Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 8 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13182

Continue. Sorry for the incredibly long delay but I've been out of commission the past few days due to personal circumstances.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Stellaboo »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Part 8 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13182

Continue. Sorry for the incredibly long delay but I've been out of commission the past few days due to personal circumstances.
JoAnna I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. :( Thank you for starting the new topic!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

So very sorry for your loss Jo, my heart and prayers are with you.

No apologies needed for any delays here. We're patient ladies, especially knowing we probably snark much faster than the average groups
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Snap Chat

Fatso ASShole driving on a little country road hugging the wrong side of the street. You hear a beeping which I took as one of those indicators that you are too close to another vehicle. Sure enough he moves over just in time for the car to pass. The car honks at him and at the same time it sounds like one of the girls yelling or whatever it's called because they are mostly unverbal.

Asshole he's just an asshole...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lovethispage wrote:Snap Chat

Fatso ASShole driving on a little country road hugging the wrong side of the street. You hear a beeping which I took as one of those indicators that you are too close to another vehicle. Sure enough he moves over just in time for the car to pass. The car honks at him and at the same time it sounds like one of the girls yelling or whatever it's called because they are mostly unverbal.

Asshole he's just an asshole...
Yeah, I just saw that myself. Tyson is the shittiest parent on the planet when it comes to vehicle safety. He never wears his seatbelt, almost always drives while having his face attached to the rear view mirror looking at the kids, pretty much daily posts videos of his car satellite radio and what he's listening to. While hashtagging it versions forms of shade at viewers (#hatersgonnahate anyone?), vlogs himself driving through the winding road of the canyon, with his camera hanging out the window, going all over the road. I swear he almost went off it a few times. He almost hit a car when he crossed into their lane and he STILL didn't stop recording! All with his kids in the car. I'm guessing Ashley was there. Why didn't she say anything a out his driving? Then he POSTS it all while he's driving too, because none of those things ever say they were posted from his camera roll. How distracted does he really need to be? Someone else recently commented on a post asking if they needed a certain part for the girls car seat, because they were not considered safe without that part. The harness covers maybe? I'm not sure what that is. I think it was Facebook, I need to go look for it now. It just angers me how much they disregard their kids safety. Plus, what are the laws for cell phone/electronic use while driving in Utah? Is that illegal there? The state I live in, you aren't allowed to even touch anything electronic or you will get a ticket. Possible arrest for child endangerment if you have kids in your car.

Sorry, long winded here again...
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Love the new title. Joy riding in the canyon with kids in the car. Those two are invincible and don't have a brain cell between them. What a combination. Someone needs to take those kids away from them, they are seriously in danger. Sadly, it will probably take a horrible accident for someone to step in. #savethegirls
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 58665d.jpg[/img]
This is the kind of stuff they should be doing instead of running around in a mall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

So very sorry to hear about your Dad. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Ugh... He posted a throwback pic of himself and Madison. She had to be about "the girlses" age, maybe a little younger, it's hard to tell. But even then he had that stupid "my shit don't stink" smug smirk on his face.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Love the new thread title, sorry about your loss to our moderator
We have to get that blog where Assley says she's not ready for kids from 2009 posted on that infertility post on FB, can someone screen shoot it or share it? They are such liars it makes me sick!
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

UGG the girls got new Uggs and they run about $60 a pair for the basic for toddlers. Went to breakfast in their pajamas and rode up the canyon with sugar drinks and treats and more treats. Those girls were not impressed and had to stay in the car in their wet soggy diapers (they had drinks at breakfast and guzzled those sugar drinks) meaning they were probably in the same diaper from when they got up to when they went down for their nap, They tried singing and after all this time they only know about every third or fourth word to every song they sing. Trashley was so upset with herself that she forgot her drone that when they put the girls down for a nap she and TyASSon drove back up the canyon for drone footage. Actually the drone views was the best of the whole v'log because she and TyASSon was not in it.
Snarky is as snarky does!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

That van probably smells so strongly of pee OMG.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

What a waste. First they insist of buying the girls treats to drive up to the canyon. Then they demand that each girl gets her own plastic bag to put the Treat in. Finally, they use plastic cups to dish the treats out. Are they building a landfill at their new house?!?

The drive they went on was gorgeous. By why not let the girls out to walk around? They stopped numerous times to take pics. Are you so lazy you can't let your kid run around and explore for 10 minutes?

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They think it’s so funny to see Evie hyped up on sugar . Strange strange parents

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

All that sugar, nothing to burn off their energy except throwing stuff at their siblings at home then they wonder why the kids are hyper and don't go to bed until 11....takes them that long to come down off the sugar high.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

New effing ugg boots. That makes, what, five pairs of boots per kid? Am I right on this count? The absolute effing excess!

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

My kids have never had more than a juice box and those girls chugged those big ass drinks. I don't even understand these people at all. This was every day! Not even a birthday party or something.

My kids would be pissed if they had to drive up in the mountain for an hour or more for no reason.

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the multiple posts but what a bizarre ass vlog. Is it just me?

canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

I have never heard of “bug juice” before. It has 30 grams of sugar per serving. Add that to the Swedish fish, pancakes and syrup and who knows what else these girls have eaten just in the morning. Their poor little bodies.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”