Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They need to distance themselves but since they seem to spend so much time with them maybe they're just better at hiding that they are just as gross. Or they have no spines and agree to do things because they can't say no.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Do you guys think Mindy & Stephanie talk about how misbehaved the FF behind the Greedner's backs?
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

If TyBag supposedly brushes his kids' teeth how can he not notice how bad they are? Is it like everything else with them & they just ignore it? Her lower teeth are rotting away & the fronts on all their teeth are curved from pacis & bottles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

How did Trashly not notice how unbecoming this hairstyle was on the FF? I mean the heavies look really bad! And if she had those clips why hasn't she used them before to get the hair out of their eyes? I bet TyBag is so pleased his little offspring is making the same face he makes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

OK... it seems they have been hobbling their feet this past year, between the non fitting and stupid sandals and now the boots for the fall,,,Now they have 'hobbled' their hands? They went to Costco to buy gloves because they are going to out in the cold in the evening and do not have gloves for them. What do they buy?.. MITTENS! How can any one do anything with mittens?! I do not care what age...They didn't even buy a softy mitten with movement,, they bought hard stiff ones.... A$$missFit still called them gloves...What the F is wrong with her?? I am guessing the girls are so grabby that they thought that would prevent the grabbing. Oh Yeah....once again, let's confine them of any natural movement/enjoyment, this would be far easier for us,,, we all know that is what it's all about.. All the other kids had fingered gloves on to be able to grab and touch things. I'm sorry, those FF looked so uncomfortable and have to add, ridiculous, with their night out at CornBellys.. So Sad for the girls.. Can you imagine how the girls will view this in their future as a saved memory out there for everyone to view?? So sad.. so mad... :-o :x :x
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KerrieL wrote:I’m disappointed in the Binghams... too much Greednera in their vlogs!! Get away and do your own thing! And why Branden should feel guilty about missing Shreks birthday he was working!!!! Stupid Greedner followers making him feel guilty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrek's birthday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:
KerrieL wrote:I’m disappointed in the Binghams... too much Greednera in their vlogs!! Get away and do your own thing! And why Branden should feel guilty about missing Shreks birthday he was working!!!! Stupid Greedner followers making him feel guilty!

Shrek's birthday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry I just rethought this, yes I initially got the visual, which was very funny..Yes, Bison as an ogre..but I then thought, I like Shrek. He was a good 'person' .. Hey, about Michelan Man? :D
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

OldCountry wrote:OK... it seems they have been hobbling their feet this past year, between the non fitting and stupid sandals and now the boots for the fall,,,Now they have 'hobbled' their hands? They went to Costco to buy gloves because they are going to out in the cold in the evening and do not have gloves for them. What do they buy?.. MITTENS! How can any one do anything with mittens?! I do not care what age...They didn't even buy a softy mitten with movement,, they bought hard stiff ones.... A$$missFit still called them gloves...What the F is wrong with her?? I am guessing the girls are so grabby that they thought that would prevent the grabbing. Oh Yeah....once again, let's confine them of any natural movement/enjoyment, this would be far easier for us,,, we all know that is what it's all about.. All the other kids had fingered gloves on to be able to grab and touch things. I'm sorry, those FF looked so uncomfortable and have to add, ridiculous, with their night out at CornBellys.. So Sad for the girls.. Can you imagine how the girls will view this in their future as a saved memory out there for everyone to view?? So sad.. so mad... :-o :x :x
Yeah, that was ridiculous. She had them dressed like they were going dog sledding in Alaska.
Giant fluffy hats with giant furry hoods pulled up over them - the poor kids could hardly move.
During that one ride Indie ended up with her hat over her eyes and couldn't push it back up due to the massive parka and mittens she was wearing.

Trashley seems to delight in outfitting the girls inappropriately for whatever activity they do.
And once those crazy outfits are on, we know there won't be any diaper changes happening.
I feel so bad for them - they must be really uncomfortable ALL the time.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If they've lived in Utah their entire lives how come they don't know how to dress for the cold. Layers are better for active play as you can take off layers as needed so they don't get sweaty.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pinky34 wrote:Do you guys think Mindy & Stephanie talk about how misbehaved the FF behind the Greedner's backs?

I would think they do, how could anyone with ears and eyes not...Curious ,why do they still hang out with them? Which is why I do not like Mindy or Stephanie still hanging with them. The Greedners are not doing them any favors.. By them turning a blind eye to the Greedners is making them look bad.. Just a thought on my part..
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

See how many nappies they bought sure they are planning to toilet train them in a few weeks LOL

canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Sisteroo wrote:Greedners are doing a big give-away on IG, they just did a live feed on FB, they claim they are teaming up with mommaroo for the gifts, they said they had a video go viral with them & mommaroo, does anyone remember it?? I don’t!
Ugh. 4Moms is based in my city and I own many of their products. They won’t be getting anymore money from me now that they’re teaming up with the con artists.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I agree with a previous poster. Leah does not like the quads at all. Remember an earlier play date at the Rivellis, she was upset that they were messing with her toys. They were getting ready to leave, I think Evie's pushed her and she eventually yelled at the top of he cute little lungs," good Bye!" The Rivellis are not vloggers so I am surprised they want to be around the Greedners. I don't think they need the money. Maybe helping Mindy survive the evening.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

DoodleBop wrote:If they've lived in Utah their entire lives how come they don't know how to dress for the cold. Layers are better for active play as you can take off layers as needed so they don't get sweaty.
Ashley doesn't care about their comfort (or safety, or nutrition, or learning...) she just wants them to look SO CUTE because it's SO FUN! She pays more attention to what she puts on their bodies than what she puts into them.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

I am shocked Tybag hasn't started some MLM weight loss program that the KAD's cane sign up under him like Beachbody or Isagenix. He could post daily lectures and videos of him working out at home. The young KADS would eat it up and sign up under him.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Oh my dear SISTERS in snark, you all did an awesome job snarking today!! I loved and agreed with all of your posts.

I'd like to just say that tybag wouldn't know what real work is if it hit him in the face. I think of my husband and his profession being a contractor as a carpenter/ roofer. Could you all imagine tybag roofing?? LMFAO, that would truly be a sight to see.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Did they have those heavy sweaters on under their Alaska outback parkas? Front of those sweaters are trashed with ice cream drips......CF has child sized cones. Guess that's not dramatic enough

Must be a different Costco than the ones they were banned from. Of course, can't MAKE the FF sit in the basket. Idiots.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

What the heck is going on? It’s nearly midnight my time and I refreshed the page and there has been no snarking going on since 7:30 ???
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They're just so boring.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper