Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Please Snarkadoodle when you decide to post your comment that will surely get you blocked, please let us all know ahead of time so we can enjoy reading it and read all of KAD’s remarks, because we all know it will be deleted in the blink of an eye!!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Most moms suffer through an ear ache after Dad leaves for work. Then they do everything all day they normally do change diapers 20 or so times with 4 of them, laundry, cooking, cleaning...feeling guilty about letting them watch tv while the Ibuprofen kicks in. Other real mom gets up and swallows ibuprofen dry gets the four kids up and ready for school, gets herself ready and is out the door for work by 8 and works all day. In either case if either woman gets to go to the doctor it's the after hours urgent care...if she doesn't decide to just suffer and hope her ear drum doesn't actually rupture.

Yet this woman claims to have it so hard. OMG guys 4 two year olds.
Sandocan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sandocan »

Oh for F's sake what a freakin baby. Trashley is worst than a kid. Everytime she has some sort of pain it's the end of the world. What amazes me it's how all her pain magically goes away when she goes out. She just likes to milk the cow and have Tubby treat her like the princess she is. Geezzz, Grow Up already!!!
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Awwww poor Trashbag. So sad that my 3 year old handles an ear infection better than a 30 year old.

Anyone know why the “durls” keeping saying “boost boost?”
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Sisteroo wrote:Thanks for posting those pictures Peachy! Well I had never seen the slide picture and almost vomited WOW! Who took that picture or was it a screen shot?
Those hats would be cute if they removed the balls/puffs on the sides, what are they supposed to be....ears, antennas, camera holders?? LOL
In reference to the blocking, if you get blocked don’t worry you can still view all of their vlogs, pictures on FB, YT etc. you just can’t comment
Except for insta, I'm blocked from there and I can't even view it.

Unread post by Guest »

A$$ usually goes on and on about what the doctor said it was; gives the dx and tells what medication she will be on; bemoans that she will have to be on it for "x" amount of days. She didn't this time. I wonder if they just cleaned wax out of her ears from poking too much LipShit in there. Perhaps it explains why she screeches to be heard?
Pace5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pace5 »

"Daddy had to hold her all night" because she had an ear infection. So gross
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Pace5 wrote:"Daddy had to hold her all night" because she had an ear infection. So gross
I just came on to snark about the same thing! It really creeped me out. He is such a perv. Why does he refer to himself as Daddy when it comes to Ass?? I'm seriously disgusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LindyLouWho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LindyLouWho »

lovethispage wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I hope this helps those of you who are having trouble viewing the photos. The first one is the Waddler letting it all hang out going down the slide. Watch out, it’s a massive flabalanche! The second one is the girls with their hats.

Now I need to go bleach my eyes and hope I don’t have that image of that disgusting fat stomach stuck in my head when I close my eyes tonight. Eww!

Where is his head?

Do you think someone sent them those hats as a joke because they know they are Trumpers? That would be funny and they are too stupid to realize.
LindyLouWho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LindyLouWho »

[quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"][quote="GA Peach70"]I hope this helps those of you who are having trouble viewing the photos. The first one is the Waddler letting it all hang out going down the slide. Watch out, it’s a massive flabalanche! The second one is the girls with their hats.

"FLABALANCHE" - I think that has become my new favourite word. :D Well done!
KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

LindyLouWho wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I hope this helps those of you who are having trouble viewing the photos. The first one is the Waddler letting it all hang out going down the slide. Watch out, it’s a massive flabalanche! The second one is the girls with their hats.

"FLABALANCHE" - I think that has become my new favourite word. :D Well done!
Where’s the pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

I was waiting for Ashley to get sick. She ALWAYS gets sick after she returns from a few days away. I think it's depression from having to come home to TyASS and the FF.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”