Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GOMI Discussion

Unread post by Stellaboo »

lovethispage wrote:
Merikat wrote:I left GOMI when the thread was locked,. I had been banned for some unknown reason for a few days once before, and then was apparently let back in.
I also noticed some of the best commenters disappeared, and that more and more TOS were being violated by new members. And the attacks by some on other posters made it not fun anymore.
I was really surprised how much I missed my Snarky Sisters, and was thrilled when someone linked this site to the TLC page!
This site is much better, except that I can't access emogis on my phone.
The moderators here are nice, and responsive, which is great, also. I wouldn't go back to GOMI.

And I think SnarkySophie is a talented, insightful writer, especially of comedy!
It is you, TopHatFancy, who needs help, not her. You are mean;

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I agree with you Merikat. How is it that more people enjoy Sophie's writing then TopHat' mediocre attempt at explaining herself. I don't believe for a minute that Google alerted her. I think she's been lurking here all the while. Her name has been mentioned before several times on the Gardner page when we were reminiscing. Her Google should have alerted her then. But no until something was written about her in the extent of the above then she came out of her troll cave.

Still not convinced she's not Alice. Why would Alice come on our gomi page to comment on my dash me ousside post? And the reference to Everglades indicating she's in Florida not Brooklyn.

Something just doesn't smell right around here...

:busted:
I'm 99% sure she's not Alice. I remember when she first showed up and started being obnoxious.
Alice's other name she used for posting was PartyPants or something like that.
And I know several people reported THF to Alice for being so rude.
I thought she got banned, but maybe she just got a warning and decided to go away?

Alice did sometimes read and comment on the Gardner thread.
I can recall a few posts that she made. She wasn't a fan of them either.

Anyway, screw GOMI! We're happy here and that's all that matters. :bflower:
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Top Hat Fancy wrote:This will be the one and only time I respond to this crap since my Google alert with my throw away account got pinged (yes, this name) and quite frankly, your assumptions are so way off base it's comical.

1) Nope, not Alice. Nope, don't know Alice. Nope, never talked to Alice other than she responded to an IG queery about wall color.
2) Snarky Sophie got banned because quite simply.. She's insane. That's the sole reason. I mean, no sane person does the posts she does. No one GAF that her mother was miss whatever country/city. No one GAF about her lolyer going after the Gardner's because decibels. No one writes the fan fiction she does about anyone. She is not well. Period. If you think this type of stuff is sane then I have a bunch of land in the Everglades to sell you. She. Is. Not. Well.
3) The rest of you, I am betting, got banned by association to that nutcase. Maybe not. Maybe you all are just as nuts.. Who knows.

4)Yep, My husband created an algorithm that is quite simply a plug in for a browser that blocks usernames and their paragraphs to come up as a white box. It's that simple. My nephew in the 7th grade can whip one up of need be. You guys are harping over nothing. I brought it up to let the person that was 'taunting' me (I use that word casually, because it was just stupid) now I cannot see her blabbering. I could, however, see it when quoted (because that's how this stuff woks)

Bottom line.. You guys (and this site) are looking at a lawsuit.. I can see it happening. GOMI has gone through the same thing because the fan fiction and the name calling is hurting a brand.. brands don't like that. You just can't go around creating made up scenarios about people and not get called out for it. I am no fan of the Gardner's but what you people are doing is borderline batshit insane. The name calling and calling the girls feral is insane. Which is what I was saying on GOMI.. It's insane. And apparently I was right because you all aren't there anymore sooo.
Buuuut, then again the Gardner's don't read here. You guys thinking they do and gauging a "reaction" is insane.. No sane person does this shit and that is why you all got banned.

Deuces

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, Top Hat Fancy I'd rather be my type of insane than your type of insane!

Why do I write the type of posts you find "insane"? Because I can and because I enjoy writing them and because my Sisters in Snark enjoy reading them.

Thank you sooooo very much for enlightening me as to the reason Alice blocked me and my IPN! Never having received a warning from Alice or a PM as to why she was going to block me left me very curious indeed.

I've read a few online articles written by Alice and in all of them, she was trying very, very hard to be satirical. Embarrassingly, she missed. Instead of being satirical they just sounded sad and pathetic. Obviously, you brought my "insane" posts to Alice's attention and so because only one person, Alice, can be satirical on GOMI I was blocked.

Thank you, also, sooooo much for doing this Top Hat Fancy because YTMD is light years away from GOMI in terms of the way it is run. In my experience, I can always hop on to YTMD at any time of the night or day, my posts are NEVER swallowed up by a GOMI monster necessitating a rewrite and my laptop and iPad never crash due to the gazillion ads on the GOMI site.

Top Hat Fancy, thanks on so much for outing yourself as the 14 year old boy on Reddit who takes such offence at my Sisters in Snark Greedner posts and, in particular, my posts. What twigged me to this fact? Your identical, atrocious grammar, punctuation and spelling for example:

No one GAF about her lolyer going after the Gardner's because decibels.

I know you said "This will be the one and only time I respond to this crap" but could you please translate this into English for me?

You have made my weekend Top Hat Fancy and I can't wait to share your thoughts with my family and friends who are so proud of me being a topic on Reddit.

I'd sign-off with your sign-off "Deuces" if I understood its meaning in this use. I know "deuce" derives from the Latin "duos" meaning two and that it is used in both tennis and cards but how it can be used as a sign-off I just don't understand so could you please also explain this for me Top Hat Fancy.

Cheers (Top Hat Fancy this is an informal way of saying goodbye in Australian and British English),

SnarkieSophie

:bkiss:

PS: In a post a while back I confidently claimed that Ms Crazy Cow and you were lurking here. Thanks for proving me right.
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

fortwendy wrote:
Top Hat Fancy wrote:This will be the one and only time I respond to this crap since my Google alert with my throw away account got pinged (yes, this name) and quite frankly, your assumptions are so way off base it's comical.

1) Nope, not Alice. Nope, don't know Alice. Nope, never talked to Alice other than she responded to an IG queery about wall color.
2) Snarky Sophie got banned because quite simply.. She's insane. That's the sole reason. I mean, no sane person does the posts she does. No one GAF that her mother was miss whatever country/city. No one GAF about her lolyer going after the Gardner's because decibels. No one writes the fan fiction she does about anyone. She is not well. Period. If you think this type of stuff is sane then I have a bunch of land in the Everglades to sell you. She. Is. Not. Well.
3) The rest of you, I am betting, got banned by association to that nutcase. Maybe not. Maybe you all are just as nuts.. Who knows.

4)Yep, My husband created an algorithm that is quite simply a plug in for a browser that blocks usernames and their paragraphs to come up as a white box. It's that simple. My nephew in the 7th grade can whip one up of need be. You guys are harping over nothing. I brought it up to let the person that was 'taunting' me (I use that word casually, because it was just stupid) now I cannot see her blabbering. I could, however, see it when quoted (because that's how this stuff woks)

Bottom line.. You guys (and this site) are looking at a lawsuit.. I can see it happening. GOMI has gone through the same thing because the fan fiction and the name calling is hurting a brand.. brands don't like that. You just can't go around creating made up scenarios about people and not get called out for it. I am no fan of the Gardner's but what you people are doing is borderline batshit insane. The name calling and calling the girls feral is insane. Which is what I was saying on GOMI.. It's insane. And apparently I was right because you all aren't there anymore sooo.
Buuuut, then again the Gardner's don't read here. You guys thinking they do and gauging a "reaction" is insane.. No sane person does this shit and that is why you all got banned.

Deuces
Well if you're not Alice I can see why you're here in her place. You think you've got the upper hand (plug ins! lawsuits!) when everyone else sees a toddler having a tantrum. You have to admit, Alice buying a similar URL looks fucking desperate.

What lawsuit is YTMD looking at exactly? From who? The Gardeners? They've got better things to do, sweetheart. We existed long before the SOS [Sisters of Snark] came over. If we haven't been shut down for "leaking" addresses or court records of some YTers and having CPS called on another, you're not gonna do it with your lame attempt at smoke and mirrors with some gossip and insults and some shit about a "brand".

I don't even give a shit about GOMI or the Gardners. But you're way out of your fucking league here at YTMD.

Hi fortwendy,

Yes, Top Hat Fancy is wayyyy out of her fucking league here at YTMD!

I wondered how the original YTMD Greedner Snarkers felt about the Sisters in Snark (of which you are now happily one :hugs: ) felt about us shanghaiing this thread. I was worried you might be annoyed. Obviously not, judging by your wonderful reply to Top Hat Fancy's insane rant. Thank you so very much.

The Gardners, we call them the Greedners, are a snarker's dream! If you can't be bothered watching their blogs, and I wouldn't blame you at all if you didn't, all you have to do is read our snarks to find out how the Greedner's approach to raising their daughters, they use the lazy, "let's not parent our kids" approach, is working.

Please, post a comment anytime we would love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Sophie
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

I still can't believe Top Hat Fancy showed up here. She really had to invest some time,thought and effort in the process. She obviously has been thinking about all of us to go to so much trouble to follow us over here, create her old screen name and then when she couldn't take it any longer she had to make a comment. She must have been bursting at the seams to stroke her keyboard with her verbal vomit.

She'll never post here again. We're rid of her forever. Thank goodness.

Oh and her stupid deuces sign off. That's giving the middle finger and then adding your pointer finger and turning it into a peace out sign.

She's good god gone forever. She'll have to create a new screen name to come back. But since Sophie is familiar with her 14 year old boy writing style we'll know if she's back.

Heres my sign off Top Hat Fancy,
Cee U Next Tuesday
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Now Assface is late for work TWO DAYS in a row. Smh, you're fired.... Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

lovethispage wrote:

Oh and her stupid deuces sign off. That's giving the middle finger and then adding your pointer finger and turning it into a peace out sign.
LOL she's so cool!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”