Premmie101
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Sisteroo wrote:
Premmie101 wrote:Omg not sure why I put myself through it but just watched Tyass's live feed. Man he just goes on and on and on about nothing. I'd say 99% of people wouldn't agree with your discipline dumbass or your parenting skills either they leave a lot to be desired. My family thinks I need an intervention. It's just that whole train wreck scenario.
As for Hawaii. Amazing isn't it. They can go now someone is going to pay them to vlog it. But when it was just a free trip from Ellen it was all too hard basket.
I had premmies, a very traumatic birth experience. I wrote it down for myself but I don't think the whole world needs to know about it. Some things are just cathartic. NICU is an extremely daunting and stressful experience. I took my daughter back a few times and I couldn't get through it without becoming extremely emotional. I didn't see that with SCRAP whenever she has been there. It's almost like she is detached from the whole thing and that's why I don't think she has ever formed a proper bond with any of these kids.
The kids never do anything with purpose. They just seem to fill in the day racing from 1 thing to the next. There is no substance in anything they do. Tyass and SCRAP don't seem to enjoy their children. It's such a shame
I watched a little bit of the live feed, FF through most of it because his words did not match what was coming out of his mouth, was it off for anyone else?
I did hear that his mom is also going on the trip along with Garrison, but did I hear you you say his family thinks he needs intervention? For what exactly, food, weight, sad parenting skills, exploitation of his family???
Vlog today was shopping, shopping & more shopping! Did anyone notice how he loaded the diapers into the cart & then T purposely pointed at the pull-ups right next to the diapers? I wanted to tell them put the damn diapers back & get those girls the pull ups!
The plane ride should be filled with crazy sugared up kids with not one but 2 big bags of candy!!
I wouldn't want to be on that plane![/quote

No no my family thinks I need an intervention for watching them. They can't stand them so I have to wait till everyone's asleep here so they don't hear them. Mind you an intervention from his family wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Yes more shopping and more wubanubs. And of course we had to see them in the toy aisle so everyone knows what to send them. Ya'll better hurry if your sending goggles tho they are leaving on Monday;)
fudgenuts
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgenuts »

Snarky Lady wrote:
lovethispage wrote:
Sammy16 wrote: Her initials are JD. Her first name rhymes with Penny. She confessed her devotion to TylerTitts on Twitter. She's a real piece of work!
Oh yes, it's the same person. I knew her name looked familiar. Her comments and answers to peoples' questions comes off as so smug.
Sounds like the Bird woman on YouTube. Could they be the same person?

I'm pretty sure PennyDon is not bird woman or a lump of coal for that matter. They just have a couple of things in common, one of course is being a KAD, another annoying and smug and just down right unlikable. Although I question the KADs mentality I have no doubt that PennyDon is absolutely nuts and in love with TyASShole (my new name for him) I mean anyone who would join a religion from someone you watch 15 minutes a day well you have to question that. There is another one I am going to call ChattyCathy who lives in the land of kangeroos I believe who continuously takes up for them and calls them her personal friends. She has been questioned about meeting them evidently because she has signed up to sell lipshit and skypes with SCRAP they are now personal friends.
You are correct about the kangeroo connection...they lovingly refer to her as THEIR FAIRY QUADMOTHER.... and I cannot fathom someone joining a religion because of them, when you think of it that is downright scary and I would caution the both of them to watch for such aberrant behavior - stalkerish no?
----do you really want to go there ?
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

lovethispage wrote:
fudgenuts wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:It's really strange about gomi, because some blogs say they had comments a few minutes ago??

Wondering if it is about Paul Swenson - he was finally found, dead for several days and floating in a creek. Even though I don't agree with most of these mommy bloggers ( his wife was one ) I would never wish ill about a family member... evidently she was a target at that site.... don't know if this might be why....

I read that too. They also were from American Fork. Isn't that near the Greedners? So many vlog/blogs in Utah. Whatever Alice did she deserved. Someone finally cashed her ousside and flipped her...
Very sad about Paul. It has been strange news here in Utah. Missing person but the police wouldn't really look for him. I can't imagine it was a suicide since drowning is not an effective method. I love when Utah police say to the news crew that his death is suspicious. You think? Men don't just float up in rivers every day?

I never was a GOMI log in although I read it quite often when I got tired of the Greedners. So I have no personal insight into Alice. But I'm reading last night on Reddit etc about her being shutdown. She has left a bad taste and bad smell everywhere she has touched. When you run a site to let people snark about others, you probably ought to expect that the snark will inevitably turn on you.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Premmie101 wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:
Premmie101 wrote:Omg not sure why I put myself through it but just watched Tyass's live feed. Man he just goes on and on and on about nothing. I'd say 99% of people wouldn't agree with your discipline dumbass or your parenting skills either they leave a lot to be desired. My family thinks I need an intervention. It's just that whole train wreck scenario.
As for Hawaii. Amazing isn't it. They can go now someone is going to pay them to vlog it. But when it was just a free trip from Ellen it was all too hard basket.
I had premmies, a very traumatic birth experience. I wrote it down for myself but I don't think the whole world needs to know about it. Some things are just cathartic. NICU is an extremely daunting and stressful experience. I took my daughter back a few times and I couldn't get through it without becoming extremely emotional. I didn't see that with SCRAP whenever she has been there. It's almost like she is detached from the whole thing and that's why I don't think she has ever formed a proper bond with any of these kids.
The kids never do anything with purpose. They just seem to fill in the day racing from 1 thing to the next. There is no substance in anything they do. Tyass and SCRAP don't seem to enjoy their children. It's such a shame
I watched a little bit of the live feed, FF through most of it because his words did not match what was coming out of his mouth, was it off for anyone else?
I did hear that his mom is also going on the trip along with Garrison, but did I hear you you say his family thinks he needs intervention? For what exactly, food, weight, sad parenting skills, exploitation of his family???
Vlog today was shopping, shopping & more shopping! Did anyone notice how he loaded the diapers into the cart & then T purposely pointed at the pull-ups right next to the diapers? I wanted to tell them put the damn diapers back & get those girls the pull ups!
The plane ride should be filled with crazy sugared up kids with not one but 2 big bags of candy!!
I wouldn't want to be on that plane![/quote

