• Advertisement
    

Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky33 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:10 pm

I haven't posted here yet, but also moved over from gomi. Found this article today and really feel for this couple who lost their quads. It doesn't seem like T&A really value what they have. If they did, they would do a better job of parenting. Safety issue out the window and they don't seem to realize how their terrible diets effect their "miracles" well being including brain growth. They are so "uneducated" about parenting issues and don't seem to care. You never hear T&A use such phrases as "Use your words" when they get frustrated...instead of hitting or biting, but then I remembered they don't know words.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/what ... li=BBnb4R7
Snarky33
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 58 times

Advertisement

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby eskayem » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Donits wrote:The funny thing is that they are doing stupid, neglectful, controversial stuff to try and engage followers and gain new followers.
The quickest way to gain more followers would to simply be better parents!
How cute would it be to watch the girls play hide and seek, pass the parcel, musical statues, floor is lava etc. Working together as a team.
It would make the KAD simply orgasmic to see the parents call out a colour and the genius girls have to find something that colour and bring it back to the parent as quickly as possible.
KADers would be petitioning for these parents to put a book out if we saw the parents in the kitchen, showing how to cook healthy for a large family on a budget. Lots of hiding pureed veges in mince, that type of thing.
If lard ass could give up the donits and soda and get on his own weight loss pyramid scheme, the KAD would buy the shit out of it like Ashleys lipshit. He might overtake her sales record.
They really could turn this around...but they would rather take the lazy way out, putting their kids in danger, holding them back developmentally (they still have old pictures as their Facebook profile/banner pic trying to keep the "cute baby" thing) and hoping the gravy train continues.


There are SO many ways to hide veggies and keep it delicious, I posted a few under my pseudonym, I wonder if they're still on Youtube...
eskayem
Informer
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 am
Has thanked: 618 times
Been thanked: 1112 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby fudgenuts » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am

Well that didn't take too long LOL... I'm up thanks to the puppies needing to go out to potty and I went and looked at their main FB page. They left up some of the comments especially the one damning them about taking posts down of course BUT the one of the most damning posts that directly calls her out on the lies and suggesting that she utilize a spreadsheet to keep track of what she said when / where IS GONE !! Thank goodness I copied it in all it's glory before they deleted some of them.

UGH they make me want to vomit !
fudgenuts
Amateur
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 am
Has thanked: 3824 times
Been thanked: 369 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby littlemissmuffet123 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:45 am

The amount of time they spend deleting and browsing through the comments on all their social media platforms would be better spent having one on one time with their daughters, or cooking them homemade food, changing their diapers, actually engaging and being present with them. They seriously have an issue with their priorities.
littlemissmuffet123
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:19 am

Three minutes in and I have to snark.......... Trashley made it a point to keep this footage in. Indie walks up to TyASSon and says POOP he says oh you poop who is going to change you??? She says mommy and they video her walking towards her bedroom. Her legs all spread like she does not want that shit on her. Now my point is this child could have already been potty trained. I would have been embarrassed to show how lazy I was by not potty training her. Back to the v'log
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
Gossiper
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 3185 times
Been thanked: 3017 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby livpierce » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:20 am

I'm officially blocked from all their social media except Snapchat. And everything else with my real name. Thankfully I would never want any friends or family to ever think I was once taken in by these low life's, so I'll have to just lurk on those pages. But TLC...TLC's still free game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
livpierce
Amateur
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Abbiedownunder » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:45 am

I hate being a hater but they make it so easy. If they're going to put their lives online with all their faults then they can't bitch about people commenting.

Today's vlog made me so pissed off. Yet another excuse for another day without the girls. Once again not listening when they talk to them with Asshat completely ignoring them while filming while they were trying to engage with her etc. etc.

I'm also embarrassed to say I was pulled in by them initially. Watching them shop for completely materialistic things, didn't Tyler buy a whole box of candles last week, and 'spoiling' themselves makes me mad. The time and money they spent today on themselves could have been a whole day at speech therapy and a gym for balancing and eye and hand coordination. But no, more clothes, more candles and shit and no time with the girls. What a couple of self entitled spoilt brats they have become. Their families should just boycott babysitting for a month and let them deal with life like people in the real world.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Abbiedownunder
Talker
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1003 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 am

Recap of Anniversary Day

Playing with the girls and the plastic food. I believe Evie and Scarlett changed exorcist voices. Just when I think they are talking better they come out with something totally unrecognizable. I have already mentioned Indie and the poop diaper.

Leaving the house T$A mentioned they have a handful of babysitters to handle the handful
First stop-Day spa for a couples 1 1/2 hour massage
Second stop-Ate at a new place- Smokehouse-big plate of food
Third stop- Stop for treats (quoting Trashley "stopping for treats, thats what we do) For the life of me I have not figured out how they could be the least big hungry after that plate of food
Fourth stop Pedicures for two
Fifth stop Shopping at the mall, matching outfits for the photo shoot (summer) with Loni on Tuesday and White Barn where he loads up on candles. Trashley made it a point to say everyone says our house smells so good, its that guy who is responsible for it . Guess she does not want anyone thinking their house smells like poop and pee
Sixth stop Brio's to eat AGAIN AGAIN
Seventh stop The new house where they hang out for like an hour listening to the rain (yeah right you just cannot make yourself go home to the FF)
Eight stop Could not go home without stopping at Sodalicious for the babysitters and I am sure for TyASSon

Included were a couple of clips of the girls running around Mentioned as babysitters were Beau, Garrison, Grandma, Madison, Oakland but on the clips I think Elijah was there, Oakland and Grandma.
As Sophie would say
Awl Done
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
Gossiper
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 3185 times
Been thanked: 3017 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Premmie101 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:18 am

Yep i get its your anniversary but wouldn't dinner out do? You have to enlist a whole tribe of people so you can have another day to yourself. And you have the nerve to say the girls need time away from you. Well at least do the right thing and put them in daycare. They at least looked like they were getting undivided attention today which is more than they ever get from you lazy slob parents.
Premmie101
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby pollycracker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 am

Fourth stop Pedicures for two

What color did Tyler get?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Talker
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 am

livpierce wrote:I'm officially blocked from all their social media except Snapchat. And everything else with my real name. Thankfully I would never want any friends or family to ever think I was once taken in by these low life's, so I'll have to just lurk on those pages. But TLC...TLC's still free game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


So when you are blocked are you able to seen their page?
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
Gossiper
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 3185 times
Been thanked: 3017 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:29 am

pollycracker wrote:Fourth stop Pedicures for two

What color did Tyler get?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk



lololol
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
Gossiper
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 3185 times
Been thanked: 3017 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby livpierce » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 am

Snarky Lady wrote:
livpierce wrote:I'm officially blocked from all their social media except Snapchat. And everything else with my real name. Thankfully I would never want any friends or family to ever think I was once taken in by these low life's, so I'll have to just lurk on those pages. But TLC...TLC's still free game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


So when you are blocked are you able to seen their page?


I can see their page but the options to like it or to like/comment on anything are gone. It's like "here, look at all the stupid you can't comment on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
livpierce
Amateur
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby snarksite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:54 am

Snarky Lady wrote:Recap of Anniversary Day

Playing with the girls and the plastic food. I believe Evie and Scarlett changed exorcist voices. Just when I think they are talking better they come out with something totally unrecognizable. I have already mentioned Indie and the poop diaper.

Leaving the house T$A mentioned they have a handful of babysitters to handle the handful
First stop-Day spa for a couples 1 1/2 hour massage
Second stop-Ate at a new place- Smokehouse-big plate of food
Third stop- Stop for treats (quoting Trashley "stopping for treats, thats what we do) For the life of me I have not figured out how they could be the least big hungry after that plate of food
Fourth stop Pedicures for two
Fifth stop Shopping at the mall, matching outfits for the photo shoot (summer) with Loni on Tuesday and White Barn where he loads up on candles. Trashley made it a point to say everyone says our house smells so good, its that guy who is responsible for it . Guess she does not want anyone thinking their house smells like poop and pee
Sixth stop Brio's to eat AGAIN AGAIN
Seventh stop The new house where they hang out for like an hour listening to the rain (yeah right you just cannot make yourself go home to the FF)
Eight stop Could not go home without stopping at Sodalicious for the babysitters and I am sure for TyASSon

Included were a couple of clips of the girls running around Mentioned as babysitters were Beau, Garrison, Grandma, Madison, Oakland but on the clips I think Elijah was there, Oakland and Grandma.
As Sophie would say
Awl Done


