipops and candy and sugar. It’s really disgusting. Sutton is never without a lollipop. Hello diabetes and cavities

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by landonsmommy »

“I love the idea of working for what you receive”
-girl who just records herself hunchbacking around her house and target all day for money

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

Redcar2019 wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm
Redcar2019 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:43 pm Pretty sure Jackson hasn’t been to school the last 3 tuesdays/Thursday’s and that’s why they shove it down our throats when he does go (vlog all about getting cupcakes for school, todays all about his owl and saving their stuff)
I don't understand why they didn't put Landon is some sort of program as well. Parents Day Out or something so he gets to get out the house and interact, learn, and play with other kids beside his siblings.
I feel like they are close enough in age they probably could’ve found somewhere Landon and Jackson could’ve gone together and that would have helped make Jackson less scared. Just like if Landon and Jackson had been enrolled in soccer together for the first year to help ease them into it. They hold Landon back so he doesn’t outdo Jackson and that’s no way to parent
They are indeed very close in age, but the way Keren and Khoa treat J & L is so inconsistent. First they enroll Jackson in programs and soccer but don’t enroll Landon, and then they decide to give both Jackson AND Landon chores. Why doesn’t Landon have to wait for chores like he has to wait for everything else? It also breaks my heart to see them let Jackson boss Landon around all the time when he’s barely that much older. They treat Landon like a baby, but when he’s “misbehaving” (a.k.a. being a 2 year old), they think there is something wrong with him and he should be acting “older like Jackson”...

I don’t even know if this all makes sense. That’s how inconsistent K&K’s parenting is.

Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

Yeah I don’t know why they couldn’t enrol Landon in soccer too, they even said he absolutely loves it and wanted to join in that time they took Jackson. Especially even now since Jackson goes to school 2 days a week, why not take the opportunity to enrol Landon in a little program also? They definitely have many programs for his age group. They can’t keep using the age excuse with Landon - ‘oh he’s too young/naughty’ Jackson was that age only 18
Months(?) ago.

Also on that note - whatever happened to all those PCYC programs that they apparently signed them all up to, we never seen or heard word about it again. And did they ever say whether they had taken Jackson out of the soccer program?

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Just one of the many things that confused me in today’s vlog was Keren telling Jackson he can’t sleep with them because Santa won’t be able to find him? Why would Santa be coming....it’s October. Just tell him no because he’s a big boy and needs to sleep in his own bed and that sleeping with mom and dad is saved for special occasions. Why’s it always got to be about bribing and gifts with them
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

So keren has called Sutton fat since day 1 and khoa says his mom got him a Buddha don’t they look smiliar and now keren says no and that he’s thin. You can just see how keren changed when he brought up his mom. Keren wont ever like anything she buys for the kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Keren Jackson always wants presents because you’ve spoiled him and would literally buy him a present every single time he left the house. You made him that way. You created the monster. You have no one to blame but yourself. Have fun raising him now.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

2494Xx wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:11 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm

I don't understand why they didn't put Landon is some sort of program as well. Parents Day Out or something so he gets to get out the house and interact, learn, and play with other kids beside his siblings.
I feel like they are close enough in age they probably could’ve found somewhere Landon and Jackson could’ve gone together and that would have helped make Jackson less scared. Just like if Landon and Jackson had been enrolled in soccer together for the first year to help ease them into it. They hold Landon back so he doesn’t outdo Jackson and that’s no way to parent
They are indeed very close in age, but the way Keren and Khoa treat J & L is so inconsistent. First they enroll Jackson in programs and soccer but don’t enroll Landon, and then they decide to give both Jackson AND Landon chores. Why doesn’t Landon have to wait for chores like he has to wait for everything else? It also breaks my heart to see them let Jackson boss Landon around all the time when he’s barely that much older. They treat Landon like a baby, but when he’s “misbehaving” (a.k.a. being a 2 year old), they think there is something wrong with him and he should be acting “older like Jackson”...

I don’t even know if this all makes sense. That’s how inconsistent K&K’s parenting is.

That's such a good point! Landon always has to miss out on all the fun stuff because he's "too young," and it's always "when he's Jackson's age..." But all of a sudden when it's time for him to be Cinderella, he's not a baby anymore and gets put in the same category as the golden boy.

And as for the boys going together so Jackson would be less scared - yeah that's usually a perk of having siblings close in age. But unfortunately, instead of encouraging a bond between them, KK pit them against each other. So those boys will never be best friends and they'll never comfort each other. They're gonna hate each other.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

If Landon is old enough to do a list of chores like Jackson, he's old enough to go to Olive Garden, FFS!!! Landon was cute AF today. So sad he's always mistreated.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Ckc717 wrote:So keren has called Sutton fat since day 1 and khoa says his mom got him a Buddha don’t they look smiliar and now keren says no and that he’s thin. You can just see how keren changed when he brought up his mom. Keren wont ever like anything she buys for the kids.

Yeah, all she's saying is that he's chubby with rolls which is true since he's a baby. Keren is such a hypocrite, especially since she always serious about calling Sutton fat and Ba Noi is just joking.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Something I've never understood about Keren is how she views Sutton. When she called Sutton a "fat ass" and claimed he was too heavy to hold, he still weighed less than his brothers at the time. So are Jackson and Landon fat asses too? Or are you just going by looks? And this was before Sutton constantly wanted her to hold him. He's a normal sized baby while Jackson and Landon were abnormally small and not in the "good" way she perceived them.

Most people I know who were super fat babies are naturally very skinny after the baby fat sheds. She truly believes that stupid notion that her babies were smaller because they're h a l f a s i a n, when in reality most Asian babies tend to be on the bigger side while African American babies are smaller on average.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

She is disgusting...why are you brushing your kids teeth on the love sack instead of the bathroom?! The amount of carelessness and the lack of any structure astounds me...how to they function on a day to day basis? How are those kids going to function in the future?!
babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

94BTS94 wrote:She is disgusting...why are you brushing your kids teeth on the love sack instead of the bathroom?! The amount of carelessness and the lack of any structure astounds me...how to they function on a day to day basis? How are those kids going to function in the future?!
Also Jackson is old enough to brushing his own teeth. She makes no attempt to help these kids establish good habits. They will have a mouth full of rotten teeth before we know it.

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

I have to say I think the chore chart is probably the best idea they’ve had in months, but I agree that if Landon gets chores he should get school, Olive Garden, etc too. I interpreted it as them doing chores not to get presents but just to be able to use their presents? But idk we’ll see what happens (if they stick to it)

I also think Jackson hasn’t been going to school when he’s supposed to, but even if he were I think only two mornings a week is not enough! At 4 years old I feel like he should be going all day everyday? Meanwhile Landon is at the age to go two mornings a week. Addie from Jess fam, only 3 months older than Landon, goes 3 full days a week! These kids are so sheltered but their home life is so privileged and weird I feel bad for them that their irresponsible parents were just dying to have kids so young and now realize they want to be like their other friends who don’t have kids

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I'm shocked they didn't jump at putting naynay in school (or anything) just to get rid of him

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:48 pm The only reason Keren did the dishes or actually put them away and "cooked supper" was because Nonie is gone; so she had to pretend mom for the time being. Poor Landon was playing so nice with that sand/playdough and annoying Jackson comes and keren says "use your please and thank yous" NO NO NO! Why should jackson get to come barge in and take over. Landon was already playing nice and jackson just wanted whatever nay nay had. Yes. I understand that is normal kid behavior but keren was just going to favor jackson once again and make it "quiet time" because prince jackson wasn't getting his way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
ugh that's what drives me crazy about them - jackson could totally be a happy thriving kid and a great big brother. his behaviour is mostly normal (kids can be terrifying when they're really acting out) but his parents don't care to correct him or teach him anything. the only thing they encourage him to do is bully his brothers.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

babynumberfour wrote:
94BTS94 wrote:She is disgusting...why are you brushing your kids teeth on the love sack instead of the bathroom?! The amount of carelessness and the lack of any structure astounds me...how to they function on a day to day basis? How are those kids going to function in the future?!
Also Jackson is old enough to brushing his own teeth. She makes no attempt to help these kids establish good habits. They will have a mouth full of rotten teeth before we know it.

They’ll be wiping Jackson’s ass for him until he’s a grown man-baby. Image

lizzy96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizzy96 »

KKandJacksontheforeverbaby
or