No no my family thinks I need an intervention for watching them. They can't stand them so I have to wait till everyone's asleep here so they don't hear them. Mind you an intervention from his family wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Yes more shopping and more wubanubs. And of course we had to see them in the toy aisle so everyone knows what to send them. Ya'll better hurry if your sending goggles tho they are leaving on Monday;)
Too funny, you are the one who needs Quad-Intervention!! I may need it too myself!! LOL!
Looking at some of the YT comments a lot of their followers are teenagers & old ppl, just interested to see how old all of us Snarky sisters are, I'm 60??
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

I survived some of the live feed. What a giant sack of hot air he is, a blow hard, loves the sound of his own voice. He cannot wait to start going on daddy/daughter dates with the girls, they are daddy's girls Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? They're almost 3. Do they häve to be 13 to go on æ daddy/daughter date?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

What happened to GOMI? Sorry sister's in snark, I haven't had a chance to catch up on your snarks.

I posted last week that my daughter was in the hospital. Her surgery date is set for August 31st. But yesterday her tumor markers bloodwork came back with some distressing news. She has to see an oncologist next week because the markers are too high to ignore. So I may not actively snark as often for awhile but I will try to read as much as I can.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Night lady wrote:What happened to GOMI? Sorry sister's in snark, I haven't had a chance to catch up on your snarks.

I posted last week that my daughter was in the hospital. Her surgery date is set for August 31st. But yesterday her tumor markers bloodwork came back with some distressing news. She has to see an oncologist next week because the markers are too high to ignore. So I may not actively snark as often for awhile but I will try to read as much as I can.

I only ever lurked on GOMI so I can't help much with that.

But I wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you and praying that things go well for your daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Night lady wrote:What happened to GOMI? Sorry sister's in snark, I haven't had a chance to catch up on your snarks.

I'm sorry Night Lady. Best of luck to both you and your daughter :love2:
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

lovethispage wrote:
PrincessFrenchFry wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
Wow in that second pic you really can tell how young she was. He probably got her to start wearing makeup so people did not look at him for robbing the cradle. Another thing I notice is him standing on a higher step trying to make him look taller. She is a tall girl

What's creepy to me is in this old blog it states that Tyson stayed til like 2am looking through her old yearbooks. Why is a 19 year old spending so much time starring at elementary school yearbooks????

She would of had one year book from middle school. From her age 13 school year. When my kids were in elementary school they didn't have yearbooks and my daughter is her age. They only had a class photo. I'm here in the US one state away. I can't imagine it would be much different.

I'm calling bullshit. They lie all the time. They looked st one year book. He was putting the moves on her until 2am. She has to make it look innocent for future readers. What it should really read is...I can't write it it's grossing me out...
I'm Assley's age and I've got yearbooks from every year back to Kindergarten. My husband on the other hand, doesn't.

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

So sorry Night lady, I will be praying all goes well. I don't know for sure but these are the Gomi shut down rumors Alina Gonzales - fired from Cupcakes and Cashmere lawsuit. Paul Swenson - found deceased in a pond in Utah, his wife is a vlogger. .....YTMD filed suit.......and Alice, just being her crazy self, closed it down again'
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

I only watched the first 5 minutes of the live feed it was so bad. Tyson started by saying I bet you think I'm going to address all the silliness that's been said about us lately...... Well I'm not. And then he moved in to the camera and smiled big super chester like and just held it there. I would take a screen shot and attach it if I knew how.

He did address the haters without saying haters, called us silliness. Said he will never let it stop him from sharing his miracles with the world.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

amyisnewhere wrote:I only watched the first 5 minutes of the live feed it was so bad. Tyson started by saying I bet you think I'm going to address all the silliness that's been said about us lately...... Well I'm not. And then he moved in to the camera and smiled big super chester like and just held it there. I would take a screen shot and attach it if I knew how.

He did address the haters without saying haters, called us silliness. Said he will never let it stop him from sharing his miracles with the world.
Aren't all children miracles?? What makes his bratty Bunch so special??
Anyways of course he won't stop sharing his below average kids to their cultish followers (aka: KAD's) because they are his gravy train $$$$
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

AthenaA wrote:For those curious, it's the Alina Gonzalez stuff that has disappeared from GOMI.
who is that?

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Night lady I will be praying for your daughter

Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

[quote="Night lady"]What happened to GOMI? Sorry sister's in snark, I haven't had a chance to catch up on your snarks.

Prayers so everything will go well for your daughter Nightlady. It is not easy being a mom and when our kids are sick it is very stressful.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Seeing if this worked..
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"I posted last week that my daughter was in the hospital. Her surgery date is set for August 31st. But yesterday her tumor markers bloodwork came back with some distressing news. She has to see an oncologist next week because the markers are too high to ignore. So I may not actively snark as often for awhile but I will try to read as much as I can."

Night Lady,

I don't post often these days, but I do hope and pray that everything works out for your daughter. Many prayers and hugs...
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Many prayers for your daughter, Night lady.

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Prayers sent to your daughter Night Lady
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper