• Advertisement

Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Postby Teenyj » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:58 am

What on earth is her obsession with what these girls wear? Better look at those jackets quickly because we won't see them again. Everything she puts on them is so inappropriate. They are toddlers for gosh sake. Dress them so they can move.

Notice the FF are dressed to the nines and those two look as if they just rolled out of bed.

They go to Olive Garden because they can get as much salad and soup as they want and pay one price. You could sit there all day and get free food. And the girls just eat off their plates. Somebody suggested that they eat out of a trouff (sp?). Good idea!

The noodle thing was so disgusting. Why is that entertaining. And what's with kicking the ball and acting like an idiot. Oh wait, because he is an idiot.

And the baskets. Their new entertainment. We'll be watching that for days. Kind of like the collecting leaf thing. BORING!
Teenyj
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby amyisnewhere » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 am

I agree, I don't get her obsession with how they dress. Why are they not allowed to be comfortable or take a jacket off. It is so disheartening to see them hold them back.

Ashley has a lot of nieces and nephews that are being raised with her kids, I'm surprised she's not realizing how ridiculous she is.

I watched the jet birthday vlog and I did hear someone say "oh.... all the girls just got here". I think gqs got permission to vlog but only for their kids and Jett. No one else was in it and it was filmed knee down. If Ashley was my sister I would be so sick of it. Vlogging does NOT have to be your income. Grow up. Her family is obviously not okay with it. Not only does gqs get a lot of"hate", their fans are weird and obsessive. As A family member or friend, i would never want to be in their vlog. I wouldn't want their fans knowing where I live and commenting on my weight and looks etc.
amyisnewhere
Informer

Postby brittosmond1912 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 am

I love my girls looking so cute but surely comfort and looks can work together . Do you not get jeggings? You must I know we do why doesn't she dress them in that so they can move? And for the love of god get new shoes not heavy boots
brittosmond1912
Amateur

Postby girlielove » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm

I feel kinda sorry for the Greedners. Every day they are looking for viral moments, cute things, funny or smart things the girls do. But it doesn't happen. The last several times Assley tried to tell us about something cute, she's always missed it on camera. And trying to manufacture moments isn't working either. You could see they wanted a viral moment with the girls under the UTTERS again, bonking and hurting their foreheads for a second time, one after the other. But it didn't happen. First Tubby tries to shoo another person's child out of the way, Savannah I think, so only his girls could get in frame. Then they didn't run into anything, they just stood there staring until one of them tried to nurse off that dirty udder. That would've been funny for a one-year-old, but not the ADVANCED almost-3 Greedner girls. I can see Tubby teaching the girls the game of throwing things down the stairs just in hopes of one of the kids lobbing herself off while he heroically catches her at the end. Wouldn't put it past them.

Let's see, I didn't join in yesterday but I saw the vlog. All 4 being taught to dance on the table, napping til well past 5 p.m., eating chips before dinner. Assley says, "My kids just don't eat a lot of anything, ever." Ummm ... all we see them do is eat. It's just snacks and junk they are filling up on. And they did eat that soup, no problem. That was just an adult-sized portion and I hope they don't encourage their kids to eat all their food when they have too much. Evie kept screaming, "I need more cheese!" and all of them were engaged and sitting down. Tubby tells the girls, "It's soupie!" Why is he teaching them to talk like imbeciles? Kids pronounce things wrong while the parents correct them gently. Just another example of trying to teach laughable moments instead of taking your job as parent seriously!

Indie was in her mom's lap, watching TV, and Assley has that giant stick in her face, filming them. Indie looked annoyed and pushed it away, knowing her mom is talking to the stick and not to her. Then later on, Ashley is hand-feeding yogurt to the bigger twins, and Tubby says, "They love yogie!" What? Ev was zoned out watching TV and had to be prodded to open her mouth, but Scarlett didn't need to be persuaded to hover around someone eating and demanding they share or else.

Then, today. Crackers and juice in the car. Is this their breakfast, or did they eat something else, then have snacks, then eat lunch at 11 am? I was embarrassed for them, standing in front of Olive Garden while the doors were still locked because it was still technically in the 10:00 a.m. hour. Evie was frantically trying to open the doors, saying, "I need lunch!" and the adults were spinning around the littler twins. Don't tell me Tubby didn't just stick to salad at his favorite restaurant. He hasn't said much about his progress this last week, has he. Then they have more fruit juice at lunch, after just having a sippy of juice in the car. These girls are truly missing out on some ice cold, refreshing water to wash all the sugar down. Standing in the seats at lunch, eating off one giant plate as a family, then laughing while the girls licked the door window pane, all the grime in their mouth and all that extra work for the employees. Sorry, not funny, just bad manners.

Assley has to leave the girls to get her nails done before leaving the girls for 4 days. Tubby opts not to rake his mother's yard and instead films his little slaves pushing around the brooms. Evie said, "I need park!" and Tubby says no, then "Do you want a treat?" Oh my hell! Enough with the snacks and the treats. Sure enough, Evie or Scarlett, is seen eating chips inside. Too bad Assley wasn't there or they could've taken the girls to the park as payment for all the money the vlogs bring in.

The laundry basket scene proved that at least two of the girls don't know their colors. Tubby had to correct them twice. Evie pushes Indie away and says, "Go to your own!" and "This is MINE!" Tubs and Ass laughs. So the sharing incident they filmed the other day was just an anomaly that surprised them? I never see these girls share. Food, though, they've taught is communal and out there for any mouth to snatch.

The ramen noodle scene was gross. I'm calling them "scenes" because the title card now says Gardner Production or something, with credits to boot. This is all their make-pretend shows they produce. Anyway, pretty gross to see those big girls without shirts slurping their food like that, so close up. They seem a little old to be so confused about how to eat.

I live about 25 minutes from them. It was warm yesterday, 71 F. Those girls wanted to take off those jackets but were denied each time. I heard 13 good jobs today, and a couple "amazing job." Tubby raved about Scarlett's raking skills, even though she was completely doing it the wrong way. Look, I know sometimes you don't know what exactly to say to a toddler. So don't say anything! Let the kid hear their own voice, think things through without being prodded what to say or think, and just listen to their sisters talk instead of that constant narration! I love watching my multiples talk to each other, figure things out, form a relationship, and I don't stand over them groveling, "Good job! Good job! So awesome, do you love it? You love it!"

Quite interesting how things will turn out.
girlielove
Amateur

Postby Harkette » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:48 pm

lovethispage wrote:Ok I broke down and skimmed the vlog. Why is ASSWIT saying the girls wouldn’t touch the food she made them and threw it in her face? I saw all of them eating it. Maybe they didn’t finish it like she would have liked them to but clearly they were shown eating it. Exaggerating much CRAP?

She calls her hair platinum (last Saturday when she was getting it did). Platinum blonde is a silver white color. She is a yellow butter color. I thought she got her roots done. Why do they still look dark?

I was going to say the same thing! She went on and on about the girls not eating the chowder yet all we saw was the girls....eating the chowder.

Drama queen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Harkette
Talker

Postby PollyKrome » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Here's a closeup of the Grain's arm today.
At first I thought it was Evil with her allergies (that the parents don't help her with)
But its Charolet, oh I mean the Grain, who has a scab under her nose (from?)
Not to be confused with Esme who had the goose egg bump on her head earlier this week (from?)

So I am guessing it's a bite mark.
I think she should dress them as little zombies for Halloween as they enjoy chomping on each other so much.

PollyKrome
Talker

Postby PollyKrome » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:05 pm

PollyKrome wrote:Here's a closeup of the Grain's arm today.
At first I thought it was Evil with her allergies (that the parents don't help her with)
But its Charolet, oh I mean the Grain, who has a scab under her nose (from?)
Not to be confused with Esme who had the goose egg bump on her head earlier this week (from?)

So I am guessing it's a bite mark.
I think she should dress them as little zombies for Halloween as they enjoy chomping on each other so much.

Here's another shot. I cropped it a bit to be discreet; though it's apparent that the parents don't care about that.
It was so dark in the dining room when they were filming today; perhaps to keep people from noticing it.

PollyKrome
Talker

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:16 pm

With how often they yank those girls by the arm either to help them up or when Ashley gets annoyed I've wondered if they'd left marks on their arms.
DoodleBop
Gossiper

Postby eskayem » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Really? You miss your little girls? I smell bullshit. I have no patience for you to say you miss them. Why? My husband fights fires. For a living. I have gone weeks without him. I don't care as much that I miss him, I hate that my girls miss him. Our middle cries when he's gone. They have a special bond. It's hard to console her but I do my hardest. Sure she ends up sleeping in our bed, but hey, it works for us. So while you're off taking mindless trips away from your offspring, my husband is off fighting fires, trying his ass off to keep others safe, much less alive. So yeah. No sympathy from me to you. Don't worry, it's nothing new. And the whole "you gotta work, you gotta pay the bills." again. Bullshit. You don't get paid to go out of town. Sure, it's possible, they pay for your flight and hotel, but they aren't giving YOU money to leave. If anything, Amanda does the work, not you. You just apply your face paint from time to time, and we musn't forget "dry dry dry." But some of us, myself including, actually have a career. Applying your LipShit isn't a career. Or having people fawn over you. Isn't a career.

Uhm, could that dancing scene be any ore staged? Sure, don't let anyone else in the damn restaurant while you "dance" outside, that's cool. Again, since you guys actually make a profit from these vlogs, anyone whose face isn't blurred is entitled to a portion of your making. They can sue you and they WILL win. You kind of have to let people know you're filming. Especially since you consider it a "business." In fact, I'm surprised you don't post shit or carry shit, filming in progress, because, again, you consider it a "business."

I'm a little curious why they are constantly right NEXT to their girls when trying to convey that they have conversations. If I talked that close to any of my girls, one would quickly assume they have hearing issues. Have they ever even gotten their ears checked? Like besides a basic well check up? I know as preemies they have to have their hearing tested before they are discharged, at least, our youngest did.

Skipped through a bit, but I'm positive FatAss calls her "Charlotte" at 13:43.
eskayem
Informer

Postby Sisteroo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm

I did not watch today’s vlog but I have enjoyed reading all of your recaps of it, comments are being deleted on their FB page that have been pretty comical the past few days, did anyone happen to see the one today from some guy who said he hoped Tyler would be able to get rid of his man boobs with his diet?? Well it’s gooooone!
I’m sure with Assley being gone the next 4 days the girls will probably be dressed in more comfy clothes as Tyler never really styles them out to the nines, they will probably be lucky they get out of their pj’s
I thought they were doing a house update today, I’m so disappointed!
Sisteroo
Informer

Postby OldCountry » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Harkette wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Ok I broke down and skimmed the vlog. Why is ASSWIT saying the girls wouldn’t touch the food she made them and threw it in her face? I saw all of them eating it. Maybe they didn’t finish it like she would have liked them to but clearly they were shown eating it. Exaggerating much CRAP?

She calls her hair platinum (last Saturday when she was getting it did). Platinum blonde is a silver white color. She is a yellow butter color. I thought she got her roots done. Why do they still look dark?

I was going to say the same thing! She went on and on about the girls not eating the chowder yet all we saw was the girls....eating the chowder.

Drama queen

I may be out there,,, but, Does anyone think that A$$ did that to make it out that Mindy's 'soupie' wasn't good? I saw the eating of the soup of the Bingham kids and the FF,. but some reason A$$ needed to say No Way... Is she trying to 'protect' her attempt of recipes (the few that she does) and make it look like Mindy's didn't work for her girls...Meanwhile they did eat it... There is something wrong in AssMissFitLand's Brain..So sad for the kids.. Just so everyone knows, I don't like the kids anymore.. They are so unlikeable. I don't know them, but you can tell that the people/family that do know them, do not either. What a shame.. :x
Last edited by OldCountry on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldCountry
Informer

Postby Ham Fried Rice » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 pm

eskayem wrote:Really? You miss your little girls? I smell bullshit. I have no patience for you to say you miss them. Why? My husband fights fires. For a living. I have gone weeks without him. I don't care as much that I miss him, I hate that my girls miss him. Our middle cries when he's gone. They have a special bond. It's hard to console her but I do my hardest. Sure she ends up sleeping in our bed, but hey, it works for us. So while you're off taking mindless trips away from your offspring, my husband is off fighting fires, trying his ass off to keep others safe, much less alive. So yeah. No sympathy from me to you. Don't worry, it's nothing new. And the whole "you gotta work, you gotta pay the bills." again. Bullshit. You don't get paid to go out of town. Sure, it's possible, they pay for your flight and hotel, but they aren't giving YOU money to leave. If anything, Amanda does the work, not you. You just apply your face paint from time to time, and we musn't forget "dry dry dry." But some of us, myself including, actually have a career. Applying your LipShit isn't a career. Or having people fawn over you. Isn't a career.

Uhm, could that dancing scene be any ore staged? Sure, don't let anyone else in the damn restaurant while you "dance" outside, that's cool. Again, since you guys actually make a profit from these vlogs, anyone whose face isn't blurred is entitled to a portion of your making. They can sue you and they WILL win. You kind of have to let people know you're filming. Especially since you consider it a "business." In fact, I'm surprised you don't post shit or carry shit, filming in progress, because, again, you consider it a "business."

I'm a little curious why they are constantly right NEXT to their girls when trying to convey that they have conversations. If I talked that close to any of my girls, one would quickly assume they have hearing issues. Have they ever even gotten their ears checked? Like besides a basic well check up? I know as preemies they have to have their hearing tested before they are discharged, at least, our youngest did.

Ham Fried Rice
Amateur

Postby Ham Fried Rice » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
eskayem wrote:Really? You miss your little girls? I smell bullshit. I have no patience for you to say you miss them. Why? My husband fights fires. For a living. I have gone weeks without him. I don't care as much that I miss him, I hate that my girls miss him. Our middle cries when he's gone. They have a special bond. It's hard to console her but I do my hardest. Sure she ends up sleeping in our bed, but hey, it works for us. So while you're off taking mindless trips away from your offspring, my husband is off fighting fires, trying his ass off to keep others safe, much less alive. So yeah. No sympathy from me to you. Don't worry, it's nothing new. And the whole "you gotta work, you gotta pay the bills." again. Bullshit. You don't get paid to go out of town. Sure, it's possible, they pay for your flight and hotel, but they aren't giving YOU money to leave. If anything, Amanda does the work, not you. You just apply your face paint from time to time, and we musn't forget "dry dry dry." But some of us, myself including, actually have a career. Applying your LipShit isn't a career. Or having people fawn over you. Isn't a career.

He did call her Charlotte but Ass explained that's how Evie says Scarlett

Ham Fried Rice
Amateur

Postby Merikat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 pm

I haven't watched any vlogs in a month now. I appreciate the rw caps here very much!

So, they ate from one plate at Olive Garden? In my area, OF is having the "endless pasta bowl" event, starting at $12.99.
Do you suppose they ordered one, and all shared? I'm beyond outraged if they did, but wouldn't be surprised. It would explain them all eating off one plate.
Who would have the nerve to do that, with a family of 6?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Merikat
Informer

Postby qsauntiem » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Ham Fried Rice wrote:

He did call her Charlotte but Ass explained that's how Evie says Scarlett

And heaven forbid Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber correct them when a word or name is mispronounced.

qsauntiem
Informer

Postby OldCountry » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Cool.. Bison's mother back in the picture??? Ashshits gone out of town on a business conference for four days? Are you kidding me? It has to be some kind of vacation thing going on. A Conference?? They can be done on line... Pretend...Pretend.. Pretend.. Can't wait for what TytAss does with the FF. Those poor kids. I am almost out of here....................but not yet... :D
OldCountry
Informer

Postby Night lady » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Yes he sure did, he said it's cuz Evie can't pronounce Scarlett, no shit Sherlock!! Maybe if you 2 dumb asses would pronounce words properly or even use her real freaki g name instead of barley she could've been practicing it this whole time.

Night lady
Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:19 pm

It's ok old country, I don't like the girls either. I never liked Evie, then next was Scarlett, esme and indie. I mean indie and esme just because they have to defend themselves against the other 2. Evie is just not likeable no matter what. Sorry, I know they're almost 3 but I don't like Evie at all. Even if it's Assface and Tybag fault.

Night lady
Gossiper

Postby OldCountry » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Night lady wrote:It's ok old country, I don't like the girls either. I never liked Evie, then next was Scarlett, esme and indie. I mean indie and esme just because they have to defend themselves against the other 2. Evie is just not likeable no matter what. Sorry, I know they're almost 3 but I don't like Evie at all. Even if it's Assface and Tybag fault.

Evie is just horrible. She is such a grabby/ selfish thing...that selfish seeking child is what TytAss $ A$$Wit have created..What a shame.. :x
OldCountry
Informer

Postby donitsandsodas » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:54 pm

I've got to shark on the lipcrap page again. A lady posted today she needed color suggestions or color mixes FOR HER MOTHERS FUNERAL TODAY.

What the ever loving heck??!! I lost someone close to me a few years ago and I was definitely NOT on social media the day of her funeral nor did I really care about my makeup or how I looked. (other than being presentable)
donitsandsodas
Wallflower

Postby BumblebeeBubbles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 pm

I live in Utah and am still wearing short sleeves to work every day. My husband works outside and hasn’t broken out the Work jacket. These girls must be dying. It is way too hot for the clothes and coats she is dressing those girls in. Now it gets a little chilly before the sun is up, but I don’t think asswipe and Bison know there is an existing day before the sun is up. It’s all about looking cute. I’m sorry but they don’t look cute, they look ridiculous in a snow coat with a hood when it’s still hitting the 60s and 70s during the day. Mittens? Good golly!

BumblebeeBubbles
Informer

Postby skipperpt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 pm

New blog post up...only 33 exclamation points in 38 sentences. Tsk,tsk...

skipperpt
Amateur

Postby qsauntiem » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 pm

skipperpt wrote:New blog post up...only 33 exclamation points in 38 sentences. Tsk,tsk...

I was gonna say exactly the same thing...except I didn't have the patience to read his stupid nonsense a second time.

qsauntiem
Informer

Postby Sl393l » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 pm

I saw the bigger twins red arm and thought maybe they got a vaccine or a flu shot and that is why they have a red arm, but then I thought they would have vlogged it. The drama of getting a shot would be too good to pass up to film. If it is a bite mark, it looks awful big and red. I can’t believe they don’t know their colors. My nephew knew his colors at a year old.
Sl393l
Amateur

Postby PollyKrome » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Sl393l wrote:I saw the bigger twins red arm and thought maybe they got a vaccine or a flu shot and that is why they have a red arm, but then I thought they would have vlogged it. The drama of getting a shot would be too good to pass up to film. If it is a bite mark, it looks awful big and red. I can’t believe they don’t know their colors. My nephew knew his colors at a year old.

You might be right about that. Others have pointed out it might be from T$A being the bullies that they are and lifting them up by their arms rather then finding the correct way to lift a toddler.
I noticed that the grain rubs it, or scratches it, but she is demanded to stop and to watch the two ton By$on make an ass out of himself and kicking a ball in the house. She must forget her own discomfort and applaud for the WW whose ego is too fragile. Rather than taking care of his toddlers needs they continue to train the girls to take care of their parents needs. Toddlers taking care of their parents. Nothing new here.
PollyKrome
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Gardner Quad Squad