Thank you for doing this. I cannot possibly watch the just the two of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarksite
Informer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 3325 times
Been thanked: 1077 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Aussiegal2017 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 am

Those poor people doing the pedicure having to touch both of their foul feet
And the massage touching all that back fat
Ewwwwwww


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
Gossiper
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:55 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1641 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Aussiegal2017 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:16 am

And apparently they are talking in full sentences , mmmm sure they are


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
Gossiper
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:55 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1641 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 am

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Those poor people doing the pedicure having to touch both of their foul feet
And the massage touching all that back fat
Ewwwwwww


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I've had back surgery and neck surgery in the last 10 years and it has caused my neck to feel stiff and if it gets too bad I go in for a massage to ward off headaches. In saying that I talked to the girl doing it and asked her how do you touch strangers all day. Some people I see I don't even want to be close to much less touch lol especially the full body that includes feet. She died laughing and said you have to zone it out and as far as the feet go she was taught in school that if you see something totally gross you do not want to touch there is nothing written that says you must and she herself has a couple who come to see her she would not dare touch their feet lolol. So in saying all that, I guess for enough money they can zone out his back fat. As far as the pedicures go, well their feet look kind of gross but not as bad as they could lol
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
Gossiper
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 3185 times
Been thanked: 3017 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Aussiegal2017 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:50 am

You couldn't pay me enough to touch his feet lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
Gossiper
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:55 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1641 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Stellaboo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:59 am

So Scarlett apparently picked up on Evie's exorcist voice and is now imitating it.
I bet that's fun when they both start doing it at once! :-o

I fast forwarded through everything that didn't involve the girls. I don't have time for that kind of bullshit.
Although from what I saw Trashley did a good job acting like Bison didn't completely disgust her.

There were several cute clips of Oakland playing with his nieces.
The guy is a teenager, and he is SO much better at interacting with the girls than their own parents are.
Trashley and Bison should be ashamed.
Stellaboo
Informer
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 2253 times
Been thanked: 1460 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Krouton » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:07 am

Trashley is my new favorite nickname for Clownface. Fits her to a tee. I'm skipping the vlog again thanks for your recaps. Did she do anything for him for their anniversary? Is that a ballcap on her head at a restaurant?
Krouton
Gossiper
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 3464 times
Been thanked: 1872 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Something_Relevant » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 am

Did she seriously wear a baseball bat into a nice restaurant for dinner? The woman who dresses like she's going to a gala to go to the pool with her children, wears a baseball hat on her anniversary date? Not surprisingly, she has horrible etiquette.
Their anniversary day was so over the top. Go to dinner, enjoy yourselves, then come home. That's all you need!
Something_Relevant
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 am

Krouton wrote:Trashley is my new favorite nickname for Clownface. Fits her to a tee. I'm skipping the vlog again thanks for your recaps. Did she do anything for him for their anniversary? Is that a ballcap on her head at a restaurant?


Yep she mentioned spa hair so she braided it with the hate on. Not as much makeup either
Snarky is as snarky does!
User avatar
Snarky Lady
Gossiper
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am
Has thanked: 3185 times
Been thanked: 3017 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby eskayem » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:19 am

I sadly didn't get to see anything on Facebook/YouTube, does anyone have screenshots?
eskayem
Informer
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 am
Has thanked: 618 times
Been thanked: 1112 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby PollyKrome » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:28 am

At about 15:10 in the YT; where they are squatting in the giant skeleton of their mcMansion lamenting about where the girls toys will go... "because we don't have a play room in this house". :huh?:
PollyKrome
Talker
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Postby Krouton » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 am

Something_Relevant wrote:Did she seriously wear a baseball bat into a nice restaurant for dinner? The woman who dresses like she's going to a gala to go to the pool with her children, wears a baseball hat on her anniversary date? Not surprisingly, she has horrible etiquette.
Their anniversary day was so over the top. Go to dinner, enjoy yourselves, then come home. That's all you need!

Seriously, she's backwards, wear the ballcap hiking or moming, wear the whore makeup on a date. Dummy.
Krouton
Gossiper
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 3464 times
Been thanked: 1872 times

PreviousNext

Return to Gardner Quad Squad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hufflebecks, Sl393l, WheredoIbegin

  • Advertisement