• Advertisement

Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Postby Smashley1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Does anyone else find it odd how trashley “designed” the front door on their new house with all the windows around it you can see everything inside!? Obviously they aren’t the most private people but damn anyone can just come peer into their house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smashley1

Advertisement

Postby spooky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 pm

I usually don't watch the sales pitches, I mean, live feeds but was curious to see how the house was coming together. If I didn't know better, I would assume the new house was the rental they were moving out of based on how much crap is laying around. Ridiculous.

But the worst part of the live feed and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Scarlett holding/stepping on a knife around 11:10-11:50ish (you might've been distracted by her almost hitting her head on the statement light fixture or throwing her cup on the floor).
spooky
Amateur

Postby lovethispage » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Smashley1 wrote:Does anyone else find it odd how trashley “designed” the front door on their new house with all the windows around it you can see everything inside!? Obviously they aren’t the most private people but damn anyone can just come peer into their house.

Yes and all the way through to the backyard deck since they have a glass door there as well. Well they will be able to peer in as long as they are cleaned up from dirty hand prints, tongue licks and snotty noses which will probably be at least once a week with a helper coming in to clean them.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Postby Howlin17 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:39 pm

spooky wrote:I usually don't watch the sales pitches, I mean, live feeds but was curious to see how the house was coming together. If I didn't know better, I would assume the new house was the rental they were moving out of based on how much crap is laying around. Ridiculous.

But the worst part of the live feed and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Scarlett holding/stepping on a knife around 11:10-11:50ish (you might've been distracted by her almost hitting her head on the statement light fixture or throwing her cup on the floor).

Looks like a knife to me......Screech and Perv are so stupid and careless.
Howlin17
Gossiper

Postby Harkette » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Imsorrybut wrote:I mean, we can think all vloggers are ridiculous for showing their life as in anyone cares BUT the biggest family vloggers are insanely rich.... so people obviously care! lol I watched the shaytards before I even really knew what vlogging was, (they only had 3 kids when I started watching) and I was instantly hooked. I don't know WHY I cared about their life but I did, and I couldn't stop watching. Of course, the shaytards were rocked by the biggest vlogging family scandal ever last year and now shay carl is just an alcoholic who ruined his life for a online cam girl.... but that's a different story.

All I'm saying is, people see what kind of money the top vloggers make and they try to get on board. Most will NEVER make the kind of money the big names make, but they still have followings even if small. People care about other people's lives, even if it's just a Costco run. Maybe I'm just naturally curious, lol. I regularly watch 3-4 different vlogging families. I find it fascinating, not sure why :) clearly it's not everyone's cup of tea

I'm just nosy as all get out so I personally love watching people's daily routines. I particularly enjoy watching people grocery shop and cook. It's one reason I enjoy the Bingham's. The Greedners are just boring AF as far as daily life goes because they don't actually do anything but lie around and film their whiny kids.

Harkette
Talker

Postby Premmie101 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 am

AthenaA wrote:It is going to be hilarious when they stop napping.

I think that’s what I’m hanging around for. I can’t wait to see how they lock them up awake
Premmie101
Talker

Postby Frankenfish7 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 am

AthenaA wrote:Are they actually feeding them raw zucchini and squash? Yuck.

Also Byson is putting a table up, I'm surprised he doesn't need one of his brothers to do it.

Now I completely agree and think it’s gross but my daughter loves raw zucchini! Will grab them out of vege bin and eat them, takes a whole one in her school lunch box. She is obviously weird and gets it from her dad ha ha ha

Frankenfish7
Amateur

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 am

Frankenfish7 wrote:

Also Byson is putting a table up, I'm surprised he doesn't need one of his brothers to do it.

Now I completely agree and think it’s gross but my daughter loves raw zucchini! Will grab them out of vege bin and eat them, takes a whole one in her school lunch box. She is obviously weird and gets it from her dad ha ha ha

Yeah but they'll use it as an excuse as to why they don't eat veges.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:01 am

Have they pulled the last video? I can't see it anymore.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:03 am

They are so stupid. Apparently the Binghams are having a 'hot chocolate debate'. And they have to chime in. So on IG Ashley asks very slowly do you make hot chocolate with water or milk. And the poll options are yes or no. This is your job bozos.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby Teenyj » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 am

Sodalicious wrote:What’s the Binghams motive for vlogging? Making memories or giving out light?

Making money and getting free stuff from companies and their idiot followers.

Teenyj
Talker

Postby Teenyj » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 am

Sodalicious wrote:What’s the Binghams motive for vlogging? Making memories or giving out light?

Making money and getting free stuff from companies and their idiot followers.

Teenyj
Talker

Postby Wgchick22 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 am

OldCountry wrote:
Sodalicious wrote:
tusky wrote:Seeing Ashley film indie and Esme fight while I think it was indie? screamed for Ashley to help is fucking infuriating. Why is the automatic response to just give the child who lost their toy something else? what does that teach the naughty kid??
It was Esme who cried for help. Were it Evie, she would’ve helped.

Well sure, as always, she would have needed to silence the 'RedRum' child quickly, whatever it took 8-)

That made me sad for Esme. She was sitting there minding her own and that little brat Indie, whose colors were clearly defined in that photo, just took her doll. Ashley's reaction was that of a teenager. Separate them, put Indie in timeout. Indie had a pile of dolls and clearly took the one Esme had wrapped in a blanket. She thinks the solution was give her another doll? They have short vlogs these days because their kids are horribly behaved. Put the camera down and start interacting with your kids. The threes are going to come fast & furious. I can't wait to watch the miracle unfold. Ha!!
Wgchick22
Amateur

Postby BumblebeeBubbles » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:52 am

AthenaA wrote:
Frankenfish7 wrote:

Yeah but they'll use it as an excuse as to why they don't eat veges.

Ash and Bison probably think it’s cucumber

BumblebeeBubbles
Informer

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 am

Still no vlog? They used to upload at 10:30pm my time but it's nearly 12 and no sign.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby Sisteroo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 am

AthenaA wrote:Still no vlog? They used to upload at 10:30pm my time but it's nearly 12 and no sign.

They don’t post til 8:00 am est
Sisteroo
Gossiper

Postby NotSusan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:05 am

I just noticed that yesterday's vlog has been deleted!? The last vlog posted is now the dinner out with the Binghams.
NotSusan
Amateur

Postby NotSusan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 am

Oh wait they posted today's vlog - Christmas shopping with Daddy or something. But yesterday's is definitely gone. Weird.
NotSusan
Amateur

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 am

They're running errands again, went to post office so no doubt Byson left girls in the car.

Someone sent them stickers and books. They were sticking the stickers in books and he said that was fine. No it's not. It's not ok to deface books someone has sent you.

Then at the old house he referred to himself in the third person as Dad. "Dad just needed to....". WTF?
AthenaA
Informer

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 am

He did it again! Who does that?

Then he went to Walmart, bought a paring knife and went to the toy aisle where the girls were getting whatever they wanted. 2.5 weeks before Christmas and 3 weeks until their birthday.

They are rapidly getting worse every vlog.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 am

So they have justified them getting toys because they have been getting into everything because they have no place to be in the new house. They seriously said that.

You have to watch this one guys. Snark moments are off the chart.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby GA Peach70 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 am

eskayem wrote:Peachie. This:

<3 still eating a dozen donuts a day and guzzling 1 gallon of soda as well every day, fat as ever, why are you so beautiful Adam? Do you love it?

You have me in TEARS!!

I was in tears due to a burnt pot roast but this? Holy shit, love you lady.

That being said, thank you guys for all your kind words and thoughts towards my daughters and myself. I knew this when I married him but I really didn't expect so many fires in so short of time.

With all that said, it's off to some Soup/Salad buffet for us. But again, thank you all. Very much.

I’m glad I was able to bring a smile and laughter to you especially right now. Still thinking of you and your girls. <3

I’m thinking Asswipe “designed” their front door so big was for Waddles to fit through it. He won’t be able to fit through a regular size door soon.

I didn’t watch the live feed the other night but y’all have described it so well I can imagine how bad it was. I’m wondering if they did that on purpose to go viral again to show how “hard” it is with FTYO’s. I mean seriously, letting children walk in counters, islands and sit on stoves? WTF is wrong with them? Who does that? Oh yeah, lazy, stupid ass parents.
GA Peach70
Gossiper

Postby AthenaA » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 am

It can't be that hard because they have been so good he bought them a heap of toys.

eskayam I hope your family is ok, those fires look awful.
AthenaA
Informer

Postby qsauntiem » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 am

AthenaA wrote:So they have justified them getting toys because they have been getting into everything because they have no place to be in the new house. They seriously said that.

You have to watch this one guys. Snark moments are off the chart.
Agreed. This was nothing but snark-able material. I can't believe she said what she did about there being no place for them to play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
qsauntiem
Informer

Postby Sneaky_snarky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 am

MAybe they took down the vlog because they realize they have been caught with splicing together various days. I don’t think it’s that big of deal if they would just admit that’s what they did. Hopeless losers.

Sneaky_snarky
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to Gardner Quad Squad