Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Krisi37 wrote:Well holy shit The Greedner's are cooking with "Fresh Bacon", bahahaha!! PSA from the babysitter, if you get lasix eye surgery your eyes will water when cutting onions because before lasix her eyes never watered when she was cutting onions!!
LOL...the fresh bacon had me cracking up. Where does one get fresh bacon? They truly don't know the meaning of the word fresh in relation to food. It's just sodium, msg, gmo, preservatives and sugar for these dumb asses.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Sandocan wrote:Listen up you guyeesss! If you post a picture of a baby wrapped in one of their chinese blankets and tag them, you might be the CHOSEN ONE to be featured in their Instagram. Wow the privilege!

Also WW grabbed a new fall sign from a small shop and he can't stop staring at it. He then adds that he just loves to support small local shops (we already know this because ALL the products he sells are from SAHM).

They are so full of it ...
They do realize since InstaCrap is a source of income they'd have to pay that person compensation any time someone commented/liked/viewed that picture, right? Because they would. Legally speaking.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Krisi37 wrote:Well holy shit The Greedner's are cooking with "Fresh Bacon", bahahaha!! PSA from the babysitter, if you get lasix eye surgery your eyes will water when cutting onions because before lasix her eyes never watered when she was cutting onions!!

Ok so now we can add Lasix to her makeover regime

Bleached platinum (her color word) blond hair
Japanese hair straightening
Tattooed eyebrows
Veneers for Teeth lengthening
Botox (for decreased showing of gums)
Boob job
Tummy Tuck (suspected)
Lasix

So if she didn’t have any of these things done she would be a curly brown haired glasses wearing sparse eyebrowed flat chested micro toothed gummy smiling saggy tummied bitch.

I think she needs her side muffins sucked out and injected into her ass to complete her makeover.

edit to add: I also suspect she has had her upper lip injected as it looked like it used to disappear in old photos
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Wait. Wait. Wait. She's been talking to Mindy getting pointers on how to make the chowder yet she got the recipe straight off the blog?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:What does this family have against booster seats at the table???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the parents should be forced to eat their food at eye level, reaching up.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

eskayem wrote:Wait. Wait. Wait. She's been talking to Mindy getting pointers on how to make the chowder yet she got the recipe straight off the blog?
This I thought they were all besties!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The more difficult they make it for them the less likely they will learn the skills needed to outsmart their own parents.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hmmmmm. I think I need to catch up. Chowder recipe? Talking to Mindy? Booster seats? Where do I go first? Today’s vlog? Instagram stories? Where?
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok I broke down and skimmed the vlog. Why is ASSWIT saying the girls wouldn’t touch the food she made them and threw it in her face? I saw all of them eating it. Maybe they didn’t finish it like she would have liked them to but clearly they were shown eating it. Exaggerating much CRAP?

She calls her hair platinum (last Saturday when she was getting it did). Platinum blonde is a silver white color. She is a yellow butter color. I thought she got her roots done. Why do they still look dark?
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

lovethispage wrote:Ok I broke down and skimmed the vlog. Why is ASSWIT saying the girls wouldn’t touch the food she made them and threw it in her face? I saw all of them eating it. Maybe they didn’t finish it like she would have liked them to but clearly they were shown eating it. Exaggerating much CRAP?

She calls her hair platinum (last Saturday when she was getting it did). Platinum blonde is a silver white color. She is a yellow butter color. I thought she got her roots done. Why do they still look dark?
she's a natural blonde. duh.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:What does this family have against booster seats at the table???

That's what I wondered. We stopped both ours just before 2 in the high chair and moves to the table.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The whole family should
Just eat from a big trough

Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Twinsplusone wrote:"This is one of the biggest reasons we vlog right here!!! The memories!! Check this out!!!"
Um, no. That is NOT one of the biggest reasons you do it Tbag.
A normal person vlogs for memories.
A normal person shares those vlogs at times to allow others to view those memories and reminisce (you know, because the viewer knows the people in the vlogs).
A crazy person shares vlogs with strangers, BEGS for viewership and exploits their children for self gain, not for memories! THAT is done to selfishly profit. We know it; Tbag and his self-obsessed child bride know it; and sadly, soon the girls will know it too.
Half of the LDS Utah population vlogs their families. They are all living high on the hog. But what happens when those cute little kids grow up and aren't so cute anymore. Most of the kids aren't so cute anymore because they are becoming so entitled. Sad to see all these children being used to make money for their parents. Sickening!
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

amyisnewhere wrote:

That's what I wondered. We stopped both ours just before 2 in the high chair and moves to the table.
Same here. Not putting them in booster seats is just encouraging the FF to stand in their chairs/on the table.
I think they are keeping the highchairs so they still have somewhere to strap them down if needed.
I'm still waiting for the moment when one of them falls when they are being allowed to stand in those highchairs.
It WILL happen, and Trashley and Bison with be shocked - like they couldn't imagine one of their highly advanced offspring doing that!
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

So I just skimmed the video. At least she put pants on the FF with those tops this time.
Last time they wore them like dresses - with their bulging diapers hanging out.

Could Trashley have made a bigger deal about them not liking her soup?
Perhaps if you didn't feed them cheesy popcorn directly before dinner they might have been hungry?
And there comes a point where you just have to put your foot down and say "eat this or eat nothing". Bison excuses it as "they're two!". Um, no they are almost 3, and you just taught them that if they refuse dinner you will give them sugary yogurt later when they complain. Don't they get giant sippy cups of milk at bedtime too? SO glad I don't have to change those diapers! Yuck!

Have you noticed how demanding the FF have become? Rather than asking for something they kept yelling "I need" (more cheese, more yogurt, open it!, etc.). That's going to bite the Greedners in the ass, like most of the other obnoxious behavior they allow. My own 2 year old already knows better than to demand things of me like that. She understands that "may I please have.." is the correct and polite way to ask for something. The girls are going to have a rude awakening someday in the real world when their every wish and demand isn't instantly catered to.

And sorry Greedners, if your almost three-year-old can't even clearly sing the words to "Happy and You Know It", she is FAR from being advanced. I seriously don't understand why they can't see how badly the girls need speech and occupational therapy.
It would be a great way to get more views. Even the KADs seem to be getting tired of watching the endless stream of eating and shopping.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They're also used to everything being super sweet\salty because they eat so much take out. Even if hungry this isn't going to be their usual food so it will take time. If they ate at home regularly it would be different. Besides soup is hard with little kids usually I give them it with very little broth to make it easier. Again if they were used to sitting at a table working at their spoon eating skills they'd know what to do. She does it once then throws a temper tantrum because they haven't mastered it yet.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Stellaboo wrote:
Have you noticed how demanding the FF have become? Rather than asking for something they kept yelling "I need" (more cheese, more yogurt, open it!, etc.).

And sorry Greedners, if your almost three-year-old can't even clearly sing the words to "Happy and You Know It", she is FAR from being advanced. I seriously don't understand why they can't see how badly the girls need speech and occupational therapy.
It would be a great way to get more views. Even the KADs seem to be getting tired of watching the endless stream of eating and shopping.
affy an knoit ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah affy an knoit Now Stellaboo you know she knows the song lol

They have been demanding for a while even before they tried to talk. Ebbies turn, hold you hold you now it is I needdddddddddddd They are so in for a rude awakening
Snarky is as snarky does!
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

In today's vlog, Ashley
Mentions 300 times how cute the girls jackets are. Yes, they are cute, I'll admit it, but your entire life revolves around making them look cute. One of the girls wants her jacket off and Ashley forces her to leave it on, God forbid one of them doesn't match. They eat at Olive Garden for lunch. Apparently, Tyson thinks because it's salad it's healthy? That salad is SOAKED in their dressing I can't imagine how bad it is for you, lol. He's so clueless. Also, they make a huge ass deal about the girls putting forks in their mouth? I am truly confused by this. Are they just making a big deal so the girls eat or are they truly impressed that 3 year olds can put a fork of food into their mouth, a skill BABIES start to master anywhere from like 10-15 months? Wtf!?

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

What I noticed in today's v'log is at almost 3 the girls have no skills. Why in the fuck does neither parent encourage the FF how to hold a crayon, spoon or fork. Olive Garden for lunch I guess TyASSon thinks he can eat all the salad he wants (which in his case it is better than his donuts and sodalicious- yeah he will drop some weight most men do but keeping it off will be a challenge and I doubt he will ever lose all of it) It has been questioned lately why the girls have not been to grandmas and guess what they went to grandmas today. Tried to rake the yard boringgggggg, Trashley got her nails (taken off and it did not look like Mindy even painted them but she did get her toes done. She said she would show them when she got home but never did. Back home to play in the clothes baskets and more Ramen noodles for supper. Maybe learning to suck the noodles into their mouth will loosen their and they will get a little control of their tongues and talk a bit better.
Sad on my part I don't even see the things the girls do that could be considered cute anymore.
Snarky is as snarky does!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dealing with special needs kids one thing we're told is to assume competence. To assume a child will master that skill if we let them to practice it whenever possible. Even if at first it starts with doing things hand over hand or lots of verbal prompts\reassurance. They've decided their kids can't even without giving them the change to learn and then are shocked\annoyed when their kids don't know how to do something but but but other kids know how to do this. Instead of being like this should be a skill we'll need to work on they fall back on the oh they must be too young.

This is how you get people in their 20s who don't have basic skills what do you mean you don't know how to boil pasta or wash a load of laundry etc etc.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”