• Advertisement
    

Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby GreenTrees003 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.
GreenTrees003
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Advertisement

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Howlin17 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Not long ago, these idiots did a vlog about Rattled. Just wrapping up and film crew was at the house. They were moving things around and Tubby chimed in that for the show, their house was
"staged"......CRAP is in the background stuffing her face with fast food.
Howlin17
Amateur
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby GreenTrees003 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 pm

GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.

ugh by not buy...I type too fast for my brain to keep up
GreenTrees003
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Howlin17 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Just a tad creepy to see men/boys going ga ga over TyASSon in the comments on FB live feed......and, the minions going into graphic detail about their medical problems. Begging for a Stinky.
And, their limited income, can't afford the shipping....just STFU! The Greedners ARE NOT going to respond! They could care less about you! It's like a damn cult! Pathetic sheep. :roll:
Howlin17
Amateur
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Pace5 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Aly and Josh just announced that they'll be doing a live feed with the Greedners tonight. Don't fall for them Aly and Josh!!!!!
Pace5
Amateur
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Snarky Lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:29 pm

I am just glad TLC is a place people can voice their opinions without them being blocked or deleted. I am enjoying reading the comments just waiting to see if they will be attacked
Snarky Lady
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Snarky Lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Pace5 wrote:Aly and Josh just announced that they'll be doing a live feed with the Greedners tonight. Don't fall for them Aly and Josh!!!!!



Ugh the Greedners probably hounded them
Snarky Lady
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby lovethispage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:39 pm

GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.



What are you talking about or referring to? Occasionally I/we type a word or two maybe three here in caps for emphasis but...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
Talker
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Snarky Lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Just looked at Snapchat Indie has started biting her toenails. I can't say much my daughter use to when she was small and wouldn't stop no matter what I did
Snarky Lady
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Night lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

lovethispage wrote:
GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.



What are you talking about or referring to? Occasionally I/we type a word or two maybe three here in caps for emphasis but...
I think this refers to a comment made on tlc fb page post about the Greedners

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Talker
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby lovethispage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Snarky Lady wrote:Lol and it begins. Can you believe on the TLC clip Ashley had the nerve to say she and TyASSon are both OCD!!!!!



Where are you seeing this? On TV or TLC FB page?
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
Talker
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby GreenTrees003 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 pm

lovethispage wrote:
GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.



What are you talking about or referring to? Occasionally I/we type a word or two maybe three here in caps for emphasis but...

There is someone defending the greedners and is using all caps to highlight a point is one thing but when your whole comment is in caps it loses its meaning.
GreenTrees003
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Snarky Lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 pm

lovethispage wrote:
GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.



What are you talking about or referring to? Occasionally I/we type a word or two maybe three here in caps for emphasis but...


Maybe a comment on TLC It was all in caps I just figured it was a FFT yelling lol
Snarky Lady
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Night lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:45 pm

lovethispage wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Lol and it begins. Can you believe on the TLC clip Ashley had the nerve to say she and TyASSon are both OCD!!!!!



Where are you seeing this? On TV or TLC FB page?
TLC fb page post about the Greedners

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Talker
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby lovethispage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Ok thanks nightlady :)
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
Talker
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby snarksite » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Snarky Lady wrote:Just looked at Snapchat Indie has started biting her toenails. I can't say much my daughter use to when she was small and wouldn't stop no matter what I did


Yet another sign of anxiety. These poor kids. They just don't stand a chance.

Someday, the girls will stagger into a therapist and beg the doctor to "fix them".

The girls won't have to explain the problem (at the rate they're going, they couldn't form the words to explain, anyway). The doctor will be able to pull up archives from you tube and watch the horror show unfold.

Now that I think about it, the doctor will pull up all our comments, base a diagnosis on them, and charge the girls enough to purchase a new vacation home.

And T$A will record the whole thing so the "fans" will subscribe!

Such a waste. Ugh.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarksite
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Night lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Snarky Lady wrote:
Pace5 wrote:Aly and Josh just announced that they'll be doing a live feed with the Greedners tonight. Don't fall for them Aly and Josh!!!!!



Ugh the Greedners probably hounded them
Noooooo!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Talker
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Krouton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Merikat wrote:I agree, it is going to be very hard to potty train the girls at this point. Don't care if poopy or wet. Don't care about treats, praise, stickers, toys as incentives or reward, because all have been given unconditionally up to now.
Good Job, Greedners!

Maybe I actually hope they DO keep vlogging for several more years! I'll just sit back, laugh and eat popcorn, while the ASS duo find out how hard parenthood actually gets as the kids develop minds of their own.

Hard to film a kid who's screaming "no", slapping at you and sticking her tongue out at you. That time is coming.

Around here, preschools won't take a 3-year-old who isn't completely potty trained. Except in Special Needs classrooms.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk


Preschools here won't take 3 year olds who aren't potty trained either. There's no changing table in the classroom, just a bathroom. Now is the time to enroll them in a 2 year old class so the school can help with potty training. One advantage they have when entering kindergarten is their December birthday. They will be almost 6 and older than a lot of the kids. They are so far behind now I don't know if it will make a difference. I have 3 kids with August birthdays and they are among the youngest in their classes.
Krouton
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 497 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Merikat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Ugh! Aly and Josh are going to do a live feed with the Greedners on AMU page tonight....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Merikat
Informer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 547 times
Been thanked: 483 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Krouton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Howlin17 wrote:Just a tad creepy to see men/boys going ga ga over TyASSon in the comments on FB live feed......and, the minions going into graphic detail about their medical problems. Begging for a Stinky.
And, their limited income, can't afford the shipping....just STFU! The Greedners ARE NOT going to respond! They could care less about you! It's like a damn cult! Pathetic sheep. :roll:


Hahaha a pathetic cult. Just drink the kool-aid minions.
Krouton
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 497 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Krouton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 pm

lovethispage wrote:
GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.



What are you talking about or referring to? Occasionally I/we type a word or two maybe three here in caps for emphasis but...


I've always heard that typing in all caps is the equivalent of yelling.
Krouton
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 497 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby lovethispage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:27 pm

GreenTrees003 wrote:
lovethispage wrote:
GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.



What are you talking about or referring to? Occasionally I/we type a word or two maybe three here in caps for emphasis but...

There is someone defending the greedners and is using all caps to highlight a point is one thing but when your whole comment is in caps it loses its meaning.



Oh I see. Their stupid kool aid drinking minions
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
Talker
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby pollycracker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

OCD clean freaks.....LMAO! When? Never. Look at their house now. Piles in the kitchen, bathroom and closet. These two people are jokes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Amateur
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Snarky Lady » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:34 pm

In one way I want to watch the live feed and will if this steroid shot the doc gave me kicks in. On the other hand I need sleep and depending on the live feed well I don't want to get upset watching the Greedners try to infiltrate this seemingly nice couple. I still laugh when Aly looked at Josh last week and said "what is v'lo " lol. I think I ready somewhere she is an Asst Professor
Last edited by Snarky Lady on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snarky Lady
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Postby Krouton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Even Tyson looked at her like WTH? when she said she is ocd. Lies, lies, lies....her bathroom and closet look lie ã bomb went off. Blame the girls or that.
Krouton
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 497 times
Been thanked: 304 times

PreviousNext

Return to Gardner Quad Squad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: remery

  • Advertisement